The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2019, 10:00 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus learn something new today..
Nowadays Singapore quarrel.. want settle must go until JB then can face to face settle..
There are always losers like you can’t accept the fact others get it free while u have to pay for it . Suck it up and accept reality loser
Old 25-06-2019, 10:02 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Still need to wait until Saturday midnight lol hahahaha
Yeah gutless cum balless loser disgrace to your family name. Losers like you never make it big in life . Even maid also have to pay hahahaha!!! Better dun reproduced as your kid will be the next loser in the Nex generation of losers
Old 25-06-2019, 10:04 PM
SamSter

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus learn something new today..
Nowadays Singapore quarrel.. want settle must go until JB then can face to face settle..
Of cos la. It’s well known sgrean are all hum ka Chan hum ji eh. Got lampa go there and play heaven and hell and see who the boss. Call police also no come one . That time I would like to see real loser beg for mercy. Beg ki lan eh hahahha . Hum ji kia
Old 25-06-2019, 10:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Last year I was kena, and I suspect is those so call Snr samster that I share contact with.... So better don't share
When we fuck free others jealous and why Bao toh .
A lot of sour grape losers here
Old 25-06-2019, 10:10 PM
SamSter

Let’s highlight two losers here
1) Hayhay - big time fatso loser who never fail to pay for sex with maids as local woman shun him. Even Geylang prostitutes thinks he is too fat and ugly to service him. Buay song other fuck for free . Ownself pm others scold them and jio meet. When offer meet in Johor hum ji Kia ask his Friend to help .

2) hh lover another ugly fuck loser pay for maids buey song other get foc so come help his loser friend. Bird of the feather flock together.

Hahah losers and weaklings are weak they need back up to help each other in such times. That’s the type of cb Kia we see Everyday outside in life.
One word for such losers. EH DUN REPRODUCED La ��������
Old 26-06-2019, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
There are always losers like you can’t accept the fact others get it free while u have to pay for it . Suck it up and accept reality loser
Look you bragged about getting it free from a well known FL Indo maid. You story telling was blown there and you lost all credibility. Maid even confirmed with chat posted here she only does for money to support her family. You have become an annoying little insecure fly. Just start your own thread where you can get all your hang ups out and boost your little ego.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Yeah gutless cum balless loser disgrace to your family name. Losers like you never make it big in life . Even maid also have to pay hahahaha!!! Better dun reproduced as your kid will be the next loser in the Nex generation of losers
You are really that great, you can meet anywhere, why need a place you feel comfortable with want me to fuck you ah. U so great come amk, see what I do to u. A neutarl place don’t dare to come.The way u write u are a Malaysian?

So don’t dare to meet at neutral place amk want to meet jb. You are a stupid guy or what.

Come amk don’t talk too much if u are so great and powerful want show me ur color
Old 26-06-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let’s highlight two losers here
1) Hayhay - big time fatso loser who never fail to pay for sex with maids as local woman shun him. Even Geylang prostitutes thinks he is too fat and ugly to service him. Buay song other fuck for free . Ownself pm others scold them and jio meet. When offer meet in Johor hum ji Kia ask his Friend to help .

2) hh lover another ugly fuck loser pay for maids buey song other get foc so come help his loser friend. Bird of the feather flock together.

Hahah losers and weaklings are weak they need back up to help each other in such times. That’s the type of cb Kia we see Everyday outside in life.
One word for such losers. EH DUN REPRODUCED La ��������
Wow if u really a Malaysian come sg and work than that mean u earning $2600 and below, so my guess is truth? Hahahaha u are a loser disgrace to ur surname.

That show u have no money for sex only have $50 go petain for bbbj.

Disgrace leh. Still want to talk big, talk big no use, if u really can meet anywhere u also ok.still need to go so far and need to wait for Saturday, so week day u no friend ah. 1 2 1 no need friend if u dare, so neutarl ground we settle me and u.
Or u scare sbf u have many enemy so u don’t dare come amk? I think u don’t come sg and work lah u and a driver as to all Malaysian bro who work here and in sbf.

So I ask u go hatyai meet me lah. I will buried u a life. Hahahahaha

Stupid no brain $2600 earner. I play one horse also more than what u earn for one month leh.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:13 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Wow if u really a Malaysian come sg and work than that mean u earning $2600 and below, so my guess is truth? Hahahaha u are a loser disgrace to ur surname.

That show u have no money for sex only have $50 go petain for bbbj.

Disgrace leh. Still want to talk big, talk big no use, if u really can meet anywhere u also ok.still need to go so far and need to wait for Saturday, so week day u no friend ah. 1 2 1 no need friend if u dare, so neutarl ground we settle me and u.
Or u scare sbf u have many enemy so u don’t dare come amk? I think u don’t come sg and work lah u and a driver as to all Malaysian bro who work here and in sbf.

So I ask u go hatyai meet me lah. I will buried u a life. Hahahahaha

Stupid no brain $2600 earner. I play one horse also more than what u earn for one month leh.

Hum ji lowest bastard , dun dare leave number dun dare go jb hahaha Lowlife is lowlife u want Thailand ah come la better even we meet. Low life bastard Malaysian earn below 2.6 k u just admit it. If not Where u pluck the figure from? From yourself la hahahah. We go and see who bury who dun talk big keyboard warrior. Haha !!! Your family line for centuries are all losers from start from Adam and Eve. Post and post but no lanjiao . Always remember you are poor plus Low class and Low life loser. Take bus mrt to pay for maids. Where on this earth can find one loser like u
Old 26-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hum ji lowest bastard , dun dare leave number dun dare go jb hahaha Lowlife is lowlife u want Thailand ah come la better even we meet. Low life bastard Malaysian earn below 2.6 k u just admired it. If not Where u pluck the figure from? From yourself la hahahah. We go and see who bury who dun talk big keyboard warrior. Haha !!! Your family line for centuries are all losers from start from Adam and Eve. Post and post but no lanjiao . Always remember you are poor plus Low class and Low life loser. Take bus mrt to pay for maids. Where on this earth can find one loser like u
Nothing to say to u. Amk or hatyai, don’t talk big do nothing. Lowlife mother fucker penniless maylasian fucker earning $2600 want to talk to me. If I talk more to you will lower down my level. No money so go cheap petain to look for prostitutes ah. I good guy give u $50 go petain for bbbj.

Enough talk with u penniless fucker, come amk than talk, this will be my last reply to you penniless fucker
Old 26-06-2019, 11:21 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Nothing to say to u. Amk or hatyai, don’t talk big do nothing. Lowlife mother fucker penniless maylasian fucker earning $2600 want to talk to me. If I talk more to you will lower down my level. No money so go cheap petain to look for prostitutes ah. I good guy give u $50 go petain for bbbj.

Enough talk with u penniless fucker, come amk than talk, this will be my last reply to you penniless fucker

Meet me la I help you to make your ugly fat fuck face become handsome . No guts dun talk so much la. Hum ji kia just like your Father and fore fathers hahahaha!!!! Buay gan generation of cookies and trishaw pullers. U are born to be a slave worker earn below 1.3 k hahahaha
Old 26-06-2019, 11:23 AM
SamSter

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Cos anyone is smarter than you. Pay 30 dollar Petain even better than u paying 100 to ugly old maid hahahaha!!! Stupid bastard I think u were borned from the ass , mixed with shit and bangla sperm . The bangla who screwed your Mother in her ass is your Father !!! Probably your mum is a maid too hahahaha!!!!
Old 26-06-2019, 01:24 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Pathetic balless bastard haha , u scared pissed in your pants now? Because u know what u will get when u meet me in jb. Still looking forward to meet u Taman Sentosa shell station 12 midnight on Saturday. Hope to show u a thing a Two which a loser like u never experienced before locally.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
You are really that great, you can meet anywhere, why need a place you feel comfortable with want me to fuck you ah. U so great come amk, see what I do to u. A neutarl place don’t dare to come.The way u write u are a Malaysian?

So don’t dare to meet at neutral place amk want to meet jb. You are a stupid guy or what.

Come amk don’t talk too much if u are so great and powerful want show me ur color
Haha Phua cheebye hum ji Kia
Old 26-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Re: Hayhay vs knuckleduster

Penniless fucker got ban ah? Talk too much and no action.

Hahahaha, use ur other clone leh hahahaha. Sg don’t meet go jb, u dare to go hatyai with me anot? I pay ur ticket hotel no need I have a good place for u.
Hahahaha

Got ban

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1