The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Mango massage not bad one, face ok, boobs on her frame also nice but the rest of it I feel so so only.
as long not as land mine . it is good enough for me.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

for sensual look for anyone from the list of jiangsu gang will not go wrong.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
for sensual look for anyone from the list of jiangsu gang will not go wrong.
Most, if not all, want Carol’s standard of sensual.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
as long not as land mine . it is good enough for me.
Not my cup of tea, vibes not right for me. She's pretty professional in her work though.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegsFetish View Post
Yes she's slim and attractive, definitely not photoshopped. Do say 小宝宝 recommend her. Cheers
If say recommend by 小宝宝 will have special discount price or not ?

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

The recent bookings all not bad, not much Meitu involved. And being realistic at not trying to book the un-bookables.

Firstly was Xiaoqiu, which has a rather 耐看look, the rather classic GND kind of youthful look. Next it was Xi Xi, foxy good looks, one of the overlooked good looking ones around. And today, it is Xiao Yu (小玉), a pleasant more matured, won't reject looks ML. My instincts have not failed me. Real photos, no switch outs.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

Location is in the east, familiar cosy apartment gone so many times before (previous occupants).

Looks and figure (7/10): Pleasant looking mature ML, pre-MILF with good size knockers, short huggable with a fleshy bum. Forgot to mentioned, she looks about 75% like photo, a bit of discount but photo definitely her.

Massage (8/10): She really can massage, likely has experience working in a massage parlor. Offers back stepping but did not try. The head massage after sensual was extremely relaxing.

Sensual (7/10): Full naked at start of massage. Brushing of back using knockers, some teasing and tongue action, pretty good start. Decent tongue action, slurpy BJ (I opt for rubber) and fake love making, HJ to finish the deed. 4G roaming through out, south no problem outside. Nipples suckable and rather good size to feast upon. Sensitive nipples.

Overall: Good deal at $100 for pleasant looks and decent sensual. She is very chatty as well, chats well with an uncle like me. I like her personality.

Last edited by Blu3; 27-03-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
If say recommend by 小宝宝 will have special discount price or not ?
Hahaha, like Dome 2 got $10 off ah. Pik chia ppl lobang leh.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think Carol level standard is really too high liao, not realistic to expect her standards outside
Old 27-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The recent bookings all not bad, not much Meitu involved. And being realistic at not trying to book the un-bookables.

Firstly was Xiaoqiu, which has a rather 耐看look, the rather classic GND kind of youthful look. Next it was Xi Xi, foxy good looks, one of the overlooked good looking ones around. And today, it is Xiao Yu (小玉), a pleasant more matured, won't reject looks ML. My instincts have not failed me. Real photos, no switch outs.
Yup man, can't understand why some people complain about no good pickings. The all-nude bunch are generally enjoyable and you have a choice of looks, boobs and area.

Read the recent MRs folks. If you have and still can't find, then prolly nothing will satisfy you
Old 27-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How are her looks and have you tried her nuru bro?
I would say average looks but not those u will reject. Nuru is normal and I also dunno how special can nuru be? Overall she’s really good in proper massage and JG and not that bad looking depending on ur taste. Playability is low as she’s more of a proper ML rather than a sensual ML. She was quite an AP in her early days last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
unless I got bait and switched. the Angel/Gucci I visited caused me to walk off after she asked for payment upfront and and looked super old too.

so shrugs. Not gonna risk booking again.
Unlikely bait and switch coz she’s always an one man operation setup. Perhaps her looks just don’t gum u. But super old is abit too off. Can’t be more than 40lor and her figure will put many to shame. Can’t speak abt payment upfront as perhaps I’m a returning customer and she didn’t collect upfront from me. Anyway she doesn’t have any topup services except those stated in ads, so no difference whether pay upfront or not.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

No. 2830 seems to be removed from heaven and earth. Anyone knows if she's still working? Hope she didnt get busted..
Old 27-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yup man, can't understand why some people complain about no good pickings. The all-nude bunch are generally enjoyable and you have a choice of looks, boobs and area.

Read the recent MRs folks. If you have and still can't find, then prolly nothing will satisfy you
Yeah. That's the sad thing now.

Got a whole bunch bent on "AP" bookings when you can't even get a reply. Seriously dunno why.

Open up your tunnel visions and you got plenty to see.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Carol standard for that price is really really worth, make it even worth if she replied you lol
Old 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitroman View Post
No. 2830 seems to be removed from heaven and earth. Anyone knows if she's still working? Hope she didnt get busted..
No need to look. Already balik kampung.

Old 28-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Carol standard for that price is really really worth, make it even worth if she replied you lol
I'd consider myself lucky now to RTM her once in a fortnight, but all good things eventually have to come to an end as she slowly moves on from this line.

No need to harp on her bah. Plenty of other MLs offering good sensual out there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1