The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lsy84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My adventures with a young, married MILF

Hi fellow bros and female samsters! After reading so many wonderful stories here on sbf, I decided to take the courage to pen down one of my recent encounters here. This story is 90% true. (10% fake, cause have to use fake names to protect identity of gal involved ).

Back then, ICQ used to be a very popular thing among young pple those days. So, this story kind of begins with me being bored one night, chatting with one of my best friend Paul.
Paul was the kind of guy who was very popular among the girls whether online or in real person. I know at that time on his contacts on ICQ, almost 80% of them are girls. So I asked him whether he could do me the honor of introducing one girl to chat with me on ICQ.

So after much persuasion, he introduced me to a girl named E. To me, E was very different from most girls I met online. She was very friendly, chatty, open-minded in certain aspects of her life. We would chat about almost everything under the sun, and most of all, I was very comfortable just being myself when I chat with her.

Our ICQ "friendship" moved a step further, when she "migrated" my contact on her msn list. (Cause at this time, ICQ no longer popular). It was through msn, that I got to know her more. I got to know that she was married with 2 kids but was on the verge of divorcing her hubby, due to some problems (which will be described at a later time.) So, there I was being her online counselor cum listening ear whenever she had a problem. This got me thinking am I slowly beginning to fall in love with her?

The next part of this story really confirmed that I had feelings for her...stay tuned to find out!!

A bit of preview for the next part: I will get to do something for her that made her touched, and I will find out that she coincidentally works at my old workplace...

I apologize if the story so far doesn't have any sexual element to it, as I want to keep it simple...
Old 23-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cock_sucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My adventures with a young, married MILF

camping 4 more!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1