The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Planning to go visit Laura since she is so highly rated.

But I have a qn, when people say bf, is it like jav style you lie down and they use boobs to jerk you off or what?

Deciding between Laura, Adele or siqi if she has not RTC.
I don’t think Adele and Si Qi do BF
I’ve never tried BF also; maybe senior bros can advise

Never tried Laura either but I’ll rank Adele as best
Old 12-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But I have a qn, when people say bf, is it like jav style you lie down and they use boobs to jerk you off or what?

Laura will give u BFbwhen u lie down and also she will lie down and you BF her boobs. Both ways can do.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Siqi still around, should try! Rly syt look and pretty, service also good when i visited 2wks ago. Laura returning in january, boobs lover will love her!
Old 13-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

My first encounter with bf with Laura many moons ago : A bit different from the av type we have seen. She laid on the bed with you on top of her , but before that she put some tissues around the breast area
Seeing the tissues killed the sexy mood somehow lol , thrusted a bit give up and proceed to other mode of mutual pleasing (this was at least 4 months ago , things may have changed , other bros can verify)

I remembered my first visit she is a bit reserved on some area of playability, 2nd visit she gradually opened up as she grew more familiar with you.

Was my regular rtm for her great service ,willing to please, playability, jua geng and warm personality . Time for me to visit her since now the pool of good ml is abit dry haha
Old 13-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Wah joke! I just say Aimee hard to book. People also zap me??
It’s true what!
It is true, Aimee is hard to book if you are not her regular. Even for a regular like me, there are times that I don't get any response too, and I will just simply move on to book other MLs.

Let's see if I also get zap.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Wah joke! I just say Aimee hard to book. People also zap me??
It’s true what!
Since we’re all in the mood

Yes it’s true, I’ve been trying to reach Aimee for over a week and no response at all
The reason I think she’s still around is cos her sponsored thread still getting bumped by bots every day
Old 13-12-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Will aimee be more difficult to book than ai la.
Very lucky to book ai la over 2 weeks but sadly plaaybility restricted
Old 13-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Siqi still around, should try! Rly syt look and pretty, service also good when i visited 2wks ago. Laura returning in january, boobs lover will love her!
Is she back? Cos the last I heard she went back?
Old 13-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
from what i had observed....our standards are pretty low and many are very forgiving.

anyway, a close Bro of mine lamented he wasn't able to post good n truthful reviews freely like he used to.

reason being he found his number was blacklisted possibly by errant MLs who did bait n switch and/or provide slipshod service.

the repercussion obviously is whenever some new MLs came over n he wanted to try....he never get any response since these MLs will use their DB to check his number.

ah well.....what had the market developed into? Now those MLs are calling the shots instead of paying customers like us.
I don’t mean power to be on the ML side. More like While I understand bros want a minimum level of standard, but sometimes one or two bro’s comments can really kill off business for a ML even if she is keen to improve. And when they did and some bros came to mention it, there are others who shoot them down as white knights. End up, some of the potentially good ones just leave cos they can’t wait out for business to pick up and leave.
It was ok when the market was bustling with quality girls and we have constant supply. But in the current climate I think it will be a while before we see someone really good coming along.
Old 13-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.info/jj-massage/
I am tempting to try after reading the site FR, not sure how true.
Any senior can advise? Looking for hot milf and good playability
Old 13-12-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I don’t mean power to be on the ML side. More like While I understand bros want a minimum level of standard, but sometimes one or two bro’s comments can really kill off business for a ML even if she is keen to improve. And when they did and some bros came to mention it, there are others who shoot them down as white knights. End up, some of the potentially good ones just leave cos they can’t wait out for business to pick up and leave.
It was ok when the market was bustling with quality girls and we have constant supply. But in the current climate I think it will be a while before we see someone really good coming along.
Therein lies the problem. Out of all the people patronizing these MLs, how many of them actually refer to this thread and/or forum to base their judgement on?

Is this thread that powerful a tool to catapult MLs to stardom, but by the same token, has the potential to destroy rice bowls?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-12-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The previous post? Something not to be mentioned.
I assume it was something related to your dong and DT, because I recall that bit of info being in your previous post?

Old 13-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Is she back? Cos the last I heard she went back?
She's still here Bro. RTM-ed her just now due to the nostalgia train hitting me hard.

She has slimmed down a little from the last time I saw her, and she also grew out her hair (suits her better, IMO). She claimed her weight loss caused the size of her boobs to shrink a little, but I couldn't discern the difference. Those massive headlights are still as magnificent as ever.

At $100, I think it's a bargain considering the market conditions. You can't really go wrong with Laura if you've been a regular of hers all these while.

The only "sad" thing was reminiscing the memories I had with Mint, but life goes on.

Old 13-12-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I assume it was something related to your dong and DT, because I recall that bit of info being in your previous post?
Haha now u mentioned it , I think it was memtioned twice
Something something not easy to engulf his sauage and the ml did it ?
Old 13-12-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster (V)

Btw Mint is happy now .still so pretty and she misses Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1