The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

thanks bro for reply... got link

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so far ziyu
Old 21-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I kena before some like ghost town at nite, very eerieee, hair stand up, below sink
Interesting. Like where sia?
Old 22-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lasakat315 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Long time lurker here, been on and off the ML scene for nearly 3 years thanks to the MRs of fellow bros here. Finally decided to contribute after seeing many bros conned by fake MRs on other sites.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sindy-massage/

Tried Sindy earlier today. All I can say is for those who like AX, can try Sindy.

Plus points are SYT, smooth white skin and petite. Definitely a looker, I would say she rivals AX in that aspect. Very youthful face and body. B cup breasts with pink nips also.

However, she has low playability. Half nude massage with shorts on. She is also more of the quiet type, maybe no chemistry or because she is quite green in this line. I'm also a quiet guy, so we ended up not talking much during the session.

TLDR: SYT lovers who don't mind sacrificing playability for looks, and bros who like a more demure/green version of AX can go try her.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dsu9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First review ever for Bai Yang of SLG

Look 10/10 pretty
Body 8/10 very good but not if u like big boobs
Boobs 8/10 I like them
Massage 7/10 she told me she was self taught, but I felt it was p good anyway
Sensual 7/10
HJ 8/10

Venue is good, centralised and near 2 MRTs. RTM is a sure thing for me
Old 22-07-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-xue-massage/

Met Bai Xue for the first time and sure wasnt disappointed.

Looks: Exactly like what you see in her pics, youthful, vibrant, chatty. Easy to break ice.

Massage: Just some simple touches, non existent.

Sensual: This is where she shines. 4.5G roaming, high playability, it was so easy to get into the mood. She is from JS, so no surprises that she offers everything the JS ladies offer. Ziyu is the most similar to her if you need some comparison. Her BJ was also stimulating. Small size so great to hug and cuddle around.

Room: Hotel so not so keen, but new towels are available and she changes the towel on the bed, so at least cleanliness is well taken care of.

Communication was good with her throughout. Pleasant looking lady who morphs into a energetic bunny on the bed. Looks can be so deceiving. Definitely a sense of freshness after having so many low playability ladies for a while.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Looks: Exactly like what you see in her pics, youthful, vibrant, chatty. Easy to break ice.

Sensual: This is where she shines. 4.5G roaming, high playability, it was so easy to get into the mood. She is from JS, so no surprises that she offers everything the JS ladies offer. Ziyu is the most similar to her if you need some comparison. Her BJ was also stimulating. Small size so great to hug and cuddle around.

Room: Hotel so not so keen, but new towels are available and she changes the towel on the bed, so at least cleanliness is well taken care of.

Communication was good with her throughout. Pleasant looking lady who morphs into a energetic bunny on the bed. Looks can be so deceiving. Definitely a sense of freshness after having so many low playability ladies for a while.
She changed pics also...now many MLs starting to change pics....

So the pics are taken in her hotel?
Old 22-07-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She changed pics also...now many MLs starting to change pics....

So the pics are taken in her hotel?
the 1st 4 pics I believe so.

she is prettier in real person, photos made her look abit more mature.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Nv upsize your meal to get all goodies? Haa, is listed on other site.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

She reminds me of Yao Yao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Nv upsize your meal to get all goodies? Haa, is listed on other site.
That site someone commented alot of tattoos...

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 22-07-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She reminds me of Yao Yao...

That site someone commented alot of tattoos...
Not really a lot of tattoos.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/
Decided to try despite several suspicious MRs
She’s a pretty lass but somehow lack the mesmerising eyes of her photos
The green dress look is probably closest (to the dismay of many here lol)
A more accurate set of photos would be better.

Location: bad, not Cici or Li Rou kind of bad but close. Moreover probably quite out of the way for many. This probably impacts her business

Massage: soft strokes that lull you to sleep but otherwise forgettable

Sensual: darn good, not expecting it from her demeanour. Does it like how SiQi, ZhuZhu, XiaoQing does it
Also soft in all the right places and a great figure to hug.

Overall: gives ZZ a good run for her money. Competition is really keen now
RTM: unlikely at this location, but certainly will when she moves
Bro,

So massage is not her forte but she's more on sensual?
Staying alone?

Thank You.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

momo website more n more power..All the gals like typically chio bus with their video and $100/1/1 lol..
Old 22-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2983
This one aso power...5 pics the hair is from left to right den suddenly gt 1 pic the hair is from right to left..and face aso different lolxxx
Old 22-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Visited Ziyu some time back. She stays at where NX used to be and they knew each other. Young, smooth and fair body. Supple and non saggy. The AR she gave was the surprise.

She is good but not sure if I gonna RTM soon or try out the rest.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2983
This one aso power...5 pics the hair is from left to right den suddenly gt 1 pic the hair is from right to left..and face aso different lolxxx
photoshop until like that how to be not powerful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1