The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

all anyhow up prices to $120, as if they are on par with Adele
Old 15-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
could it be another person with same name?
10 years that alots
10 years ago that alot different by now

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
could it be another person with same name?
10 years that alots
you will be surprised by the classification of SYT in this forum
Old 15-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulchen View Post
Hi bros, any pretty syt masseur (trained kind) to recommend? Preferably with bj services. TIA!
Carol will be the choice, but too bad she stop working now
Old 15-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which current ML got best leg? long smooth and silky.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you will be surprised by the classification of SYT in this forum
To me, below 23 is syt
Old 15-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Carol will be the choice, but too bad she stop working now
Haiz.. That is why have to move on and find a substitute for Carol!

Been scrolling thru, looks like huan huan and xiaoqiu may fit the criteria
Old 15-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulchen View Post
Haiz.. That is why have to move on and find a substitute for Carol!

Been scrolling thru, looks like huan huan and xiaoqiu may fit the criteria
If i need nuru i will put my bet to try zhu li.
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/
Old 15-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

I was told by a ML that quite a few MLs were caught at a hotel in orchard just recently. She got to know of it in their group chat. Just FYI...
Old 15-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I did try her last year
Looked way older than 22
And photos felt like was from 10 years ago
The massage was decent though

No idea how the ad have so many saying sweet young girl
Yes. Real person is way older than what you see in the photos.
Old 15-04-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
neivad88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/

Just ended a session with Vicky. I seldom write FR but she is new and friendly and smiley all the way..greeted me in the sch-uniform(wasn’t expected) as per first picture. Didi got a little bit of reaction and ya WYSIWYG. No deviation from pictures at all, even the hair is the same😂

I didn’t chose which package so i just let her decide..cute SYT with makeup on. Massage you in her uniform until sensual starts then she took off her clothes. Full nude massage btw. Auto roam allowed. I only lick her nips and roamed all my hands all over. Pear-shaped boobs. I’m not a fan of painting nor fingering thus never ask and never try.

Massage was so-so only and when sensual starts she will say ‘我要开始咯’. Lots and lots of catbathing coupled with fingers running around your back and balls. Got a little bit of reaction. During HDLY position, she sneaked in between my legs and started BBBJ, wasn’t expecting this at all as not many ML do that. It’s definitely a good sight to see..

After which she instructed me to stand up as she sat on the floor and continue to suck me while exchanging eye contacts frequently. Back to lying in bed facing up and she continued till I unloaded, while maintaining eye contact, a scene hard to forget..

Quite an intense release as she is experienced and did not complain about tiredness. Whole BBBJ process lasted about 15-20 mins. Very shiok.

Just writing this FR out of boredom and goodwill..ciao
Old 15-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, there is no secret. Like I said, treat them nicely, thats all. And of course RTMs. Unless you are really a casanova and can melt them in one single visit, otherwise you can only usually get better/more during subsequent visits

Disclaimer: Thats my own experience/opinion
As in any service line, we treat them with respect and consideration and they will give their best service. No secret but need some EQ.
Old 15-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-vivi/

Planning to visit her this week. Let's see what she got. Watch this space.
As promised.

Location: shop right in the middle of the city. Nice ambience and clean, classy setting.

Physical: as per the pics. Slim figure and womanly looks 7.5-8/10

Massage: decent with use of elbows and back stepping. 6.5/10 perhaps

Attitude: Took time to warm up. Bidded me farewell with a hug. 6/10
Old 15-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Yes. Real person is way older than what you see in the photos.
Thanks to you and Vardy! Saved me some money & time.
I was really keen on those pics, but was afraid of being disappointed. I have been tricked by pics more than once!
Old 15-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

There are a number of MLs on SLG site which look appealing based on photos, but with either minimal or no FRs yet.

At the same time, there are also no negative comments about them.

One example is SLG Ice.

Given that the popular ones are essentially un-bookable, I'm wondering whether the real reason why girls like Ice have no FRs is because the bros who have visited her do not want her to become unbookable.

My theory is that if it was a really negative experience, some of those bros would have said something.

What I'm trying to get at here is this: you guys think it's worth trying those non-reviewed MLs who look good on paper based on my theory above? Or are those landmines (based on experience of more seasoned chiongsters here)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1