The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

10s for updating the list.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
H26 back section on the left only 2 rooms..17 & 18.

Between R2 to R6 is R18 Cookie. She is considered syt in Petain and her rates are $70.

Happy honking.
That means is R18. Definitely not 17.

It seems that she doesn't appear often? Went there a few times, but her room door is closed with lock. How do I get hold of her? What are her days and time that she is in?

What is "syt"?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Unbelievable.

Cookie only accepted advanced phone booking, rejected all walk-in.

Become like exclusive to her regulars. No her phone how to book?
Yeah. I wanna try her too. Anyone got her contact?
Old 08-07-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi may I know who is the lady in black. Which house and room number? What is charges?
Old 08-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith79 View Post
Hi may I know who is the lady in black. Which house and room number? What is charges?
She is from H14, baoyi
Old 08-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok thanks will try her tomorrow seem quite chio
Old 08-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know this auntie in the pic, in yellow?
Old 08-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
She is from H14, baoyi
Which room is she from H14
Old 08-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

R5.........
Old 09-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

TKS for this list. I k use this as I walking the PL today, maybe after the rain.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I try my luck today in Petain.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Anyone knows how to get hold of H26R18 cookie? Seen some post that have to book her via phone, while some say is the usual way of going to her room directly.

If phone, how to contact her?

If go to room directly and try luck to see if she is there, her room door is always closed and light is off whenever I'm there.

What time is she usually there?
Old 11-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been awhile since I visited Petain. I used to see Nancy H14R14 a lot between 8-10 years ago while I still lived in SG. So sad that she's retire now.

Does anyone know which one is her sister? I know she worked in H14 too just few rooms away from Nancy. Not too sure if she still work there too now.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmx View Post
It's been awhile since I visited Petain. I used to see Nancy H14R14 a lot between 8-10 years ago while I still lived in SG. So sad that she's retire now.

Does anyone know which one is her sister? I know she worked in H14 too just few rooms away from Nancy. Not too sure if she still work there too now.
her sister also retire lao ... u just too late now

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Anyone knows how to get hold of H26R18 cookie? Seen some post that have to book her via phone, while some say is the usual way of going to her room directly.

If phone, how to contact her?

If go to room directly and try luck to see if she is there, her room door is always closed and light is off whenever I'm there.

What time is she usually there?
It is very unlikely you will have any opportunity to taste Cookie if you have never been her customer previously...... Cookie rarely accepts walk in customers nowadays as all her business is done by booking.
Thats why she dun open door after customer left as she will be waiting for the next booking to arrive...... unless that booking aeroplane and no-show then maybe you may have chance but also depends on your appearance as Cookie also see people one.

And her rate is still $50....... some bros have mention she quote them $80 to $200 is because probably she not keen to accept you as client.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1