The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How often do you have sex with your wife?

I also put up with low sex drive or wifey for the kids. PCC myself until the heavens send me a girlfriend to love.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seriously, why do wives here have such low sex drive?
After marriage they expect so much financially from us but don’t help us to relieve stress through sex.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
williamlum1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think woman don't have the urge for sex. I accidentally found my wife hid a few vibrators in the drawer. She purposely don't want to have sex with me, just want to punish me for not being able to provide lot of $$$$$ as compare to her friends' husband.
Recently, more worst, she would stay over at her friend house, that what she said, leaving kids to me to take care, said she need time off. SWhen washing her clothing after her stay over, I found that she was wearing very sexy nightgown, She don't wear those at home. This makes me very worry, but I don't dare to confront her as this would trigger a divorce finally. I just endure it for the kids.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, this friend she stay overnight at is male or female ? And she wears the lingerie when she stays over ?
Old 21-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

I suspect is a guy, anyway I don't know where she was and who she with. that why I am worry, but what can i do.
Old 21-04-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
macboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlum1 View Post
I suspect is a guy, anyway I don't know where she was and who she with. that why I am worry, but what can i do.
That is a very dangerous situation. If worst scenario she's cheating on you, would you be willing to divorce her? I hope everything will be fine for your family bro William
Old 22-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

now for me just take one step and look around before taking another. think i hijack the track, back to the question, the last sex i remember is like at least 3-4 months ago. Sometimes, own HJ can't satisfy, will go geylang to release. Quite sad, have to end up do that.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If she doesn’t even bother to let you know where she went and who she is with, that means she doesn’t respect you anymore. If can catch her committing adultery, better divorce her. Don’t worry about the kids. You are already taking care of them yourself so why you need her to be around.

My wife also complain money not enough although I spend almost my whole salary on the family. That is like more than $6000 a month.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

I used to have a gf of 5 years. After we got married, we didn't have sex for 2months, after which I filed for annulment. Sex is a NEED for men.. If wife cannot give, then not wife material. Although now got gf but I still enjoy sex with others.as long
As not married, its free for all. Hahahahaha.

All jokes aside, buy your spouse a vibrator and play with it together (not in your ass). It will bring yall closer.
Old 27-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
If she doesn’t even bother to let you know where she went and who she is with, that means she doesn’t respect you anymore. If can catch her committing adultery, better divorce her. Don’t worry about the kids. You are already taking care of them yourself so why you need her to be around.

My wife also complain money not enough although I spend almost my whole salary on the family. That is like more than $6000 a month.
$6K is alot of $$$ unless your family eat at restaurants every meal Lol!
Old 27-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post
I used to have a gf of 5 years. After we got married, we didn't have sex for 2months, after which I filed for annulment. Sex is a NEED for men.. If wife cannot give, then not wife material. Although now got gf but I still enjoy sex with others.as long
As not married, its free for all. Hahahahaha.

All jokes aside, buy your spouse a vibrator and play with it together (not in your ass). It will bring yall closer.
I respect you for having the balls to file annulment. Not many guys do the same, and many end up getting stuck in same scenario with only minimal amounts of sex for many years.
Old 28-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Canoneos is Cool - loads of Potential

In general, it is not normal for women not to be horny. Mother nature wired our brains to fuck and procreate. If not, the human race ends. It is simply survival of the species. There must be some issue if your wife doesn't want to spread her legs and fuck. Do you treat her like shit and then expect her to blow you? If it is simply upbringing that sex is dirty and a sin, that can be changed quite easily.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

No leh. My wife don’t let me lick her pussy and hardly blow me becaUse she says it is dirty. Still trying to change it after a decade. Any tips?
Old 30-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2851 / Power: 17
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think woman don't have the urge for sex. I accidentally found my wife hid a few vibrators in the drawer. She purposely don't want to have sex with me, just want to punish me for not being able to provide lot of $$$$$ as compare to her friends' husband.
Recently, more worst, she would stay over at her friend house, that what she said, leaving kids to me to take care, said she need time off. SWhen washing her clothing after her stay over, I found that she was wearing very sexy nightgown, She don't wear those at home. This makes me very worry, but I don't dare to confront her as this would trigger a divorce finally. I just endure it for the kids.
This type of wife, still keep for what? Dump lah.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Williamlum,
Get a PI and secretly gather evidence. It is obvious she has shown the signal to you by letting you wash her sexy lingerie which she does not even wear at home.

With the evidence you can decide what to do.

PS: I not saying you divorce but got S2 info intel is good for the battlefield. I have seen cases where the wife stray then turn around and say husband actually stray. Then, worse get kids to side with her, say husband is the philanderer n cruel one !

Kids` inheritance she makan n gasak or keep under her custodial care. Get relatives including her in-laws to side her.. then the man is destroyed, goes to his younger brother sleep on the sofa and despised by his younger brother n his wife.

Handsome man become white hair haggard.. know the deck of cards you dealth with, know the players, anticipate the next cards in the deck bro...

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 30-04-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1