The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, looks like she has slowly but surely moved on from this line, given what she told me 2 months back.
Carol will always be back, like what she had done a few times since 2013
Old 11-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, looks like she has slowly but surely moved on from this line, given what she told me 2 months back.
What did she told you 2 months back ? She told me planning to stop work this line june 2019,but now seem she stop early

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
lol …do hope she will really return back work

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
What did she told you 2 months back ? She told me planning to stop work this line june 2019,but now seem she stop early
Well, she told me she had other stuff going on so booking her 2 months from that time will be very hard. I didn't ask much as she's pretty guarded about her private life.

If she ever decides to come back, all the better, but if she doesn't, then so be it. Gotta move on.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jenes87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys , just asking any gals located near Farrer Park ?
Old 11-04-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted MR....Have a nice day!

Last edited by MiG27; 21-04-2019 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, she told me she had other stuff going on so booking her 2 months from that time will be very hard. I didn't ask much as she's pretty guarded about her private life.

If she ever decides to come back, all the better, but if she doesn't, then so be it. Gotta move on.
OIC…thanks for reply and hope she will back , miss her service

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Such a pity 😭
Old 11-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Managed to book Aimee quite easily.

https://sglonelyguy.org/aimee-massage/

There are many FRs on her and I shall not repeat the same. My take on her.

Looks: 7/10 (normal looking, can't compared with Donna. I think Xixi is sweeter than her especially when she smiles)
Body: 9/10.This is the main highlight. Maybe because of her petite size, her B cup breasts look very well endowed. I love her nipples. Very cute and remind you of SYT.
Massage: 8/10. Forceful and good but that was not my aim.
Playability: Low. Xixi is much higher. Even for Donna, although she is not that playful, Donna will still make the experience as sensational as possible
RTM: maybe if I miss her breasts.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

As much as we want our fave MLs to continue in this line in order to service us, the other part of me also wants them to move on with their lives -- and it's for their good.

Just my opinion.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
I frequen zq and find her very real and untemptable, good figure just a little tummy if you don’t mind that. Very teasin
Agree. Love the dirty talk with her
Old 11-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As much as we want our fave MLs to continue in this line in order to service us, the other part of me also wants them to move on with their lives -- and it's for their good.

Just my opinion.
well said....gals come and go...n there will always be younger gals to appear every year.

APs as per say, those that depends on their looks n figure also cant last forever.
This line got short shelf life.

It is also good n smart for those who retire on their high and leave our shores leaving us with good, juicy n fond memories of them.

Agree??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Okay lah so far no issues booking her since I always do it in advance on her WeChat. At times, she does request for me to remind her the following day/on the day itself in case she forgets about it.

She has stopped taking new customer and slowly fading out.

If you are not existing customer, forget about it
Old 12-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
by then will be too old and hard to compete with younger girls
Old 12-04-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Since we talking about ZQ/Hebe, here's a special shoutout for her. This is not a FR so look elsewhere if it doesn't interest you yah.

Yesterday my schedule freed up so I tried my luck to ask the next hour. She replied after a while,courteously saying that slot booked. I then replied is ok, RTM with her some other time. A while later, she even replied me "thank you".

Above may look very ordinary but imo that is why I like her a lot. Here's one ML whom is not short of customers yet willing to make an effort to REPLY a slot that is already booked and even THANK me when no booking made. Most popular ML will not even bother to reply at all if my booking is last minute and they are already booked, let alone thank me.

To me (and some bros here), good service includes how a ML reply customers. Some bros will say ML so many texts daily so can't blame no reply. But this should be an exception rather than norm. It's all about ATTITUDE. I do RTM her but not considered very regular due to her location not convenient for me. Yet she makes the effort to reply, which not only make customers feel valued, but also make it easy for us to book other ML if need be.

Add her good texting attitude to her beautiful face, lovely boobs and great sensual, easy going character, this is one ML i am gonna miss a lot when she calls it quit.

Good service+attitude ML whom are also popular are RARE. Just feel a need to let bros know she is deserving of all the good stuff people post about her here.
Totally agree with this, bro. That's why she's my regular now. Always so polite in her text/Wechat exchanges with me, really appreciate these small acts of courtesy. Had read about her dirty talk and stories but didn't really get it until my most recent visit. She said so many horny things to me during my 2nd HJ that I was surprised, but very pleasantly of course. Never been so turned on by a girl's dirty talk in my life
Old 12-04-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just share my favourite list which havent tried.

Zhuli look really cute,maybe can try her nuru
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qi-massage/

Ba mei and xiao la mei look like sister.
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-la-mei-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Got feedback this 2 massage not bad , how true dun know yet.
https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/

bao bei is a milf as mention by other bro.
https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bei-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1