The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

"Yah lah, safe lah! My father is off on one of this business trips again. My mum went overseas with my aunties and my cousin. The maid went out also; maybe getting fucked by her Bangla boyfriend so nobody’s home." I could hear her talking on her phone again. Curious, I inched towards the bedroom door in hopes of hearing more.

"Kind hearted? Please lor! Heard one of my aunties is dying so maybe she got some inheritance to pass to my mum. That’s why she so busy angkat lah!"

I couldn’t believe my ears; how could she say such things about me? Intrigued, I strained my ears to hear more.

"Oh! Come on!" she imitated one of those American accents, "she’s not my real mum, okay? She just married my dad because he’s rich, that’s all! Shallow lah!"

That bitch! How dare she call me ‘shallow’? I will make sure she pays for her insolence! Anyway, she’s no angel herself! From what I have heard, she’s seeing this older Eurasian guy. Probably got pounded by her boyfriend so many times over already still pretending to 'act virgin'.

"Baby I want to touch your thing again. It’s so big Aaron, I like it. I think I am; I want to give my first time to you but after you fuck me, you must promise to cherish me okay?"

Ah ha! So, who’s the shallow one now? I almost scoffed out loud after hearing what that bitch in heat just said. So she hadn't had sex with him before but from what she said, it's going to be sometime soon! So much for her pledge of celibacy and to until she was married before she gives up her virginity. I bet she must be so eager to give up her young and taut 18-year-old body and let her boyfriend ravage her.

“Yeah, I miss you too." Silence followed her last sentence so I assumed Kristy had ended her call. I wanted to rush back into my room but I was too late. Kristy opened the door and we came face-to-face to each other.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 20-07-2019 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Added links to the story
Old 20-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GreenWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

1st camper!
Old 20-07-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWitch View Post
1st camper!
Thank you for camping here, I take it you are a sister, GreenWitch?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 20-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Baby I want to touch your thing again. It’s so big Aaron, I like it. I think I am; I want to give my first time to you but after you fuck me, you must promise to cherish me okay?"

Ah ha! So, who’s the shallow one now? I almost scoffed out loud after hearing what that bitch in heat just said. So she hadn't had sex with him before but from what she said, it's going to be sometime soon! So much for her pledge of celibacy and to until she was married before she gives up her virginity. I bet she must be so eager to give up her young and taut 18-year-old body and let her boyfriend ravage her.

“Yeah, I miss you too." Silence followed her last sentence so I assumed Kristy had ended her call. I wanted to rush back into my room but I was too late. Kristy opened the door and we came face-to-face to each other.
Kristy looked up and saw me standing at her doorway. "Oh hi Mum! I didn’t expect you to come back home so early?" she said in shock. "How was Indonesia?" she continued, trying to make some small talk.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked, brushing off all pleasantries. I wasn’t going to be side-tracked by an 18-year-old brat.

"Nobody. A friend." Kristy replied.

"So is it a nobody or a friend? How can a 'nobody' be your friend?" I asked sarcastically.

Kristy wanted to slam the door in my face but I stopped her, "Give me the phone," I demanded, snatching it from Kristy's hand.

I pressed the re-dial button and waited for the other party to pick up.

"Listen up Aaron, I heard all about you and I know who you are" I said, trying to contain my anger, "if I ever catch you calling my daughter again or I see you anywhere near my daughter, I will call the police and have you arrested for rape! You hear me?" I heard him trying to respond but I just hung up on him.

"But mum, I love him!" Kristy protested.

"I’m keeping your phone. Pass me your car keys, you are grounded." I said with authority. This little cunt needs to learn her place in this home. My home.

"I hate you bitch!" Kristy screamed at me, "you are not even my real mother!" she said as she pushed me aside and ran past me.

I was stunned by her words and actions today. Up till today, Kristy had always been a good girl; she was did well in PSLE, went on to a good secondary school and was currently studying in a prestigious Junior College. Suddenly, she was wearing low riding jeans; her skirts were getting shorter and I even found thongs in her wardrobe. Her shirts seemed tight and small. At first, I thought she had outgrown her clothes but it was not a coincidence that her clothes always showed at least her navel and usually her entire belly.

As she was my step-daughter, she probably inherited her small boobs from her biological mother so she had to buy lots of push-up bras and padded bras to 'squeeze out' a little cleavage on her otherwise flatter chest.

This Aaron kid was bad news – from a boys' school and clearly not the studious type that myself nor my husband would want our Kristy to associate with.

I let out a sigh and decided since I couldn’t do anything much, I might as well just have a drink and relax. I walked over to the liquor cabinet and poured mixed some vodka into with lime.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath as I poured too much vodka. "Nevermind lah, it’s not like I’m going to drive out later." I muttered to myself.

I headed back upstairs and ran water into the bathtub, adding some bath salts to the warm water. I am going to have a long, luxurious soak to wash away all my troubles and the thick layer of dust I collected while I was overseas.

Old 20-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice new story, camping here for more updates.
Old 20-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Nice new story, camping here for more updates.
Not really a 'new' story Bro diputs1269, but thanks for the support also. Will also be updating the 'orignal' story.

Alternating between the 2 could maybe help me jog my memory better?

Old 20-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story cumming, camping for some naughty updates....
Old 21-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Good story cumming, camping for some naughty updates....
Thank you for supporting this thread also Bro ml1138! I reckon this one will be very much shorter than the original thread.

Old 21-07-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
drunken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrunken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping..
Old 21-07-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunken View Post
camping..
Thank you for camping here, Bro drunken!

Old 21-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I let out a sigh and decided since I couldn’t do anything much, I might as well just have a drink and relax. I walked over to the liquor cabinet and poured mixed some vodka into with lime.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath as I poured too much vodka. "Nevermind lah, it’s not like I’m going to drive out later." I muttered to myself.

I headed back upstairs and ran water into the bathtub, adding some bath salts to the warm water. I am going to have a long, luxurious soak to wash away all my troubles and the thick layer of dust I collected while I was overseas.
Walking over to the full-length mirror, I let my bathrobe fall to the floor. I stood there ‘examining’ my body. Had I grown old and ugly?

Is 'having' an 18-year-old such a turn off? She's not really my flesh and blood but it was always so troublesome to introduce Kristy as my 'step daughter'. Then I would have to go through the whole trouble of explaining that she was the daughter of my husband's ex-wife; a flat-chested Chinese high achiever whom my husband was pressurized to marry by his family, who, although was great in the boardroom, was a dead fish in the bedroom.

Besides, among my sisters, I was the tallest; my long wavy hair, full bosom and height were all part of my wonderful Javanese heritage. And I always thought I looked younger than my age; my crow's feet only appeared when I smiled.

If my husband could cheat on his ex-wife with me, he could also cheat on me with some other sweet young thing. Such were a pound a penny in China and Vietnam where his businesses always took him. Which was why I had to stay in shape; to always keep him in interested in me. But it was tough work; it was a struggled daily, just to keep my tummy flat and my body firm.

Satisfied, that my fit body, height, and large chest made me look like an Asian version of Wonder Woman, I slid into the tub, slowly letting my body became used to the warm water. Laying my head back to relax a bit before taking another sip of my alcoholic drink. I gave out a relaxed sigh as I enjoyed my quiet moment of silence. It would be another week before my husband came back; eavesdropping on Kristy talking on the phone with that Aaron kid had made me horny. While Kristy's father, like most typical Chinese male, was not well endowed, I knew from experience that most, if not all Eurasians were hung like a horse and boy could they rock your world! I know this for a fact because one of my sisters married one. Was she lucky! But her husband was the ‘black sheep’ of his family; while his elder siblings were all successful, he was merely a low-paying Junior Manager in a local SME.

It suddenly dawned to me that the house was too quiet. I better get out of my bath and check on what Kristy was doing. I quickly got out of the bath tub, dried myself before donning my cotton bathrobe. Let's see what Kristy was doing, shall we?

Old 21-07-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Satisfied, that my fit body, height, and large chest made me look like an Asian version of Wonder Woman, I slid into the tub, slowly letting my body became used to the warm water. Laying my head back to relax a bit before taking another sip of my alcoholic drink. I gave out a relaxed sigh as I enjoyed my quiet moment of silence. It would be another week before my husband came back; eavesdropping on Kristy talking on the phone with that Aaron kid had made me horny. While Kristy's father, like most typical Chinese male, was not well endowed, I knew from experience that most, if not all Eurasians were hung like a horse and boy could they rock your world! I know this for a fact because one of my sisters married one. Was she lucky! But her husband was the ‘black sheep’ of his family; while his elder siblings were all successful, he was merely a low-paying Junior Manager in a local SME.

It suddenly dawned to me that the house was too quiet. I better get out of my bath and check on what Kristy was doing. I quickly got out of the bath tub, dried myself before donning my cotton bathrobe. Let's see what Kristy was doing, shall we?
I stood at Kristy’s doorway and listened intently. It was quiet as a grave; there was no noise. Perhaps I had been too hard on her. As I was about to knock on the door and apologize for being too harsh on her, I heard Kristy giggle.

Instinctively, I threw the door open, hoping to catch Kristy and that Aaron kid red-handed. But all I saw was Kristy sitting at her desk behind her MacBook.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much, mum. I'm chatting with a friend." Kristy looked nervous.

"Which friend?" I decided to call her bluff.

Kristy’s eyes darted to the window, which made me even more suspicious. I locked eyes with her and gave her a stare-down until she looked away, pretending to act nonchalant.

Having won the 'staring competition', I turned my focus to the window. I had just realized that it was open. Although I could feel a cool breeze blowing in through the window, it was quite 'out of character that Kristy would open the window rather than just turn on the AC.

Could I still trust Kristy? I started to harbor doubts. Would Kristy sneak out of the house through the open window, just to meet this Aaron character? In that instant, I made up her mind instantly.

"I don’t think you understand what 'grounded' means." I said to Kristy "Being grounded means no cell, no computer, and no TV." Kristy had all these three things in her room; to confiscate them was too troublesome. Moreover, even the guest rooms had cable!

"You're sleeping in my room tonight Kristy." I said finally.

"I'm not sleeping with you." Kristy crossed her arms and pouted.

"In that case, I'll stay here instead. You can either sleep in one of the guest rooms or take my bedroom." I grabbed Kristy's arm and practically dragged her out of the comforts of her pink-themed room and out into the hall.

Kristy dragged her feet as she tried to resist being 'towed' into the master bedroom.

"I'll wake you before school," I said before shutting the door. Hearing all those stories about teenagers running away from home made me worry. If Kristy were to run away from home, my in-laws were sure to kick up a fuss; not to mention Kristy's biological mother, who loves to exploit any chance she could to get back her ex-husband and me.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 21-07-2019 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Added links to the story
Old 21-07-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
GoldTeeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 21-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldTeeth View Post
Nice story TS, support!
Thank you for your compliment Bro GoldTeeth. Thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Thanks Bro MPLover! Hope to update a bit while the family is out.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1