The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 01-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
digitalidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
Sexycat did not response often and very bad their thread and girls not update when leave or anything just dont know i feel okt should step up in business okt i think is female
Contacted this okt via whatsapp and the response turnaround was so poor. Maybe more responsive via wechat but can't be arsed to install that just for this so passed on this stable.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Agreed that wechat is pain in the ass. The new sign up process itself is a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalidiot View Post
Contacted this okt via whatsapp and the response turnaround was so poor. Maybe more responsive via wechat but can't be arsed to install that just for this so passed on this stable.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1 of the girls left wanted to try only 2 days gone the thread no update alice i didnt even notice that is so fast no response on if she is here or not paggie lucky still here even wechat i told her/him better step up business no good i dont know if they are still around anot
Old 03-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR on Nadia from SNS:

Had a string of bad experiences in zones 1 and 2, so decided to try 3 out of frustration. My eye was instantly caught by Nadia’s exotic looks as she’s not your run-of-the-mill Russian. Settled on a 100 min session to get the full experience.

When she opened the door I was thinking “dayum, she looks exactly like the pictures. I’m in trouble”. Nadia comes for a monitory race in Russia, related to the Mongols but not quite. In fact her race is an endangered species so can’t get more exotic than this! She’s got a flawless complexion and skin beautiful eyes and very fine long black hair. A few tattoos on her thighs and she wears braces that are barely noticeable. Her breasts are a nice B cup with perky nips that harden nicely when stimulated and her pussy is bare-shaven. She’s slim but you can feel the muscles under her skin. She has a hidden strength to her. Great ass that I’m still thinking about.

Personality-wise she’s very sweet and attentive. Offered me water and hugs a lot. Her English is acceptable with a little bit of google translate. She gives off a very kawaii vibe.

Ok to the action. Wow, very accommodating girl. Speaks French a lot and she really knows how to kiss. Her lips are tender and pliable. Her bbbj is possibly the best I’ve experienced and she knows how to deepthroat. She will just suck and suck and suck and doesn’t stop until you tell her too. She does this special swallowing technique with her throat that gives your cock a good massage as well. Same for her assrimming actually, she just goes on and on without stopping.

In fuck mode she’s amazing as well. I mentioned she has hidden strength? Historically the Mongolian horse lords and related tribes would stay in the saddle for days, even sleeping and giving birth while riding. Well, this girl hasn’t fallen far off the family tree. She rides... and rides... and rides... in fact I was feeling like a lazy fuck as she was doing all the work and just not stopping. She has amazing muscles. Cowboy, reverse cowboy, side saddle, doggy. She does all the movement.

I also tried anal and she is tiiiight. Oh man talk about a vice. Again she’s using her hidden muscles here. Her core strength is crazy and she can milk you with her ass.

Finished off both times in her mouth and she’s a trooper. She licks and sucks and loves your cock until you’re all done.

What really makes Nadia stand out is her hardworking and obliging attitude. There’s lots of smoking hot ladies out there but very few who work hard and try to build chemistry (zone 2 ahem ahem). Not only is Nadia hardworking and smoking hot, but she’s also very obliging and willing to put up with my requests. A real keeper.

Think I’ve talked enough about her. Suffice to say she’s the best bonk I’ve had this year and definitely in my top 5 of all time. Expensive but totally worth it. I’m going to visit her again before she leaves for sure.

Many thanks to SNS for bringing her in. This one is a bullseye top girl.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What a titillating FR yet! Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
FR on Nadia from SNS:

Had a string of bad experiences in zones 1 and 2, so decided to try 3 out of frustration. My eye was instantly caught by Nadia’s exotic looks as she’s not your run-of-the-mill Russian. Settled on a 100 min session to get the full experience.

When she opened the door I was thinking “dayum, she looks exactly like the pictures. I’m in trouble”. Nadia comes for a monitory race in Russia, related to the Mongols but not quite. In fact her race is an endangered species so can’t get more exotic than this! She’s got a flawless complexion and skin beautiful eyes and very fine long black hair. A few tattoos on her thighs and she wears braces that are barely noticeable. Her breasts are a nice B cup with perky nips that harden nicely when stimulated and her pussy is bare-shaven. She’s slim but you can feel the muscles under her skin. She has a hidden strength to her. Great ass that I’m still thinking about.

Personality-wise she’s very sweet and attentive. Offered me water and hugs a lot. Her English is acceptable with a little bit of google translate. She gives off a very kawaii vibe.

Ok to the action. Wow, very accommodating girl. Speaks French a lot and she really knows how to kiss. Her lips are tender and pliable. Her bbbj is possibly the best I’ve experienced and she knows how to deepthroat. She will just suck and suck and suck and doesn’t stop until you tell her too. She does this special swallowing technique with her throat that gives your cock a good massage as well. Same for her assrimming actually, she just goes on and on without stopping.

In fuck mode she’s amazing as well. I mentioned she has hidden strength? Historically the Mongolian horse lords and related tribes would stay in the saddle for days, even sleeping and giving birth while riding. Well, this girl hasn’t fallen far off the family tree. She rides... and rides... and rides... in fact I was feeling like a lazy fuck as she was doing all the work and just not stopping. She has amazing muscles. Cowboy, reverse cowboy, side saddle, doggy. She does all the movement.

I also tried anal and she is tiiiight. Oh man talk about a vice. Again she’s using her hidden muscles here. Her core strength is crazy and she can milk you with her ass.

Finished off both times in her mouth and she’s a trooper. She licks and sucks and loves your cock until you’re all done.

What really makes Nadia stand out is her hardworking and obliging attitude. There’s lots of smoking hot ladies out there but very few who work hard and try to build chemistry (zone 2 ahem ahem). Not only is Nadia hardworking and smoking hot, but she’s also very obliging and willing to put up with my requests. A real keeper.

Think I’ve talked enough about her. Suffice to say she’s the best bonk I’ve had this year and definitely in my top 5 of all time. Expensive but totally worth it. I’m going to visit her again before she leaves for sure.

Many thanks to SNS for bringing her in. This one is a bullseye top girl.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skymontana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But I think $260 is very good deal for Taiwan.. But the okt not very " On" takes forever to reply... Like don't want our money hahah
Old 04-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Had Seo-Yeon by Iconick. Kudos to him, he recommended a slim girl knowing I don’t like chubby types.
Looks: a bit older than pictures but can tell it’s her
Body: 8/10 really nice.
Boobs: Enhanced C like the pics and videos
She wore a nice black thong and a beautiful dress. Looks like an OL. She wore make up and looks very professional like an OL
Definitely won’t reject.
During the session she quite shy. But once engine starts she can kiss and French and blow! She will call me Oppa from time to time. Amazingly our communication was bad cos I don’t speak Korean. After a while I found out she spoke Japanese and we communicated so well in Japanese. It’s like suddenly I understand her and she understands me.

All in all she is a good bonk and worth the money. I tip her too for her good service and attitude

Last edited by deadchief; 05-06-2019 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Add in name
Old 04-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Had this Gem by Iconick. Kudos to him, he recommended a slim girl knowing I don’t like chubby types.
Looks: a bit older than pictures but can tell it’s her
Body: 8/10 really nice.
Boobs: Enhanced C like the pics and videos
She wore a nice black thong and a beautiful dress. Looks like an OL. She wore make up and looks very professional like an OL
Definitely won’t reject.
During the session she quite shy. But once engine starts she can kiss and French and blow! She will call me Oppa from time to time. Amazingly our communication was bad cos I don’t speak Korean. After a while I found out she spoke Japanese and we communicated so well in Japanese. It’s like suddenly I understand her and she understands me.

All in all she is a good bonk and worth the money. I tip her too for her good service and attitude
Who is her?
Old 04-06-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Who is her?
it's for seo yeon. the bro put another fr in the korean thread.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Korean whore speaking Japanese.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can lily v premium french??
Old 04-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Good deal for me.
Want to bonk K-pop star but scared cannot talk later very awkward.
At least can make way with my silly Japanese
Old 04-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
You go Daimaru in downtown Tokyo n most of the Japanese speaking salesgirls are actually from the PRC.

Even a lot of the whores there are mainlanders.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of

FR for Lily from VP

Has a chance apon this lily. She is a rare viet that I seen
Cladded with skills and facial. Needless to say that pair of popping boobs
Easily a E cupper. Suprising pop put. Pinky pink pink pink

I shall not elaborate it too deep. Begin a season player
If I can pen down a fr since my last fr was 3-4 years ago

Looks: 8/10 upper class beauty
Body: 8/10 fair and nicely shaped
Boobs: 8.5/10 not a boob lover. But love it at first sight
French: yes . Damn this is the killer moved.
But if you smoke. She will not French me. She said.
So I wash clean clean, listerine. Sweets. Whatever
But she is a sexy, slow, deep French. Can’t elaborate
Bbbj; 7.5/10 deep deep throat.

Overall good bonk. Compare to many viet I tried. She is rare breed
That has loos and service. Before she leaves.
I think you guys are still thinking. Haha. God bless you.
Trust me. If you touch it. Your wallet is in her hands.
The GFE is roofed 9/10
More: she loves sex. And craving like mad to get a cum.
She literally will lick her own nip when she high. Grab her titts hard.
Flip her eyes backwards when you go RPM 8500.
Change gear turbo on, she is screaming. Hug you like koala bear
Harder harder. Deep French you nonstop.

For your imagination. She has 2 days left.
This FR is my own experiences. Not paid to post.
Check it up
Old 05-06-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
it's for seo yeon. the bro put another fr in the korean thread.
Yes thanks bro. Sorry copy and paste but didn’t copy the header.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1