The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 11-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
SashaDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSashaDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSashaDesires is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation (v) Sasha 38C. 25. 30 Local chinese tanned beach babe (v) 87984786

Sasha
31 (Some say younger n some say 32-33)
Local Chinese (Some tot I look mix instead)
38C-25-30
Tanned skin
Smoking: social
Tattoo: not obvious

Donts: Anal,Raw,COF, swallow, BDSM, fingering, photo/videography.
Hygiene: CIM, bbbj, fingering.
Pls take care of ur baby so that I can pleasure him , u won't want me to smell too. Same goes for me to u.
No long nails for fingering

Available: Monday-Friday/sat.
Txt for more details.
Max 3 clients a day

Room included after 2pm, depends on sufficency of clients too.
CD's are strictly not included.
Extra 30 for CIM
350.1 Bj. 30mins
350.2 Hj .40mins
400.60mins.1fj + (hj n bj included)
600.90mins. 2fj + (hj n bj included)
700.120mins.2 fj (hj n bj included)
850. 3hours .unlimited (hj n bj included)
Overnight rates available, minimum 3 - 10hours. Text for rates.
!Outcall room charges are not included above!
Rejection: $50 upon meetup

Still unsure?
Read some stories at the lower part of this page!

Irrelavant questions will not be entertained further.
No face photos nor more photos will be entertained
Pls do not txt for SMS date. U are outta to have fun and I'm out to please n earn, don't make life difficult for me and waste my text msg. NO one likes to play out

Interested to meetup?
Contact me at:
8798-4786
Strictly Whattsapp & SMS ONLY
Pls DO NOT PM ME, as i wont reply via PM!

Deal on? Pls sent me the following details to reserve a slot.
SMS/WHATTSAPP: Nick,Age,Race,Preferred Timing & Package!
90 mins prep & travel in advance upon confirmation!

Last edited by SashaDesires; 22-07-2019 at 12:05 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster (A)

SashaDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSashaDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSashaDesires is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (v) Sasha 38C. 25. 30 Local chinese tanned beach babe (v) 87984786

Last edited by SashaDesires; 11-06-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster (A)

Frs On Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbinesrule View Post
FR for Sasha:

Met in a very nice hotel lobby, was immediately attracted to a very nice pair of tits that were bouncing with each step she took.

Went up into the room, then started to have some small chat. Proceeded to shower alone as she has showered already. Came out to a surprise. She stripped to her bra and only her bra, teasing me with her huge tits. Crawled onto the bed and engaged in a mind blowing bbbj. Had a hard time not cumming in her mouth, but was game over once she removed her bra and exposed her nice deep cleavage. The sight of her trying to keep my load in her mouth was priceless. (NO. SHE DOESN'T SWALLOW)

After cleaning up from the early CIM, we continued talking, increasing her GFE component of her service. This definitely improved my impression of her, and made it seem very easy to click to her. Soon, the view of her big tits got me hard again and I capped her and asked her to do cowgirl. She was easily wet without much teasing from me and slid around me like a tight glove. Soon after, requested her to go to doggy and damn she was fucking tight in that position. Banged her in that position and soon unloaded my cum in the condom.

Definite RTF for me. And very worth the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelrain View Post
My meeting with Sasha last night was a dream come true. Not one for just "wham, bang, thank you mam", I particularly like the interaction with her the moment we met. She is what was said in her intro, a sunny girl and beautiful long hair and a great figure. From her posting you'd know she know what she wants and don't want and won't take shit lying down. I love a strong lady.

Sasha took the time to chat. I was never rushed. We banter and we laughed. We built a connection that made the lovemaking that much more sweeter and memorable.

For what she wanted to achieve, with what she can give, brudders do support her but please treat her well and give her respect as you would your girlfriend.

I'm not going to rate her with numbers, they are off the charts anyway. I don't usually do FRs, but the sooner she reaches for goal, the sooner she can go forth to achieve her dreams and I truly wish she can do what she loves free from unwanted burdens piled on her slim but strong shoulders. My apologies for a not-so-typical FR. I hope what I shared can help her in any little way.

RTF? What do you think? Of course lah! I would want her to be all mine if I have the means. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmerize View Post
Dont usually write FR unless it really warrants to.

Was in a distraught state for this period so decided to find some company and call her up. Indeed she did cheer my day up in someway.

Met at the arranged location and at first glimpse thought she was a non chinese. As she had stated, she aint the snow white skin type. But when she first speak then confirm she local chinese. Prove to me in some other way too.

In the room, she can speak anything under the sun. She will reciprocate u twofold if u treat her well. She is the cuddly type which i prefer. Definately worth the time and money..

Bros whom still deciding to take the plunge... your welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildnesslover View Post
Late FR arrive.
Had a booking with Sasha on tuesday. A very understanding girl. As supposed i should have met her at 1.30 pm, last minute meeting called up. Text her 30 mins before i should meet her. Thought she would think its a prank. But yet, she is very understanding, telling me that work comes first. She totally understand.
After my meeting gave her a text at 4.30 pm asking her is 5 pm fine for her? A real quick reply from her. Deal!

Meet her for a 2 hrs session at a central hotel (As promised i can't indicate which hotel nor is she recycled, pardon me for that) Meet her at the lobby as access card is needed, was thinking is she really that HOT just like her photos.
Wow, first look of her coming out of the lift and saying 'HI' to me, i was drooling, she was wearing this very HOT top, with her big boobs half revealed n a hot pants. Went up to the room, meanwhile we just talk like normal friends. I don't usually come fast. But with her being half-naked when i'm out from the bathroom, i cannot control. Her body is like really firm and she is having those beach tanned with beautiful curve. With her cute smile. We french and kissed, she loves to french and also get painted. A very WET one. She was blowing me with her great suction, LOL. We did 69,doggie,missionary and a few more.
Asked her can i CIM and she agrees, but in advance she tell me that she don't swallow. Came in her mouth the 1st round. 2nd round started after we cuddle and watch TV just like we are couples. I started to lick her big boobies, she becomes very WET again. TRUST ME, her pussy is very tight, the moment i went in after 10 mins it came.After all a very good experience. Chatted like a long lost friend after that, she definitely isn't a time watcher.

Number to share
Looks: 8/10 (If you are into sporty girls with firm but yet big boobies)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (REALLY TIGHT)
Body: 10/10 (Flat stomach, big boobies with firm ass, my cup of tea)
She does CIM but NOT swallow.
GFE: 9/10

RTF, Why not? obviously she worth every penny.
Left as a happy man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coilover82 View Post
just had a session with sasha. my own rating GND look 8.5/10. very friendly and not a time watcher. figure is fantastic as u can see from the pic. definitely will return to look for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photofire View Post
Upon reaching the hotel, Sasha greeted me in a stunning dress, and she has a fantastic figure that has to be seen to be believed. Speaks really well, and good chemistry and GFE.

I cannot recommend her enough, if you are into fit, toned girls with knockout figure, she is the girl for you. I find her easy to talk with too, very friendly girl.

RTF: definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3l3ctr0n View Post
For sasha as requested.
Words can never describe the experience / feel of the session!
I will say its above average to perfection on most sections / checkboxes.
However, one man's meat can be another's poison.

RTF: Most definitely!

Cheers babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WchStar View Post
Sasha is very friendly, accommodating, and high GFE.

Definitely a local and natural boobs. Bro who like tan sporty gers, she likely will suit your bill.

Definitely a upcoming gem.

RTF: Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroplaneking1 View Post
sasha's rating as requested,
looks - 8.5
fig - 9
svc - 9
gfe - 8.5

RTF: OF COS WHY NOT!

many many thanks for the great service and professionalism!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-06-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster (A)

Frs On Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlshunter1 View Post
Usually I don't do FR but this one really a GEM for other bro to try out!!!
Had a session with her yesterday in a nice hotel.
I was greeted by this chiobu with a lovely smile.
We started with a friendly chat and building up the chemistry.
I feel like chatting with my gf as she is really friendly and sweet.
After we chatting for around 30mins then we get to the main point.
She is very accommodating and horny and would like to try all different position as request (I guess we have the chemistry XD)

Here are the numbers:
Look: 8/10 chiobu but not Ah Lian (look mix)
Boobs: at least 36D @@
Body: 9/10 slim and tan but will good assets
BBBJ: 8/10 heavenly
FJ: 10/10!!! Tight and wet, best is her on top riding on you with a bouncing boobs
GFE: 9/10 love to chat and hug her longer if I have vitamin M

Will definitely RTF !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky070 View Post
Its been a very long long time since I last try local FL again. Decided to give it a go again and made a 2hrs booking. Reached hotel lobby early, took a sit relax and than msg her. Not long after when she was ready, she came down to pick me.

Once reached the room, I automatic head for the shower. After shower, some talks and hugs to get things warm up. Soon after, started off with some frenching, boy the feeling was good like 1st time kissing your gf. I started to explore her further by slowly exploring and lick her breast, she responded with soft moans. I begin to remove her panty and whoooHoo, it was clean shaven to my liking. Pussy was nice and I cant resist but to lick it. I move into a 69 position and she knows what I want. Her bbbj was nice with rhythm, smooth and with occasionally firm suction, balls teasing as well. Capped and she went on cowgirl, I could not hold long and exploded and moan out loud. She move forward and hug me with her two big jugs while my ejaculate subside.

After clean up, we sit down relax, watch tv and chat while I recuperate for the next round. . With her standard, it was not long before I got hard on again. Slow teasing, some bbbj, capped and off we go. This time was in missionary and it was tight. With her figure, boobs and looks, it was difficult to maintain long and hence I cum again . Clean up, took some water and rest. Continue to chat and found out that she like to do exercise, thats explains her excellent figure and tan look. Ask if got time and I can go for another round, she smiles and ask can I blow you Of cause can lah! There she goes ...soon after she use her tits to massage my dick and signal me to push it together, breast fuck! she certainly has the assets perfectly. This time finish in doggie.

Summary
Look: 8.5 /10 (Sunny type look that you will not hesitate to look more in the orchard road or shopping malls)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (Firm, real and big C, a must for boobs lovers)
Figure: 9/10 (Slim and tone, you cant find any fats)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good Suction and rympth)
FJ: 8.5/10 (It really tight and you can feel the grip)
GFE: 9/10 (love to chat about everything under the sun)

RTF: Yes Yes why not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoozeAlarm View Post
Had an great time with Sasha - she really gives you an overall package rather than just a Wham-bam-thank-you-mam.

We chatted like long lost friends throughout the whole time, if you are the shy type then for sure she will make you feel at ease.

The sex was great, but I won't go into too much detail - best you find out for yourself But she's really responsive and sensitive (if you know how to find her buttons) and she will enjoy it as much as you do. Oh and those boobs... one word...awesome

One of the best gems out there, so do take care of her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowme39 View Post
My Experience with sasha.
Very easy going lady, caring and chatty. I'm a more introvert guy. So i seldom talk much. But my experience with sasha was like with a friend and a gf. Made a appt with sasha on wed. Meet her at the lobby. Waited for 5mins after i arrived. She gets out of the lift, asking me, am i looking for sasha. I would say at that point of time when she walk towards me, in my mind im really praying that its her. She wore a very sexy spag top with her cleavage portraying out and a short denim jeans. We proceeded up, after a hectic day at work. Told her that i wanna shower and rest firs before we start, she said OK and added on that she understands. After showering i rest on the bed. She ask me do i want some basic massage, as she dint really learn massage before. I said ok, she massag for me around 15 mins, maybe because she was sitting on top of me. I cant resist for long. Told her to take of her clothes, she said ok and i started licking her beautiful busty tits, we french and did 69. To me her blow job was very good. So i came in her mouth (She doesn't swallow). After that she started asking me questions, started talking like a friend. 2nd round happened after we chatted 10mins. I ask her where is her sensitive part. She pointed at her busty tits. So i licked and paint her, She doesn't do fingering as she had bad experience before, which i understand. she blew me. We ended in her fav position (Doggie)

Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks Mix with very deep & cute dimple)
Body: 9/10 (No fats and very Curvy)
Boobs: 10/10 (Firm n Busty)
Fj: 8/10 (Comes easily, Tight n fully shaved)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Suction was gd and wil aroused ur balls)
Gfe: 9/10 (Friendly, Caring, Chatty)

Rtf : For Sure, worth every penny.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster (A)

Frs On Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by minlow View Post
Delayed FR:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 (Perfect)
Boobs: 10/10 (Firm n Busty, yet soft to touch)
Fj: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Gfe: 9/10 (Very attentive and Friendly)

Rtf : For Sure, but heard slots are full till end May (when I tried her on 1st week of May)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevee69 View Post
I only write FRs if warranted. And Sasha is truly deserving of the effort and time to bang out an FR

Met her this afternoon and she really made my day. Won't go into specific stats but the overall experience was 9/10. She is very polite, warm and friendly (love her dimpled look) and a great conversationalist. Oh yes, she also has a smoking hot body

What other bros said about her timekeeping is also true - she's not a time-watcher which made for a very relaxing and fun time

Will definitely RTF.

Guys please take care and respect this GEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
I met Sasha yesterday afternoon and she is nice to talk to. make you feel like talking to a friend. overall was a nice experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshoe View Post
Very late FR for the lovely Sasha (sorry!).

Sasha is quite popular and took some schedule juggling to book. Glad I did though!

Very friendly girl with a sexy, tone look. She is a little shy at first but warms up fast. Conversation initially awkward but we were friendly by the end.

Body says PSE but she is really very sweet. Good BBBJ and kisser. Plus she really likes to be painted (and quite pretty down there). FJ is tight, tight, tight. I also recommend some pre-FJ painting to get her going.

I did the 2 hour unlimited pop option which was awesome as I was really horny that day. Didn't see it listed at the front of this thread so maybe she doesn't offer it anymore.

She does have to check her phone quite often (the downside of being a small business owner) which isn't great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3l3ctr0n View Post
Rtf experience:

had sasha once again!
FR put again for this session as I presume.. experience it for yourself.

FR purposes:
services rendered: 9/10
gfe: 10/10
looks: obviously the same right ?

cheers sash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshou View Post
Late FR for Sasha.

Had a wonderful time with her couple of weeks back. As mentioned by many bros here, she is hot, very chatty, makes the session very friendly.

Definitely will want to RTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip123 View Post
Here is a quick FR.

I met Sasha this afternoon after a few unsuccessful attempts. I was not disappointed. Sasha is a petite, lovely lady who can engage in good intelligent conversation. She was a little less chatty today (by her own admission) due to a migraine that she was having. But she was still professional and made me feel comfortable. Before I knew it, it was time to say good-bye to her.
Guys, please be gentle with her and respect her limits.
Sasha, thanks. See you again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveniw View Post
If you are looking for a pretty babe sporting a nice tan, Sasha will be the one for you.

She has very nice features, big eyes n sharp nose bridge on a nicely oval shaped face. Coupled with long wavy hairs, it's a lethal combo to attract men like me who is sucker for pretty face.

She reminds me of those hot tanned beach girls that I so frequently saw in Hen Chun, Taiwan during my NS times years ago. In my opinion, she does have the southern Taiwan girl look.

As for service, I don't have to add any more comments as there is a abundance of good detailed reviews on that by many of her clients.

just an honest FR on a pretty n tanned girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jieson View Post
met with Sasha yesterday. as other bros mentioned, she is indeed a very lovely gal. on top of that, i think she has a wonderful attitude and personality - you will definitely enjoy your time with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6onwoaju View Post
Met Sasha few days ago. Sasha is Gorgeous, has a wonderful attitude & her personality is great. Very easy to get along & she can talk to you about anything and everything. GFE was Superb!

She has got great figure. Simply HOT 🔥 & like other bros mentioned, she is not a time watcher.

RTF : Yes
Sasha, thanks for your time...
Old 11-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster (A)

Frs On Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxstriker View Post
FR on Sasha:

I don't this say this often but it was a privilege finding Sasha on SBF. By far she is, without a doubt, the best local bonk I have ever had.

Met Sasha at the lobby where she was dolled up in a very enticing, figure hugging crop top with a miniskirt. She definitely knew how to get the guys excited.

While leading me to her room, she breaks the ice by engaging you in conversations that set the tone for a fantastic GFE session. I appreciate how she wasn't watching the time at all. And she's extremely interpersonal that you'll have no problems connecting with her.

After the shower, came out to her stripped down to the bare minimums. She has an amazing body. One of the best I have ever enjoyed. Slim, petite frame blessed with racks to die for. So firm and perky, yet so delectably sizeable on that sexy body of hers.

We took it slow, kissing and licking each other, before eventually going down on each other. We took turns before so predictably ending up in 69. For those of you who love giving heads, she's really tasty down there as well.

We got on to the main event, where we took turns to get on top. She took initiative and lead when she had to. And you could tell she genuinely loves getting fucked by her moans, her facial expressions and her body language. I won't go into too much details on the FJ itself but all i can say is that it left me craving for more.

Numbers don't do justice but if you need an indication:

Looks: 8/10 (Mixed, tanned. Like a uni girl)
Body: 9/10 (As mentioned earlier, boobs to die for. Sporty and toned as well)
BBBJ: 8/10 (A lot of wet, tongue action)
FJ: 9/10 (Amazing FJ. Loved the way she moved while doing it)
GFE: 10/10 (As real and as good as it gets to getting it on with a GF, couldn't be better)
RTF: Definitely, without a doubt. Wrote this FR completely turned on. :P

Thank you Sasha for the amazing session. And bros do take care of this gem while she's around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrellaboy View Post
I had an encounter with Sasha today. She is really chatty, friendly, and a really nice girl. Her body is really beautiful, more like those sporty girls that hangs out in the sun. You will never forget your experience with her.

Body: 10/10 the best i have ever seen
Looks: If you are into sporty girls, she is the one for you.
Boobs: Unbelieveble and firm
Overall: The best I have ever had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobytanphantom View Post
Sasha has a busy schedule, but I was lucky to get a slot with her recently. A nice friendly lady. Was like a friend and we chatted for a while. Had an enjoyable time as she's service oriented. Even though I'm a paying customer, I got a free large bottle of green tea from her! Thanks for the time, Sis Sasha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanouya View Post
Sasha, OMG. Very great experience, very beautiful and classy lady. That can hold a conversation very appropriately, breaks the ice easily. Met her few days ago. A very pretty, straight forward lady that dresses in a very classy way.

Went up to the room had a shower, came up and she was already half naked, I'm a tanned and big boobs lover. I would say her body is really fascinating, NO FATS at all, big boobs with slim waist. Very tone body she have. Attitude wise was very good too.

Wont want to get in to too much details, want to know more, meet her urself. I would say worth every penny!

Summary:
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks like mix, to me!)
Body: 9/10 (big boobs with very good curves)
Bj: 8/10 (Suction, licking was al there)
Fj: 9/10 (Tight and very wet)

Some tips for bros out there: She likes to get paint, comes very easily!

Have a great day sasha, drink more water. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WchStar View Post
Managed to RTF Sasha earlier this week.

She still managed to uphold her standards even with her busy schedule. Tight tone body, natural sensitive boobs, wet and tight pussy. High GFE and break ice easily.

One man meat is another man poison but I am sure she will suit most people taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbymarco View Post
Sasha, beautiful lady, classy and seductive killer body.
I seldom write FR, unless its a gem and i would say sasha is really a gem.
Met her on wed at a centralise hotel.

Waited for 5 mins, met her at a discreet level of the hotel. Start without knowing its her anot, but i was really praying that is her. She wore a very sexy black dress. Turn around and ask me "Are u looking for sasha?" Immediately i replied "YES!". Went up to the room, we starting chatting. As i was her last client before her part time studies, we drank a few cans of beer and chat like long lost friend. Time was really running fast. Both of us chatting non-stop, indeed she isnt a time watcher. Left with 45mins, she quickly ask me, should we start as i do not want u to waste ur money too, money hard to earn. For what i know, usually if its other escort they will keep chatting non-stop and once the time reaches, they will ask u to get lost. But as for sasha she did not (Amazing Service!)

Went to shower, when i'm out she is wearing a matching top and bottom, we cuddled and kiss like real lovers. Started out from missionary then ended on doggie.

Her figure, attitude, looks and character is really a guy killer.

Looks: 9/10 (Tanned and long sexy hair)
Body: A killer figure
Attitude: 9/10 (She can really break ice easily)
Fj: Tight and very wet pussy
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: Tongue Twister
Over all: 9/10

Miss u already Sasha! Take Care and see you soon.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Frs On Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzik2208 View Post
Long overdue fr for Sasha.
Met Sasha before her break. She really made my day. She's quite friendly and easily break the ice during the first few minutes. Started with some frenching first.Really can't tahan after removing her bra. She gave me bj and painted her. Too engrossed until i forgot to try 69 with her. Cap on and hear her moans. Really turned me on.Tried a few positions before i finally released. It was an amazing session and night for me. Will definitely rtf again

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader_7 View Post
Just had an afternoon session with dear Sasha. She's a cute girl, quite the chili padi, and very good at breaking the ice. She's pretty with sharp features and cute dimples. Her body is incredible and the feeling is like sex with a friend.

We had plenty to talk about and many a laugh. Only regret was I cum too fast and didn't manage to make her cum hard.

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 (def for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 9/10 (we had a long oral session)
Painting: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (she can really ride)

RTF: for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramky2349 View Post
FR for Sasha:

Met Sasha a few weeks ago.. it was late afternoon, sweltering hot.. made an appointment for 90 minutes.

I was a bit apprehensive before going in to her room. But trust me, when I saw her I was blown away! She is one of the nicest persons I have ever met.. Very smart, intelligent. opinionated (not in a bad way), strong and kind woman - and an AMAZING body to top it all off!

The first round was great.. started off slow and intimate and then picked up the pace.. her ridiculously hot body and GFE were enough to make me pop sooner than I wanted to..

Unfortunately didnt get to go for the second time since she only had a .02 CD left and they are too small for me.. She was leaving for the airport after our session and didnt want to carry a box of CDs thru security

She was very apologetic about it and said she will make up for it next time.. looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperwolf88 View Post
First time meeting local FL wow not disappointed at all. All Bros stated all true A great gem not to be missed. With tat pricing it worth every penny. She those kind that you will look twice or more. Very friendly n attractive gal hope those who engage her do not bully such a nice gal.
Looks: 9/10
Body: solid no fats prefect
Boobs: 10/10 (Big)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxis7 View Post
Supporting! All the best Sasha! Hope you achieve your goals and be safe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinert2 View Post
Just had a session with sasha few days ago. Would say her service really improved compared to before. Engaged her svc few months back before she went missing.
Bj was way better and longer duration, doesn't smell like a ashtray nor a walking liquor now. Seems like she has been cutting down or maybe became more professional on what she's doing. Fj was still that great as before, tight and wet pussy. Her soft tender boobs are still her sensitive parts. Her moans are always unforgettable, sounds like kitty moaning or jap student. Gfe was stronger then before, seems like she had some good changes going on with her service. Enjoyed every moment. This time round i would say worth every penny and time. Great job!
See you soon sasha, thanks for the awesome moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR123A View Post
RTF-ed Sasha a couple of weeks ago.

Have to agree with the previous bro's statement. She does not smell like she just came out from a smoking room when she met me.

Service wise, she did seem tighter during FJ. More vocal during FJ as well. And she seems to be more permissive when allowing guys to finish in her (with condom).
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevekuint View Post
A bit overdue, but finally found time to write a review for Sasha.

To be honest, I never thot I would try gals from SG FL forum again, had pretty bad experience many years ago when I did so. Well, I would say a combination of factors make our local bros think twice: high price + over-marketing + highly probably diappointing look (most SG FL won't show face online, so you're basically rolling dice here ).

Now i'm way older, and a lot more experienced (hopefully, haha). Kind of getting more and more curious about local gems, coz i've never met a good one (except for the legendary Crystal from Health-center forum; I wish i could have met her when she was 20+, instead of 40+. Haha.) So I figured it would be too late if I don't start exploring now. More for adventure than sex.

I'm glad i'm luckier this year. Thus, want to share my XP with fellow bros, hope can be of some help to ppl who want to find local gems.

Sasha is my first lucky find.

She has a really pretty face, a face that is resembling a few celebrities. When I first met up with her, she was super late (yeah, confirm a truly local SG girls, haha). She dressed very casually, and didn't put any makeup. But yet, her face was pretty enough for me to keep staring at her.

The thing with local gals is that they are so fluent in English/Singlish language that we can just keep talking. So that's what we did, for the first 20-min or so. I like her voice, and i enjoyed the conversation a lot.

At some point, she reminded me that we need to do the sex thing, and asked me to take a shower. Haha. Fast forward the actions, it's pretty standard, and I'm not a guy with many fanciful moves that worth talking about. But what is worth mentioning is that she has very beautiful breasts that look extremely sexy when she is on top. Her long hair covered her face, and she moved with good rhythm, and that's what imprinted in my mind for the sex part. The rest is just her beautiful face.

Overall the experience is very good. It's like finally meeting/talking to this beautiful girl in your Uni that you never had chance to talk to, but always can't help but turn your head whenever she walks passby.

She is the type which you'll feel very proud bringing to a club/pub.
I hope to meet her again in the future when she dresses up .

Disclaimer: I'm an old bird who doesn't get to meet beautiful ladies every day, so my taste is just, well, my taste. Very subjective.

Last edited by SashaDesires; 26-07-2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster (A)

Red face Re: (v) Sasha 38C. 25. 30 Local chinese tanned beach babe (v) 87984786

Availability:
11-June-2019
Tuesday
Time: End at 6pm.

Outcall

12-June-2019
Wednesday
Time: 11am Outcall
: 2pm Incall
End at 7pm

13-June-2019
Thursday
Time: 2pm Incall
End at 7pm

Resume back on 17th-June-2019
Monday, 11am (Outcall) 2pm (Incall) onwards

Txt / Whattsapp if interested
8798-4786

Last edited by SashaDesires; 11-06-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster (A)

Exclamation Re: (v) Sasha 38C. 25. 30 Local chinese tanned beach babe (v) 87984786

Availability:

12-June-2019
Wednesday
End at 7pm

13-June-2019
Thursday
End at 7pm

8798-4786
Old 12-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster (A)

Talking Re: (v) Sasha 38C. 25. 30 Local chinese tanned beach babe (v) 87984786

Availability:

12-June-2019
Wednesday
End at 7pm

13-June-2019
Thursday
End at 7pm

8798-4786
Advert Space Available