The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 27-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒Yamaha💗Yamaso💋Your Lovely Soulmate❣Ava Naomi🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
Met with Ava again after 2 years away. Had a great evening last week and she is still stunning and spunky as I remembered. Of course this was followed with lusty actions afterwards~ hihihi 😉
Hihihi, thanks for your humble FR. ~From your radio operator ~ 😂

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sexayefeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 🍒Yamaha💗Yamaso💋Your Lovely Soulmate❣Ava Naomi🍒

Met up with Ava a.k.a Ms. Chatterbox.

I wouldn't give her ratings as it is based on my personal opinion.

She is one hell of a lady, the moment i walked in. Got offered a drink, breaking the ice over a cigarette. She's a mini walking radio, you will never get bored of her. Proceed to shower, and the deed starts. A lil kiss, starts to caress her throughout. She is sensitve, if you know to foreplay properly.

Paint her, not sure if im good enough not. turned me around, sorry to "crush" your leg. You guys will never forget her BBBJ; professionally done. Would have CIM if my hands weren't being naughty so often.

She is accomodating, basically will ask for your preferences be it if you want to continue BBBJ till explosion or any FJ position request. Mini Ava sure is tight & wet. I will skip on how we end the session part, its between us. She is definitely not a time watcher, cause i got shocked the moment i see the time on my phone.

Have a lil thing afterwhich, apparently to me i think is super thoughtful of her. Shall not disclose, as in the end i just love her companionship.

Rtf: hell yes (with my hands off) when vitamin M recharged and if time allows.

Give more 抱抱 next time , im a hugger person.

Take care,
Paikia with no angkong
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 01-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒Yamaha💗Yamaso💋Your Lovely Soulmate❣Ava Naomi🍒

Paikia with no angkong....... You win 😂
Thanks for your short essay I mean FR lol.
Got gan dong or not? Got drop 2 tears down or not hahaha! As said, just sharing foods nia. I think too highly of myself and ordered 满汉全席. Sharing is caring. 🤗

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
Met up with Ava a.k.a Ms. Chatterbox.

I wouldn't give her ratings as it is based on my personal opinion.

She is one hell of a lady, the moment i walked in. Got offered a drink, breaking the ice over a cigarette. She's a mini walking radio, you will never get bored of her. Proceed to shower, and the deed starts. A lil kiss, starts to caress her throughout. She is sensitve, if you know to foreplay properly.

Paint her, not sure if im good enough not. turned me around, sorry to "crush" your leg. You guys will never forget her BBBJ; professionally done. Would have CIM if my hands weren't being naughty so often.

She is accomodating, basically will ask for your preferences be it if you want to continue BBBJ till explosion or any FJ position request. Mini Ava sure is tight & wet. I will skip on how we end the session part, its between us. She is definitely not a time watcher, cause i got shocked the moment i see the time on my phone.

Have a lil thing afterwhich, apparently to me i think is super thoughtful of her. Shall not disclose, as in the end i just love her companionship.

Rtf: hell yes (with my hands off) when vitamin M recharged and if time allows.

Give more 抱抱 next time , im a hugger person.

Take care,
Paikia with no angkong

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 01-04-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xfactorist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

It been awhile since I visited her somewhere last year. Met up with her few days back. My first reaction was "Wow! Your hair is so much longer than the last time I saw you!" More feminine and look kinda like Japanese lady with the coloured hair.

Everything from conversation to bed action are filled with fun and laughter. She doesn't needs ratings as she is already top notch in terms of services, skills and her attitude. Like what 1 of the bros had said, for her overall package from appearance and services, it a steal in the market. An irreplaceable gem that leaves good impression and unforgettable experience.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorist View Post
It been awhile since I visited her somewhere last year. Met up with her few days back. My first reaction was "Wow! Your hair is so much longer than the last time I saw you!" More feminine and look kinda like Japanese lady with the coloured hair.

Everything from conversation to bed action are filled with fun and laughter. She doesn't needs ratings as she is already top notch in terms of services, skills and her attitude. Like what 1 of the bros had said, for her overall package from appearance and services, it a steal in the market. An irreplaceable gem that leaves good impression and unforgettable experience.
Thanks for your humble FR 😘!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 03-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Come, I want to show you my playroom.

Coming to you in nearest 'cinema' in near future.

Nothing hardcore, just an erotic, sensual, kinky, teasing, abit of dominant (by me). I can't elaborate more, shall keep in suspense til you try it 😎.

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

Last edited by Avanaomi; Yesterday at 02:07 AM.
Old 19-04-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Had received a sudden and heartbreaking news of my friend's passing. I need some times to overcome my grieve. Will advise again whether will
be working tomorrow.

Meantime, let me grieve my friend here at this corner. Pardon me for doing that.

"Dear friend,

因为缘分我们在这里认识。也因缘分我们成为朋友。回忆初次见面,我们就一见如故似的,聊个不停。想起我们的 点点滴滴。我们如何帮忙对方,一起喝酒,你伤心的时候叫我陪着你,我们的争论等等。就算你离开这个行业了, 我们还是保持联络。虽然我们很久没见面了,还是会偶尔问候或会提议一起出来吃个饭,喝喝酒。但无奈的是,没 有这个机会了。

天不作美,下起的雨。我知道是你在哭泣。你是很舍不得你最深爱的老公,家人和朋友。可是残酷的忧郁症把你给 夺走。知道你的不幸的消息,我难以置信,整个人愣住了。有些你的朋友因伤心而责怪你的不辞而别。我并不怪你 。你累了,好好休息吧。不要在不开心了。去另一个世界当一个无忧无虑的快乐天使。你选择在这一天离开。愿主 能宽恕你,能带你去他的身边。对不起,不能送你最后一程。我们的友情还会持续的。Dear friend, see you again."

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

Last edited by Avanaomi; 20-04-2019 at 05:35 PM.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 21
figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!
Wow... this June Summer just got interesting 😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post

Come, I want to show you my playroom.

Coming to you in nearest 'cinema' this coming June.

Haha, joke aside, will present this special this June. Nothing hardcore, just an erotic, sensual, kinky, teasing, abit of dominant (by me). I can't elaborate more, shall keep in suspense til you try it 😎.

Upcoming, promo will be coming again. Addition new selection will be added on. Stay tune then!
Old 20-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Wow... this June Summer just got interesting 😍

Hahaha, provided it all ready by then.

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 10-05-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
yakiniku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Ava~

Gonna keep it short as I believe previous FRs has mentioned almost everything of what I wanna say about her.

She's a good companion through out the whole session to a point where by we always exceeded our session timing ( an 1 hour sesh became almost 2 hour, over two separate occasion.)

Hotel location; Central area, about 10 minute walking if you don't drive.

Kissing wise, Despite her being a smoker(I don't smoke), she doesn't have the cigarette smell when kissing. So its quite pleasant for me. Enjoyed the no-rush kissing portion as well.

FJ wise, Accommodating to different positions, would ask what's your preference in ways to make you enjoy more, let you take your time to explore her body, etc

She's definitely worth a try,

Ps; be nice to her and she will definitely 100%+chop be nice to you as well.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post
Hello Ava~

Gonna keep it short as I believe previous FRs has mentioned almost everything of what I wanna say about her.

She's a good companion through out the whole session to a point where by we always exceeded our session timing ( an 1 hour sesh became almost 2 hour, over two separate occasion.)

Hotel location; Central area, about 10 minute walking if you don't drive.

Kissing wise, Despite her being a smoker(I don't smoke), she doesn't have the cigarette smell when kissing. So its quite pleasant for me. Enjoyed the no-rush kissing portion as well.

FJ wise, Accommodating to different positions, would ask what's your preference in ways to make you enjoy more, let you take your time to explore her body, etc

She's definitely worth a try,

Ps; be nice to her and she will definitely 100%+chop be nice to you as well.
Hi Mr MacDonald!

Thanks for your humble FR! I don't have cigarettes smell that's cos my cigars are sprayed with perfume. 😂

See ya 😘!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 25-05-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Dear ladies,

Please take note of these 2 numbers which belonged to the same person.

9688 5184 - Alan Tan (nick : policesex)

9328 5320 - Kelvin Ong (nick : ongkelvin)

Few days ago, 5184 messaged me for booking. He opting for my Package E and claimed that he was 27yo. I was not working that day so I didn't confirmed his booking. Yesterday, he messaged me again. First question asked me which hotel was I at. Usually I won't reveal my location til it was confirmed. As he didn't provided me his details at all, I asked him for it. I kinda felt weird of his nick (policesex) and I trust my own gut feeling, I didn't replied him back despite he asked me the 2nd time where was my incall at.

About 9 plus, 5320 messaged me. Opting for package E and claimed that he was 28yo. He gave me his nick as ongkelvin. So I went to verify his nick but it was an invalid nick. I messaged him back telling him that's no such nick. He replied back "cannot be" and totally skipped it. He said that if free, he can meet me. I told him "sorry, I don't think I can meet you". He still can asked me why 😓. I didn't answered him back and he said nvm, he will look for others.

About 12 plus, another number with last 4 digits 9759 (I gave this benefit of doubts even though I suspect might be same person) messaged me. Same package and age group again, in my mind I was like, damn not again. He claimed that he has no nick. So I told him my protocol that I don't accept no nick and new created nick. He said he can register a nick now. Seriously, despite what I said, he like went dead ears. He really went to register a nick and kept explaining he was serious and meant no nonsense. The more you trying to explain, the more I feel weird la please. I'm not born yesterday. I was determined and stood my ground not to see him.

So here are the 2 screenshots which after that I realized they belonged to same person.

My point is, if someone is uncomfortable to take your booking, just move on. Why need to come out with different identities and names. I don't know what your intention, be it you are real CS or prank but it totally turned me super off.

Another FL also provided me 2 numbers that belonged to same person (not the same as what I stated). Also tried to be funny. I won't post here but it already in my blacklist. I really don't know what's wrong with this month. Alot of weirdos. Qing Ming already over, Hungry Ghost haven't arrived yet. But already there are 'ghosts' can't wait to be released. SMLJ! Knn, hell breaks loose sia. I'm not a ghostbuster. I'm not qualified to lia gui leh cb! Please la weirdos aka Guiz, jiak bah go do some charity work if so free. At least will gain some merits. By playing all these to ladies who just wanna make a living, what do you really gain? Learn to have some conscience please for god sake!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 25-05-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 21
figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!figure11 is one of the Best!
☝️😆 7早8早,so early~ someone 'oreadi spoil your mood~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post
Dear ladies,

Please take note of these 2 numbers which belonged to the same person.

9688 5184 - Alan Tan (nick : policesex)

9328 5320 - Kelvin Ong (nick : ongkelvin)

Few days ago, 5184 messaged me for booking. He opting for my Package E and claimed that he was 27yo. I was not working that day so I didn't confirmed his booking. Yesterday, he messaged me again. First question asked me which hotel was I at. Usually I won't reveal my location til it was confirmed. As he didn't provided me his details at all, I asked him for it. I kinda felt weird of his nick (policesex) and I trust my own gut feeling, I didn't replied him back despite he asked me the 2nd time where was my incall at.

About 9 plus, 5320 messaged me. Opting for package E and claimed that he was 28yo. He gave me his nick as ongkelvin. So I went to verify his nick but it was an invalid nick. I messaged him back telling him that's no such nick. He replied back "cannot be" and totally skipped it. He said that if free, he can meet me. I told him "sorry, I don't think I can meet you". He still can asked me why 😓. I didn't answered him back and he said nvm, he will look for others.

About 12 plus, another number with last 4 digits 9759 (I gave this benefit of doubts even though I suspect might be same person) messaged me. Same package and age group again, in my mind I was like, damn not again. He claimed that he has no nick. So I told him my protocol that I don't accept no nick and new created nick. He said he can register a nick now. Seriously, despite what I said, he like went dead ears. He really went to register a nick and kept explaining he was serious and meant no nonsense. The more you trying to explain, the more I feel weird la please. I'm not born yesterday. I was determined and stood my ground not to see him.

So here are the 2 screenshots which after that I realized they belonged to same person.

My point is, if someone is uncomfortable to take your booking, just move on. Why need to come out with different identities and names. I don't know what your intention, be it you are real CS or prank but it totally turned me super off.

Another FL also provided me 2 numbers that belonged to same person (not the same as what I stated). Also tried to be funny. I won't post here but it already in my blacklist. I really don't know what's wrong with this month. Alot of weirdos. Qing Ming already over, Hungry Ghost haven't arrived yet. But already there are 'ghosts' can't wait to be released. SMLJ! Knn, hell breaks loose sia. I'm not a ghostbuster. I'm not qualified to lia gui leh cb! Please la weirdos aka Guiz, jiak bah go do some charity work if so free. At least will gain some merits. By playing all these to ladies who just wanna make a living, what do you really gain? Learn to have some conscience please for god sake!
Old 25-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
☝️😆 7早8早,so early~ someone 'oreadi spoil your mood~
Already became mutant already. Lately alot of such styles. Not sure all same person or 1 gang. I couldn't slept after back home after checked out. Too much caffeine 😂. As well post these to warn other ladies. I guess life in Singapore too bored. There are people who have nothing better to do.

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 25-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
kronicles is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Keeping this short. She is my all time fave lady. Have the looks that never seems to grow sick no matter how you look at. A figure that still stay the same way no matter how long you didn't get to see her. Most importantly, it her personality that capture many hearts. Even though she seems like a chilli padi (she is actually oops 🤭 but depends on situations) she is a kind and understanding lady deep inside. Just that she has her own regulations and follow it, you will have the fun you want with her. I don't have to elaborate more on service. A hidden gem in a shell, it depends you can manage to find it. To sum it up, a lady on the street, a devil in the sheet.
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1