The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mints&cream View Post
If only i had ask him for his number.......
surely you remember his name and details of the chat right? google or facebook search for his name. Try. Or search under his gf's name if u know.
Old 23-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mints&cream View Post
Yeah i guess kind of regreted not exchanging contacts. Well, firstly he never ask for mine, though we had a good laugh/talk but i presume the thought of not seeing his gf anymore weigh more heavily on his mind than anything else...2ndly, at 5am in the morning i must say my mind wasn't at its best, mentality at that time was like "if he ask for my contact i will give if he don't then nvm la...Iam not that desperate kind of attitude". 3rdly, maybe Iam not pretty enough thats why he didnt want my contact? ....Hahaha...However the regret did came slowly over the days and i realize i miss talking to him. If only i had ask him for his number.......
That's the thing with girls...why must a guy ask then you give? Just give to him if you 2 able to click so well. Cupid shot an arrow at you and you so blur!!!! Don't waste time with regret. Try going back to the exact spot you met him tomorrow, perhaps he is also asking himself the same question of not asking for your number.

It's true, Christmas miracles do happen!!!! Good luck!
Old 24-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluepowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant0512 View Post
A Moment of Misses
I miss your smile-it never fails to brighten up my day!

I miss your cuteness-All worries will be gone after looking at cute actions!

I miss your cooking-I feel so warm and loved after eating!

I miss your sporting side-It brings people closer and united!

I miss your gentleness-It makes me feel like a baby again!

Will I get to fill up the gaps between your fingers once again till old where I never let it go even death? Will miracles happen for us?

All this while, I have been working hard for a better future and better person! I want to share this joy and happiness with you! May the Mighty listen to my prayers and wishes, please let us be together once again!
May your prayer be answered! And thanks to TS for this thread, really kinda warm feeling that 'true luv' still exists like in kick-ass story..but instead of posting all the miss-u msg here, wonder if anyone who 'couldhav' and 'shouldhav' has actually done/ tried 'to get back tog or patch things up with the one u miss'? Except of cos for those who have already gone. These stories inspire me. Think I'm gonna call up a special someone I miss this xmas, even if I still cannot be sure if what had happened was for real..
Old 25-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepowder View Post
May your prayer be answered! And thanks to TS for this thread, really kinda warm feeling that 'true luv' still exists like in kick-ass story..but instead of posting all the miss-u msg here, wonder if anyone who 'couldhav' and 'shouldhav' has actually done/ tried 'to get back tog or patch things up with the one u miss'? Except of cos for those who have already gone. These stories inspire me. Think I'm gonna call up a special someone I miss this xmas, even if I still cannot be sure if what had happened was for real..
o...u join for more than a year.finally found a thread to break your virgin.....lols
Old 27-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

OMG. I saw Pretty Woman with a group of friends, and among them was a girl who later became my gf. Fallen and It Must Have Been Love were favourites during that time. Looks like that movie is great for making couples. We spent a few good years together, but we later split for various reasons.

I still think of her now and then. As my first GF, she has a special spot in my heart. She was 18 at that time, so maybe that's why I have a soft spot for SYTs.

But I've never met her since we broke up, and probably never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
i can never forget the show " Pretty Woman"..especially the song " Fallen" by lauren wood. I was about to go army then, watch this show with a gal. We both love the movie....and the song "fallen". She wasn't my gf yet but after that movie she was....haha thanks to the effect of the movie.. I was young at that time and didn't even know what love was.. We broke off after a while coz i stray when in army....lols We lost touch eventually.

its been 19yrs since.....but every time i hear this song...i think of her...Wondering hows she now? wish i can meet her again..... And this song "fallen" become my all time favourite

specially dedicted this to her.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkwODQ3NTI=.html

Any other bros wanna say something to some one? pls share here...
Old 28-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
TechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Everyone has a past , a sad one ....Same to me and my ex-wife.Only one thing i wanna say to my ex-wife ,i know why you leave my world and i dont blame you.Hope you are doing fine and able to take good care of yourself. I fail you , sorry... this song is i sing to you when u leave me ( I " LL TAKE THE TEARS FROM A1 ) and i will always remember . Through we are not meant to be but i will still be around when you need me , i am living sliently in one corner of your heart.........
I wont search for what i am not interested
Hence i here on this sex forum
Old 16-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Be As You Were When We Met - S.E.N.S

It's once again that time of the year..
Today marks the 13th year since you so silently walked out on us..

Deardear, how are you? Does he treats you well?
It has been so long and I have lost count how often I have asked myself these question.. Questions which I know I would never have answers for..

Though I have met many interesting people throughout these years but each time I just back away when they tried getting closer..
I guess there is still this part of me which remembers.
A part of me which still misses you..

Deardear, do you still remember our plans and dreams? The car you so wanted to have?
Though I have realised them but the fact is..
The car is just a car, the house is just an apartment..

I have become the man your mum felt she could entrust you to..
Yet today, none of the achievements matters..
Without you here, they mean nothing to me..

Perhaps this year would be when I could honour the very last promise I made to you..
If I were to really move on..
For the very last time.. Deardear, I love you..
Old 17-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

I spent Valentine's Day with a sbf bro who owns a great tool. The dinner was romantic with lots of holding hands and the romancing one week prior to the meetup was great. Too bad my place was not convenient and I regretted we didn't get to bonk that night.

He reminded me of my first love. Someone I loved very deeply but we were forced to part ways becos his mum didn't like my family background. Anyway met my first love again many years later and he was divorced with a daughter and then re-married. Very complicated life.

Last edited by hugs; 17-02-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old 19-02-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It been 2 years since we last met. You was driving and complaining having runs for weeks..and complain that I am getting rounder..and rounder.. He start scolding me putting on weight....

I know you close to 16years, you and your wife are the first who bring me to parties. Intro all kinds of friends into my life.

You taught me how to taste wine, drink liquor.

From, club hopping with you and my friend every time without fail you will always drive me home despite I'm with my ex or my friend.

I always remember the days we club hop from Siam supper club, mdm wang, O bar, double O to zouk.

Or escape from light up at velvet or music underground cause I was still underage haha

Or any nice foodie place without fail you will always bring me this young sister to try..

Due to our busy schedule we lost contact for nearly 2 years. (Nv meet up) but.. We always just update how are we.. in whatapp.. You never mentioned your illness to me and also your divorce with your wife..

you let me know how a gentleman should behave... Tbh not much guys can be as gentleman as you. Willing open car doors for girls, pull chair for your wife and me too, always first one to foot the bills. Etc

You always remind me.. Lady are to be pampered and spoilt.. If a guy that let you tears stay away...

Last Xmas.. I got most shocking news in my life. You passed away on the Xmas eve. Till to date.. when I walk pass my void deck remind me of those days when I drank too much.
You & your wife will buy me mineral water and kopi O for me to drink and wait till I'm sober then send me to the door steps.

Whenever I go out as long as I quote your name or your wife name.. I will always have instance pass approved.

Dan, my big bro you are always remembered! Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most..

After reading the thread here.. Suddenly dan name strike into my mind.. Such a long post.. Pai seh
Old 19-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 19-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

To all my ex gfs...one thing i learn from all of you is that always love urself before u love others....coz that is truly the way to happiness in life....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

需要人陪

打开窗户,让孤单透气
这一间屋子 如此密闭
欢呼声仍飘在空气里
像空无一人一样华丽
我 渐渐失去知觉
就当做是种自我逃避
你 飞到天的边缘
我也不猜落在何地
一个我 需要梦想 需要方向 需要眼泪
更需要 一个人来 点亮天的黑
我已经 无能为力 无法抗拒 无路可退
这无声的夜 现在的我 需要人陪

闭上眼睛 就看不清
这双人床 欠缺的 温馨
谁能 陪我 直到天明
穿透这片 迷蒙寂静
我 渐渐失去知觉
就当做是种自我逃避
你 飞到天的边缘
我已不猜落在何地
一个我 需要梦想 需要方向 需要眼泪
更需要 一个人来 点亮天的黑
我已经 无能为力 无法抗拒 无路可退
这无声的夜 现在的我 需要人陪

一个我 需要梦想 需要方向 需要眼泪
更需要 一个人来 点亮天的黑
我已经 无能为力 无法抗拒 无路可退
这无声的夜 现在的我 需要人陪

I thought of you again.. Yet for obvious reasons, I felt nothing..

Sometimes I wish I could feel the way I did many years ago..
Sometimes I wish there was someone who could mend me up again..

I have been living life aimlessly, often pretending to be someone I am not..
It's been so long, I no longer know for sure who I have become..

Am I still me or am I that spiritless shell you have left behind..

Regardless, I hope you are well..

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 02-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will live everyday happily, so wherever you are, be happy.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 11
Annabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnnabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnnabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wish I could stop loving you.
I wish I could forget you.
I wish I didn’t care so much about you.
Sometimes I wish I’d never met you.
But then I remember all the little things about you, all the things I did for you wholeheartedly, all the time we’ve spent together.

Where are you now?
I miss you so much, do you even miss me?
Do you even cared about me, I'm just like drinking and wasting my life everyday.

Perhaps I'm just another girl u dumped away.
简单的人~
人一辈子 - 常常只有 - 只有一次缘分 - 错过了就再也找不到那么好的人。
I'm sorry I'm scared,
I'm sorry I bug you,
I'm sorry that I care too much,
But I'm not sorry that I Like You.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

"Did missing make the heart grow fonder?"
"Did missing make the groin grow hornier? "
I'm excited that you are back in my life♡

Today is an exciting day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1