The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
Dong Guan’s glorious days of the past? Eurasia, Ouya etc?

Always prefer to play with the 公主 than the hostresses. Hahaha
Hahaha Changping KTVs with hundreds of hostesses like Eurasia (Ou Ya), Hui Mei Tian Lun, Mayflower, etc. are gone forever!
Old 30-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peterggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First timer to chiong alone at BKK @ 25Dec - 27Dec

Day 1
Nana Plaza Rainbow 4, 10pm
Bought a beer (170B), sit for 30mins, can't find anything suitable, then walk to Thermae. Bought a beer (120B), walk and sit for awhile, ask a few but mostly not working for LT, later decided to try 1 girl which super look alike to my colleague, quoted ST 3000B / LT 6000B. Bring her go supper, and we chit chat abit, found that she is working as a fashion promoter at a mall during day time. When she coming out from shower, only realise she is wearing push up bra, her boobs are much more smaller than what i saw before, up lorry.. After the morning finishing at 6am, send her out of my room with 100B taxi fare.

Day 2
Abit tired since go makan-makan and lots of walking at the day time.
Tried nuru spa nearby my hotel at Phrom Phong, good service but face and body so so. Damage 3000B.

Day 3
Go back to Thermae, super crowded with lots of Japs and Koreans.
Pickup one super chio and fair skin puying, korean face look a like (face surgery, but real boobs, about B cup, with nice body figure, fully shaved). Quoted 2500B, and settle at the motel room behind the cafe with 700B, fking expensive, should've bring her back to my hotel instead. I can see she is lacking of experience for doing this, after chit chat abit, know that she is working as property agent at the day time.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
Good news for China lovers..... the PRC government is to stop all punishment for sex workers from 1 Jan 2020. No longer will the sex workers and their clients be sent to "Custodial & Re-education" detention centres. All sex workers currently in the detention centres will also be released.

Likely to see resurrection of the sex trade in PRC with the relaxation of the laws.
Paiseh....... the date should be 29.12.2019 wef.
Now foreigners kenna caught for call chicken just pay 5K yuan fine, no need to go detention.
Old 30-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post

Trip 6-16th Dec
Add on more details.

*Addict Massage Suk. 24

Tried Addict massage that everyone was talking about. Went in select a girl and choose Jacuzzi room for 90mins. Went in room ask me sit down wait while she went outside to take her stuff. Took own sweet time to shower in the tub trying to arouse me with all that rubbing. By the time went to the bed more then half time gone. Did 1st shot with her slowly riding on top. Once done showered again then lay beside me and said "no more time for one more time so hug you sleep na". Dissapointed at those delay tactics. Not going back again...

*Kiss Massage Suk. 22

Explored this long soi and decided to try one of the shops. Boss owns 7 shops in these 3 small sois under different names such as Kiss Massage. Not sure the differences between each shop though. Took one isaan girl at 2600 for 90mins VIP room. Told me i could fuck her unlimited times during the duration just let her know. After 2nd time i told her enough, cant cum again with that thick lousy condom. Told me i could do without it but i declined. Overall good place to release your overloads.

*7th Heaven Suk. 33
No idea why I must visit here every trip. They moved home just opposite their old shop lot. Somewhere inside me enjoys seeing a girl spending good effort trying to finish me despite the time it takes. I still find 1300b worth for what it offers.
Old 30-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Add on more details.

*Addict Massage Suk. 24

Tried Addict massage that everyone was talking about. Went in select a girl and choose Jacuzzi room for 90mins. Went in room ask me sit down wait while she went outside to take her stuff. Took own sweet time to shower in the tub trying to arouse me with all that rubbing. By the time went to the bed more then half time gone. Did 1st shot with her slowly riding on top. Once done showered again then lay beside me and said "no more time for one more time so hug you sleep na". Dissapointed at those delay tactics. Not going back again...

*Kiss Massage Suk. 22

Explored this long soi and decided to try one of the shops. Boss owns 7 shops in these 3 small sois under different names such as Kiss Massage. Not sure the differences between each shop though. Took one isaan girl at 2600 for 90mins VIP room. Told me i could fuck her unlimited times during the duration just let her know. After 2nd time i told her enough, cant cum again with that thick lousy condom. Told me i could do without it but i declined. Overall good place to release your overloads.

*7th Heaven Suk. 33
No idea why I must visit here every trip. They moved home just opposite their old shop lot. Somewhere inside me enjoys seeing a girl spending good effort trying to finish me despite the time it takes. I still find 1300b worth for what it offers.
wow bro the massage girl offered you raw? unbelievable haha, tempting but sounds scary
Old 30-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*Kiss Massage Suk. 22

They have website "Thai Candy Massage". They own different shops in 2 lanes but is same owner (something like that). I tried them this May 2019 but too bad the girl left already
Old 31-12-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
wow bro the massage girl offered you raw? unbelievable haha, tempting but sounds scary
Yea, she said just had hiv check up the day before and she is clean. But how can you believe what they say unless you willing to risk it? Offering raw is one of the ways they use to get returning customers thats all
Old 31-12-2019, 12:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Hey guys.. first time going to Thailand to check out the scene and am apprehensively optimistic.. going from 18-22 Feb 2020..

Not sure where to go and what to do, but have been following the thread closely.. Perhaps the bros here can recommend based on my personality and preference which I will detail below.

1) I don't drink
2) I really don't like places that are too rowdy or very very loud.
3) I am 30+ and this is my first foray into the Bangkok scene.. (Normally incall or outcall in SG)
4) I don't mind paying, I prefer quality over quantity. (SYT, Doe eyed girls, JAV lookalikes or Models of whatever kind)

Any recommendations or contacts for me?

I appreciate your time and hope you can be gentle with your comments as I am new and learning.
If any bros want to meet up during that time to share cost for G Club, please do drop me a PM.. Currently have 2-3 bros who hae expressed interest,but don't mind another 2-3 more to share cost, so can play more nights..
Old 31-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just hours to count down and end of Year 2019.

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year 2020.
Sawadee Pee Mai 2563 to all bros and sis here on the forum.

Knowntender
Old 03-01-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

I know this has been posted before, but it was sooo long ago. Not sure of things has changed.

My question is how much do clubs like levels, insanity, onxy charge for corkage? Their drinks are so boring, wanted to bring in a liqueur and do up a simple cocktail (also can impress girls).. hahhah.

If any bro knows, can share with me? Much appreciated!
Old 03-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
boliao1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Mitu twice over 2 days late November 2019

1st day never book so limited selection only a couple of 5 stars. Took 1 dark skin but thin lady with a little stomach.

Took my clothes off and go shower and clean me... gave me bbbj and I came into her mouth. No kissing.

Prepare the float and the gel and then lay me down and rub all over... then cap me and cowgirl and I came again.... then say still got time want some massage... I say no and left.

then she told me next time want 6 star can book this girl Kaeda.

So I book kaeda for next day.....

2nd day and yes kaeda was much more friendly and prettier but not big boobs... dark and thin also and very nice figure. Took my clothes off and sat on my lap and tongue fight me.... then slowly strip off her clothes and let me feel her all over while still fighting my tongue..... led me to the shower area and cleaned me good and also game me a bbbj until I came into her mouth....

After that prepare the float and gel and then rubba me all over last last time... all SOP.... then cap me again missionary.... I came again.....

Wash me up again and still got time she ask.... want 1 more time on the bed? I thought I cannot but what the heck try lor.... she then cleaned herself dry and tried to stimulate me on bed.... her butt is to die for.... finally hard enough and cap then took her from behind..... came last time and nearly died....

Then she said was you good can do 3 times.... hahahah... I said because she sexy lor.....

Anyway although 6 star is expensive but I say worth it lor.... already come to BKk should not stinge on such things.... my opinion.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I know this has been posted before, but it was sooo long ago. Not sure of things has changed.

My question is how much do clubs like levels, insanity, onxy charge for corkage? Their drinks are so boring, wanted to bring in a liqueur and do up a simple cocktail (also can impress girls).. hahhah.

If any bro knows, can share with me? Much appreciated!
I've seen it done before. Whatever you wanna bring in, you'll be charged the equivalent of a bottle of Chivas or Johnny Black. If you bring in more premium, price goes up. These clubs make the bulk of their money from selling bottles which they get at super good prices.

But all they will provide you are tongs and a bucket of ice. How to make cocktail? Will have to bring alot of barang barang isn't it?

I usually only go these clubs for the sake of boosting my girl's ego and street cred amongst her friends. When she asks me what to order I tell her the 3 magic words. Up to you. Then she gets to look like a Rockstar in front of her friends.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
If any bros want to meet up during that time to share cost for G Club, please do drop me a PM.. Currently have 2-3 bros who hae expressed interest,but don't mind another 2-3 more to share cost, so can play more nights..
Bro gclubs are loud and rowdy, not sure if thats your thing if u stated previously you don't like loud and rowdy.. If u went on the first night 18th maybe abit quieter since it's a Tues. It gets louder and rowdier towards the end of the night as the atmosphere builds.

Stick to the shower houses and massage parlors, if there's chemistry can also ask the girl out after you've done the deed.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bro gclubs are loud and rowdy, not sure if thats your thing if u stated previously you don't like loud and rowdy.. If u went on the first night 18th maybe abit quieter since it's a Tues. It gets louder and rowdier towards the end of the night as the atmosphere builds.

Stick to the shower houses and massage parlors, if there's chemistry can also ask the girl out after you've done the deed.
Thanks so much bro... Duly noted..

Cheers!
Old 06-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Neveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Recently just relocate to Bangkok for work. Found that Korean style nuru massage at soi 26 is not bad. Reasonable price @3500bht for 2 shots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1