The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Bro,

So massage is not her forte but she's more on sensual?
Staying alone?

Thank You.
I also written few days ago. Massage is not forte
Old 22-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
First time saw this comment....havent met ZZ yet.
How you conclude?
Quite a few MRs back, another guy said the same thing too, so I took note of it. She has the 小腹 and the stomach area has some stretch marks.

That's my observation, I may be wrong though.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Finally met Angel today.

We hit it right off and I forsee kinky days ahead.
It is very likely that she had been informed about this post and the posts that followed. She still performed the main listed services dutifully though nothing out of the ordinary. Somemore session ended quite early. RTM unlikely.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
thanks bro for the FR, will not be in my list
Too quick to make judgement...
Old 22-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

There are a small handful trying their luck as ML but are actually FL.
I noticed 1 pattern for MLs based in MP which is $100 for 1 HJ but $150 for 1 CIM.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Another Round of Reviews

Bamei - have tried her when she was just here, so far she is the only one able to make me cum within 3 minutes which I never forget. Her skills in BBBJ is the best among the rest. Spoke very gently and very Mistress kind. Worth for RTMs

Heard she is staying with Wenwen now whom is also a gem. Will RTM soon. So far so good with the venue, easy to park and very cosy apartment.
She should consider changing one of her pics, was thinking to visit her until I spotted in that pic what looked like armpit hair. Then there were some comments about this as well.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Very lazy but horny any of those good MLs at bedok area?Best is at Kembangan lol..Lazy to drive out..Just wanna walk outside
Old 22-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Quite a few MRs back, another guy said the same thing too, so I took note of it. She has the 小腹 and the stomach area has some stretch marks.

oh dear......anyway thanks for your inputs!!
Old 22-07-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
It is very likely that she had been informed about this post and the posts that followed. She still performed the main listed services dutifully though nothing out of the ordinary. Somemore session ended quite early. RTM unlikely.
Her white knights (of the round table) at work....

Special services can only be reserved for white knights n VIP.

Low budget Bros like us just have to make do with standard service.
Suck it up.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just met her ....
She is no landmine. It is the real deal!
Attitude quite good n polite....only a little green.
Her figure is currently best of the crop.
Her boobs is real...as claimed by her...feels real..
Light colored nipples ..
The pics did her Injustice. She say she took herself.
Her figure reminds me of long nv ...

A much detailed MR later at night.
I see a potential AP...
My gut feeling to meet her was correct.
Bro told you she is TOP notch right...
Gonna have many return trips at least for me...
Glad that u enjoy
Old 22-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post

I don't think she belongs to the syt catergory. Her figure consider very well maintained for her age. Not really noticeable when I visit, then again it has been some time.

Really seen a lot worse lately so I did not hiam. Previously a lot of syts AP all bah bah, and still a lot of folks flock over. Hard to explain what is a good figure nowadays. Lol.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just met her ....
She is no landmine. It is the real deal!
Attitude quite good n polite....only a little green.
Her figure is currently best of the crop.
Her boobs is real...as claimed by her...feels real..
Light colored nipples ..
The pics did her Injustice. She say she took herself.
Her figure reminds me of long nv ...

A much detailed MR later at night.
I see a potential AP...
My gut feeling to meet her was correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Glad that u enjoy
Making booking for tomorrow. Hope she reply and can get to try her
Old 22-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Glad that u enjoy
Well I got zapped for pointing out the real gem!
For those who zapped me, so be it, next time go see n try instead of hiding behind n zapped.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Her white knights (of the round table) at work....

Special services can only be reserved for white knights n VIP.

Low budget Bros like us just have to make do with standard service.
Suck it up.
Lol. Don't like that say la bro. Got so many. Sooner or later can find own gem. Anyways you master painter what. Paint until unlock lor.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well is she is the type I like, nothing wrong with me scoring her perfect.
That’s my opinion on her.
Many thanks to your recommendation. Fully agree w your perfect score.
I put in a good word for you to her. She should thank you first.

As promised, a full detailed MR for :
https://sglonelyguy.org/amei-massage/

Looks : model like.
Figure : think of Long nv....she say never given birth before...n i believed her.
Skin : Perfect. Smooth n silky
Boobs : A handful. she claimed real...feels like it. Light colored nipples. My fav. Can suck n lick.
Armpit : Didn't took notice but I guess is ok. No unsightly clump.
Teeth : Nice n white. Good condition

Massage : she say taken a crash course before starting work...she put in effort. But will she still be as hardworking when she is popular???
Anyway, she was green in this aspect as she was still wearing the tennis outfit....I ask her why she not fully nude??

Sensual : She got me to turn around and stood up on the bed.....dance sexily gyrating.....looking at me lustily...then started stripping
but panties still on....
There were lots of hugging n kissing....n that got me aroused...she does a fake cow gal move with her panties still on. But she got it washed later as I opt to shoot on her sexy body. As experienced by Bro Mano....just hugging her n kissing her lovely body is more than enough to get arouse n shoot.
She is that sexy!

Attitude : very good n polite n quite accomodating...only thing not so was she simply refused to remove her panties. It was only later then she explained.

Location : Ok...it is an old apartment...n I was bamboozled by the sudden new location...watch the traffic, guys! She got a bad deal n her room was just next to the shower room. The shower room was still acceptable to me but the sinkhole clogs up easily...wear slippers, guys!

After thoughts
She was quite chatty n we had a long chat....she was saying she was feeling very scared since first time here n I assured her there are many nice customers here. I promised to write her this FR in order to get her biz going.
Nope, I didnt ask for anything in return. I feel that she got the potential to be an AP. I wanted her to stay n find herself a better apt n stay alone.
She is a gem, provided she got the right attitude.

She got the hardware ready (Looks, figure, height), what she lacks probably is only the software portion. In which I think many expert Bros here will teach her the ropes.

I dun wish to be a selfish chiongster n keep her all to myself, thus hope this FR will help her with her initial biz n hope she got enough $ to get a new place. God knows how it will turn out. Anyway, she deserved our help.

Finally, the panties equation...she claimed she told the advertiser she opted for semi nude (thats why die die she refused to remove)....she even showed me the wechat message form she sent out to the advertiser. And I also showed her what was written on the slg advertisement. So I told her it is better she sort this issue out asap.
I also got her wechat n seemed like her name is spelt wrongly. Amie becomes Amei. Remember to get her wechat, guys.
Her reason for opting for semi nude was due the location of her apt n room. N she told me she might consider Full nude (she got a damn nice figure...semi nude just too wasteful) if she managed to secure and stay in alone apt.

As to whether she can dethrone Angel....unikely coz Angel still one up offering BBBJ while Amie didn't offer. But later stage no one knows.

I guess thats all...it had been a very long time since I'm so commited to wriing a detailed MR.

Please enjoy n take care of Amie, Guys!

Last edited by MiG27; 22-07-2019 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Add in Armpit n Teeth condition..lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1