The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sukhumvit Massage Joint to Avoid

Just back from the city that caters to all crowds. Usually stay at the Intercon at Chidlom and sometimes take a leisurely walk around the area to broaden my horizons. I don't remember the name of the joint but it's between Nana and Phloen Chit.It's a corner shop next to Bully's pub on the side of the road where traffic heads toward Phloen Chit bts.

Long story short, I was assigned a masseuse who resembled the lovechild of Donkey Kong and queen latifah. Fat folds spilling out unflatteringly from her tight fitting (probably XXXL) top.

Needless to say, I found her very unattractive sexually and was at no point even remotely turned on during the massage.

At this point, not quite her fault and I was willing to put this down to me drawing the shortest of straws. However, the sequence of events after she asked me to turn over left a very sour taste in the mouth.

She pointed at my fully flaccid dick and told me it was 1000B for a rub and tug and 2000 for a bj. I was in no way,shape or form going to let her mouth anywhere near my junk and was seriously contemplating just paying the standard 50B tip and leaving. However, being the nice guy that I am, I told her I'll for out the 1000B for probably the most unappealing HJ I'll ever get in my life.

Bitch then pestered me to take the BJ and on top of that,add another 1000b for her to take her top off. I politely declined as I was not keen to smell the mildew wedged between those layers of lard but she then badgered me for the next 5 min to take the bj option.

Told her that I was married and I that didn't want it.

"Pleet pleet, mout onlee, no sek". Each time I declined and she grew more and more insistent as her voice got more and more "teh".

Probobaly the only thing worse than a morbidly obese chick acting cute is having actual physical contact with her.

Pissed me off so bad that in the end i retracted my HJ offer as well.
Face then black as fuck and I was still nice enough to give her a 100B tip for a 500b massage. The walrus then insisted that I give her 300B instead. I refused and promptly left, vowing never to return.

I dunno how the rest of you bros would handle such a situation, but I felt that I'd just give y'all a heads up. Cheers!
Old 01-07-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of
Re: Sukhumvit Massage Joint to Avoid

wa so jialat.... I think best stick to soapy will be better
Old 01-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ironman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahahahaaa...walrus...that bad. Thanks for sharing. well written

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Just back from the city that caters to all crowds. Usually stay at the Intercon at Chidlom and sometimes take a leisurely walk around the area to broaden my horizons. I don't remember the name of the joint but it's between Nana and Phloen Chit.It's a corner shop next to Bully's pub on the side of the road where traffic heads toward Phloen Chit bts.

Long story short, I was assigned a masseuse who resembled the lovechild of Donkey Kong and queen latifah. Fat folds spilling out unflatteringly from her tight fitting (probably XXXL) top.

Needless to say, I found her very unattractive sexually and was at no point even remotely turned on during the massage.

At this point, not quite her fault and I was willing to put this down to me drawing the shortest of straws. However, the sequence of events after she asked me to turn over left a very sour taste in the mouth.

She pointed at my fully flaccid dick and told me it was 1000B for a rub and tug and 2000 for a bj. I was in no way,shape or form going to let her mouth anywhere near my junk and was seriously contemplating just paying the standard 50B tip and leaving. However, being the nice guy that I am, I told her I'll for out the 1000B for probably the most unappealing HJ I'll ever get in my life.

Bitch then pestered me to take the BJ and on top of that,add another 1000b for her to take her top off. I politely declined as I was not keen to smell the mildew wedged between those layers of lard but she then badgered me for the next 5 min to take the bj option.

Told her that I was married and I that didn't want it.

"Pleet pleet, mout onlee, no sek". Each time I declined and she grew more and more insistent as her voice got more and more "teh".

Probobaly the only thing worse than a morbidly obese chick acting cute is having actual physical contact with her.

Pissed me off so bad that in the end i retracted my HJ offer as well.
Face then black as fuck and I was still nice enough to give her a 100B tip for a 500b massage. The walrus then insisted that I give her 300B instead. I refused and promptly left, vowing never to return.

I dunno how the rest of you bros would handle such a situation, but I felt that I'd just give y'all a heads up. Cheers!
Old 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walrus!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1