The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi Bros,

How is everyone?

Time flies. Lin Pei never came back. I used to have two hr session w/ her for $150. I even booked her to go to TAM.

Any FLs or KTV girls a s sexy n as chio as LP in SG?

Cheerrs!

Bro WB
Wow, bro, after a decade you revive this thread, amazing! Pei Pei (together with Bing Er (bro Simone), Xiao Xue (bro Sianren) were some of my favourites in my early days in SBF. I normally meet Pei Pei at H81 in Lavendar. Lost touch with her several months after she RTC, think she changed mobile no. (those days no WeChat). Thanks for the memories!
Old 04-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Wow, bro, after a decade you revive this thread, amazing! Pei Pei (together with Bing Er (bro Simone), Xiao Xue (bro Sianren) were some of my favourites in my early days in SBF. I normally meet Pei Pei at H81 in Lavendar. Lost touch with her several months after she RTC, think she changed mobile no. (those days no WeChat). Thanks for the memories!
Lao jiao still lurking in SBF huh... Bing-er was my bane, i shot my load the first time i saw her in 15 mins, just rabba and kiss, french, grope and dry hump then biang...

My most off form day in the history of cheonging

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-09-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Lao jiao still lurking in SBF huh... Bing-er was my bane, i shot my load the first time i saw her in 15 mins, just rabba and kiss, french, grope and dry hump then biang...

My most off form day in the history of cheonging
Lao Jiao bro, ho bor? Yah, Bing Er was in a class of her own! Cock still itchy from time to time, so come. by look-see-look-see
Old 05-09-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lao Jiao bro, ho bor? Yah, Bing Er was in a class of her own! Cock still itchy from time to time, so come. by look-see-look-see
u forget Li Wei and so many more huh...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, bro. Actually I met her about 11 years ago.

I remember going to meet her at Hotel 81 Foch Street. There was a large food court there at the time.

She was as good as the top tier girls at TAM n I booked her to go there once.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

I remember going to meet her at Hotel 81 Foch Street. There was a large food court there at the time.

Cheers!

Bro WB
U took the rooms with the balcony right? I did

Old 05-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:

Cheers!

Bro WB
Alamak missed the boat
Old 07-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
devileye is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share her contact thanks
Old 07-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
oldfatuglyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc with me, tks alot.
Old 29-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
NatureLover12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNatureLover12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share ctc. Thnks bro!
Old 30-05-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MatPatPiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing for 1st post thanks
Old 01-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!

Bro can share her WeChat or contact ? Can PM me
Old 01-07-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bobbyng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Was intro by my kaki to test her out.
And you know what???
It was my Dream cum true!!!

Name : Lin Pei 林琣
Origin : Harebin 哈尔滨
Looks : 8.5/10 (With a Big pair of Beautiful eyes and Sharp featured Nose)
Body : 8.5/10 Busty D-Cupper (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
Legs : 9/10 Long beautiful legs!!!
Frenching : Depends
Attitude : 10/10 High GFE feel
BJ : 7/10 I tot she was doing BBBJ and almost cum
Painting : Depends.
Service : 8/10 Accomodating
Damage : 90/1/1
RTF : Already did!

She would not do : SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery,BBBJ

Sorry to inform, she only accepts Chinese customers because she is not able to converse in any other languages.
I will only provide her CTC for Samsters with at least 2 post and above of FRs and Senior Samsters will gets priority.
Bro share contact please, thanks
Old 04-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyng View Post
Bro, she was in SG in 2009! Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Smile Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyng View Post
Bro, she is long gone. I met her in 2009.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1