The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 26-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Armin SNS

Armin is a petite blonde angmo gal. V friendly n good natured with high GFE...who knows how to skillfully push a guy's buttons to the point of no return! Treat her well n be rewarded with a fun refreshing and physically tiring session.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 5
mildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Naomijp

I thought i talk with the OKT at first, but actually it's the girl itself, she's a japanese who already live and work in Australia, so communication went very well. A very beautiful girl with high GFE, sweet smile, everything just went amazing. She did excellent ice breaker, a smart and open minded girl with vast knowledge that know a lot of things. Definitely RTF again.
Old 27-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mildian View Post
FR for Naomijp

I thought i talk with the OKT at first, but actually it's the girl itself, she's a japanese who already live and work in Australia, so communication went very well. A very beautiful girl with high GFE, sweet smile, everything just went amazing. She did excellent ice breaker, a smart and open minded girl with vast knowledge that know a lot of things. Definitely RTF again.
She got mentioned is freelance ahh 😁😁 I also looking forward when she stop by again
Old 27-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 10
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nadia SNS

Looks :9/10
Dark skinny and nice sexy looking. Wild and seductive type. Beautiful

Body : 9/10
Her height should be around 1.6m. slim body with a perky butt.

Boobs : 9/10
About B cup to be exact but still ok for me as boobs not important. Very sexy

GFE : 9/10
Treat you like bf, very high and non- stop action.

BBBJ : 9/10
Nice slow bbbj, deepthroat and skillful, completely wet to the balls.

FJ : 9/10
She has an ass for doggy, shaven n tight pussy. Has the nicest looking pussy. Ate her good. Missionary,prone bone, doggy, spooning were done. Can take a heavy pounding and the expression on her face was like painful pleasure.

In my point of view :
Overall a good one. Communication no issue as she can speak english.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Sofia, the Korean SYT?
Old 27-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Yes, she is very pretty! Confirm you won’t regret
Old 27-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Yes, real pretty
Old 27-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Had a wonderful morning sex with Ivana! Greeted me in a very sexy dress with a beautiful smile. She looks even prettier than her photos. She has really beautiful blue eyes!! Smells very nice as well.

Bubbly personality and very willing to please. Clean shaven pussy with no smell. Always smiling and won't shy away from kissing. Can't stop licking her pussy and groped her boobs. Her boobs are so soft and nice to play with. Very good kisser as well.

Her ass are perfect for doggy with the perfect curve and cushion. Can't help myself but spanked her ass while doggy haha. Did a few positions with her but missionary with her was the best because seeing her tits bounced vigorously as I went faster and harder was really a sight to behold hahaha.

Overall, a very good experience for me. Highly recommended!!!Thanks for bringing in another gem!!
Old 28-02-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

SNS- Ivana

The moment i saw the pics, i was tempted to try her.

Location: Unable to disclose, please check with Okt when confirmed booking.

Field Report

Looks: 10/10
Hot, pretty young lady that look exact same pic in fact prettier in person when she smile

Body: 10/10
Petite with long hair. tight, firm, perfect curve, slim fit and very sexy body shape and nice ass shape

Boobs: 10/10
Natural and very nice and well shape with firm grip and seductive. nippled very sexy and pinky colour.

Pussy: 9/10
Totally shaven, good to lick .Tight and wet with no smell.

BBBJ : 9/10
nice good teasing with good suction with lot of balls licking as well and deepthroat. Need to stop else sure will cim.

French: 9/10
DFK type with very high girlfriend feel of kissing, frenching and cuddling.

Attitude: 9/10
willing to please, accommodating, not a time watcher and friendly. Speak good english

FJ : 9/10
We did a few position can tell that she really enjoys the sexxion with me by looking at how high and horny from her facial expressions when we were fucking.

RTF: That for sure. She a solid gem. 100%. A must try!!!

Thanks sns for bring in this Gem.

Will look forward to more hot chicks
Old 29-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks

This review is for lovely Armin from SNS:

Armin has such a cute bubbly personality that it’s no wonder bros say that her GFE is out of this world. She certainly showed me how sweet and sensuous she can be during our love making session.

Upon seeing her after entering, you’re immediately taken by her charming smile, before she plants kisses on both sides of your cheeks. We then proceeded to sit on the bed and started kissing like it was the most natural thing to do when a boyfriend visits his girlfriend. The kisses slowly progressed to fast and furious DFK. Kissing and nibbling on her sweet soft lips was such an enjoyable prelude before we stripped off our clothes.

Back on bed, we started by kneeling in front of each other and our hands explored each other’s body. You can tell that, behind her seemingly shy smiles, Armin is a sensuous lover skilled at pleasuring men. While she’s not well endowed, she has a pair of perky natural tits with very suckable pink nipples. So inviting that you’d spend a while just sucking and lightly nibbling on the nipples before proceeding downwards to her other pair of sweet vulva lips that’s completely shaved. I too spent a considerable amount of time working my tongue on her tight little twat.

Then it was her turn to pleasure me and she surprises me with a little blindfold which she ties loosely over my eyes. Then she proceeds to give me such a sensual catbath and BBBJ that I would rate as one of the best I’ve had, if not the best (and if you’ve read my past FRs, you would know I’ve received some really great blowjobs.) Perhaps it’s the fact that you can’t see and can only feel that the whole sensation feels so heightened and arousing. I had to take off the blindfold and partake of her nice, slow and wet blowjob. The way her lips slowly slide along the shaft of yr cock and her warm tongue licking yr cockhead feels really sensational that you know you have to quickly stop her before you lose control. Kinda like this:

I badly wanted to fuck her at this point and once the condom was on, I proceeded to slide my hard cock slowly into her extremely tight vagina. A little lubricant certainly helped to make it more comfortable for her. Needless to say, fucking such a tight pussy means that you won’t be able to control too long. Luckily today my stamina was ok so could switch a few positions before going back to missionary where I could look at her cute face and continue our DFK. Stripping off the condom, I proceeded to squirt my hot cum all over her tummy (and a little off her shoulder). She took it like a champ. Armin is definitely RTF material. Even though I was the last slot for the day, she was still very willing to please and made sure I enjoyed my session with her.

Here are my humble ratings:

Looks: 9/10 (she’s really cute and has a great smile; 95% like her pics)
Body: 9.5/10 (sexy figure, flat tummy and a nice peachy ass. Definitely for butt lovers. Although she’s only 1.65m tall, her long slender legs make her seem taller)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural B tits with cute pink nipples)
BBBJ: 10/10 (great sensual sucking. She’s a real expert at this!)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to try any position; doggy is great but with missionary, you can fuck and DFK at the same time)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop frenching)
GFE: 10/10 (not a time watcher. Her English is really good. Continues to cuddle and kiss and french you all the way to the end of the session)
RTF: YES
Old 29-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

FR on SNS Karina :

She's a true young brunette beauty, same as photos but with lesser make-up in real person. Very friendly n accommodating all the way. She luvs to french n I was mesmerized by her beauty.
Very slim n tone body, nice boobs to suck n fondle with. Her speciality has got to be her bbbj, gotta stopped her halfway through if not will explode into the mouth. Did her in couple positions n I had to surrender before I could go onto doggy.

Definitely worth a RTF.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
FR on SNS Karina :

She's a true young brunette beauty, same as photos but with lesser make-up in real person. Very friendly n accommodating all the way. She luvs to french n I was mesmerized by her beauty.
Very slim n tone body, nice boobs to suck n fondle with. Her speciality has got to be her bbbj, gotta stopped her halfway through if not will explode into the mouth. Did her in couple positions n I had to surrender before I could go onto doggy.

Definitely worth a RTF.
Short and sweet review. Have Upped you.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loso111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

27th Feb

Jazz of M4U

Looks : 8.5/10
Boobs : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
RTF : 10/10

Very petite and pretty. Fair skin with no fats. Natural boobs big and bouncy. Did not try french or paint. Accomodating gal with pleasant personality. Please support and treat her well.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 16
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

FR on Karina

Now to the main story line -

Face: 9/10 (verified, thats her in the pic)
Body : 10/10 (smooth dark skin, and huge boobs)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft and big)
Frenching: 8/10 (she smells nice)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( eye contact is genuine and the bbbj was very sincere with the slurping sound.)
Fj: 9/10 (manage to make her orgasm twice! once when i was eating her and the next was doggy)

Thanks SNS for the arrangement

Welcome to exchange points.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 19
subaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of light

Fr on Nona SNS

First time book from SNS and it was a very a very enjoyable one . Thanks for the arrangement .

Booked Nona she is new and just come yesterday afternoon . First saw her when she opens up the door she already gives you a lovely smiles . Action starts when I step in to the room . We started kissing and slowly undressing each other . She is very responsive and sensitive . Just by touch she is already starting wet , she started giving me a very passionate bbj and it feels good . Then it’s my turn to give her a lick o boy she is horny . She is a gal that enjoys sex and she is wild when she comes and she will ask to change positions a gal that is very willing to please . Overall don’t feel commercial she is good and you will feel like you are doing it with your GF.

Looks 8
GFE 10
Bbj. 9
Boobs 10 (big and smooth)
Sex 10 (cake two times )
Overall 10 ( very high GFE)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1