The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-06-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Jordan Henderson - LIVERPOOL legend, first Captain to lift Premiere League trophy.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 27-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, after 30 years of trying, we are the EPL Champion.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Finally, after 30 years of trying, we are the EPL Champion.
Undisputed and convincing Champions by a large margin!!!!!

Old 28-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you think is worthy of the Player of the Year award?

Which player is the key to Liverpool 2019/20 title success?

Name 5 Liverpool players which standout for the 2019/20 campaign?

Old 28-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool win Premier League: How Lawro celebrated as Reds' 30-year wait for top-flight title ends

had too many beers and not enough sleep last night but once every 30 years I suppose I can cope with that.

I was on LFCTV for a special live show after the Chelsea versus Man City game finished and Liverpool were confirmed as champions. We didn't come off air until 12:30 in the morning and I didn't get home for a good few hours after that.

We were broadcasting from Chapel Street in the centre of Liverpool rather than using our studio next to Anfield and, when I finally left and headed for bed, the streets of the city were littered with fallen bodies sleeping off what was one heck of a party.

It was typical of Liverpool fans really - they always know how to celebrate, and obviously our first league title since 1990 is a pretty good excuse.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53187672
Old 28-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Who do you think is worthy of the Player of the Year award?

Which player is the key to Liverpool 2019/20 title success?

Name 5 Liverpool players which standout for the 2019/20 campaign?
wow POTY award is tough to name this year. it has to be a Liverpool player but which one????? Hendo, VVD, Mane, TAA

i know the MOTY award will go to Klopp.

Last edited by francined69; 29-06-2020 at 12:33 AM.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Which matches were turning point matches which made you believe the Reds were finally going to cross the line and claim #19?

To me...

Aston Villa v Liverpool...where we came back from 1-0 down to win 1-2 with goals in the last 8 minutes of the match...this really showed that our boys are mentality monsters as previously we would have settled for a draw at best

Other notable matches thereafter..

Liverpool v City...3-1 victory for obvious reasons

Palace v Liverpool...1-2 victory, yet another mentality monster push to get all 3 points instead of just settling for the draw and 1 point

Leicester v Liverpool...0-4 victory, this match confirmed that we can play at another level under immense pressure and just about knocked the stuffing out of both City and Leicester, #19 was almost a foregone conclusion after that
Old 01-07-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

IMO, those games where Liverpool won by 1 goal margin were critical and important for winning title.

The mentality monster was relentless.

Agreed that Aston Villa game with last 10 mins from a losing position to winning 2 -1 and maintaining 6 pts gap with Man City was turning.

Then go to Leicester to trash 4 - 0 was mark of champion.

At least rat faced Neville paif tribute to Klopp.

7 managers came and gone before Klopp got the job done.

What a German and how he master minded the plot.

SKD was right to say "Get ready for the ride" when Klopp signed in October 2015.

Liverpool played some of the best football in Europe and world was once again watching with awe.

Thank you Klopp for been our savior and deliver the Holy Grail.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Man City vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ipped-for-wins
Old 01-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man City v Liverpool x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53219599
Old 03-07-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

MC 4 - Liverpool 0

Joint heaviest defeat by newly crowned Champions.

Oh well................uncharacteristic performance by Klopp & team.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The whole bloody farking team has got no pride!
It was a real embarrassment to be thrashed by your rival..
Old 03-07-2020, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

This result is as disgraceful as how Vivian Balakrishnan spoke 2 days ago.
It only encourages City and I am sure they were the better team today.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:01 AM
Samster

Zero Goals

Old 03-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp out

A bit rusty for our first pre-season game but hopefully we'll improve!

Micah Richards "No one likes to be 23 points behind, so City have bridged that gap and are 20 behind."

Guardiola: "I think they drank a lot of beers in the past week"

Must say that City midfield last night was pure class and KDB has once again shown himself to be the best midfielder in the PL. City definitely has a shot at the CL this season although I am still anyone but City

Tbh though, I really think we missed a trick with Werner for a whole batch of reasons. But it is what it is and we can’t cry over spilt milk. It'd be good if Klopp uses this as a chance to give some bench players a start now.

Next match, I'd like to see Williams start, but still with the other three of the back four; maybe Elliot could start, move Salah central and Mane in his usual spot; or start Minamino with Salah and Mane; I'd also give Keita a starting spot for the remainder of this season.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1