The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nice updates here, looks like situation normalised now. Please continue writing.
Normalized? You think so too, Bro otamay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
good to see you all enjoying together, more update please..
It's a fantasy that I think many men have, Bro ml1138! And I am glad to be able to cnjoy this, even for a short while.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 20-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
Adjective is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdjective is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story bro, enjoyed reading it, thanks
Old 21-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjective View Post
Nice story bro, enjoyed reading it, thanks
Thank you for your support Bro Adjective! Will try to update soon.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-07-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more updates please.
Thanks Bro otamay! I will surely update soon!

But looks like my side project, "My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend" is gaining popularity also.

Old 23-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Thanks Bro otamay! I will surely update soon!

But looks like my side project, "My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend" is gaining popularity also.
Please do not abandon this thread and continue your updates.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, cant believe i read the whole 50++ pages... It really reminds me of the maid my relative used to have. Found something weird whenever she will bend down to purposely reveal something in front of me (downblouse and upskirt). Things get more intense when i always smile at her az a kind gesture whenever we met in the relative house. Soon she gets more closer with sometimes boobs rub me thinking that she is doing something and "accidentally" brush or press her boobs on me. Than one day i decided to try my luck while she do the "accidental" pressed her boobs on my elbow and i force my elbow back into her boobs. She retaliated by pushing it deeper and double boobs rub and bang my elbow (All these while, no other was watching). Did nothing on that day. But it happens from that day onwards.

Thank you TS for bringing back my memory.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Please do not abandon this thread and continue your updates.
I am still checking back on this thread, Bro diputs1269 - Don't worry!

Actually, as mentioned before, there are a few loose ends I need to tie up before this thread officially ends.

I started "My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend" because I kept tearing up drafts for this thread as I felt I didn't do service to you (the readers) cos I am writing based on what I (already) know (today) and not from my viewpoint back then. It 'kills' the suspense and feels a bit too 'abrupt' so hope you guys can be a bit more patient.

Thank you once again for your patience and much appreciated support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Wow, cant believe i read the whole 50++ pages... It really reminds me of the maid my relative used to have. Found something weird whenever she will bend down to purposely reveal something in front of me (downblouse and upskirt). Things get more intense when i always smile at her az a kind gesture whenever we met in the relative house. Soon she gets more closer with sometimes boobs rub me thinking that she is doing something and "accidentally" brush or press her boobs on me. Than one day i decided to try my luck while she do the "accidental" pressed her boobs on my elbow and i force my elbow back into her boobs. She retaliated by pushing it deeper and double boobs rub and bang my elbow (All these while, no other was watching). Did nothing on that day. But it happens from that day onwards.

Glad to be of service, Bro ravrav!
You mentioned:
"Did nothing on that day. But it happens from that day onwards"
Hope you can also share your adventures with us also, soon.

Old 24-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue writing.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Got story thread to share??
Old 25-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

Got story thread to share??
Yes, Bro alec, I am also eager to hear Bro rav rav's story!

Old 26-07-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates TS
Old 02-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

So long never update, Wanda go back to Indonesia already ah..? 😂
Old 02-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
So long never update, Wanda go back to Indonesia already ah..? 😂
Sigh..... TS got new story dunwan old story liao
Old 02-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy