The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-02-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgear123 View Post
michat maid all asking 200 -300 for 1 hour...
really think they diamond..

still hunting for a reasonable pricing..
These Jiat liao bees think they got golden pussies. Lol. Not worth. Go.jb spa better n much cheaper less than sgd 100. They demand a lot more. That is why these r called jiat liao bees.
Old 25-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Michat firstltly you have the hazards of all the scammers before you even find d real home helper.
BUT, i dont know others' experience?
( i admit i only read back 15 pages here)

Could it also depend district? Maybe some parts of SG the helpers who also do SW have their own ^circle^ or share info? Or not?

I got one in buena visto area. Just did a nearby scan...she popped up. Had side pic, said openly looking pocket money.
Chatted, learnt she had spare time from when to when, met near her block and went to a nearby parkingplace, did her standing between two small trucks, solid 10mins or so, asked her if she will blow to finish n she did.
100sgd gift.
Early 30s, slim build, Bs, not great face but ok.

Her story is she does it rarely...maybe 2 ,3 times a month max cos strict boss, afraid other helpers could find out, etc.

She clearly has no clue others are charging those rates you & other sammys cited.

Maybe just luck?
Old 25-02-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

How are the Indonesian girls at the Evergreen hotel?
Thanks in advance
Old 26-02-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
How are the Indonesian girls at the Evergreen hotel?
Thanks in advance

Okay some info in the other thread but in brief

90% fat, fugly or both. NO foto is real. Obviously there is a pimp in the middle..to whom you are chatting usually, aint the gal is like control centrale .

If you have time & patience, maybe you may land an edible fish. But be prepared to knock at the door to which you are told to go, and run...

1 in 6 or 7 doable, at best.

But maybe some people just want a hole then ok but, most not able to me
Old 26-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

There are plenty at reasonable price. Try harder, chat more, you will find rates below $100.
Old 26-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
jarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Just met this gracie from kovan. A bit pricy. $200 for 2 shots.

But see her video quite pretty figure not too bad (not for big boobs lover)

Quite a rider for second round but too bad old already cannot fire second shot as first shot already fire in the hole.
Share ctc bro PM to please
Old 26-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently I also developed the fetish of snapping photo of DM. This one can or not?
Old 26-02-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SYT near my block. look like IND, was looking forward to hunt her but never show up again

Old 26-02-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Michat firstltly you have the hazards of all the scammers before you even find d real home helper.

Could it also depend district? Maybe some parts of SG the helpers who also do SW have their own ^circle^ or share info? Or not?

I got one in buena visto area. Just did a nearby scan...she popped up. Had side pic, said openly looking pocket money.
Chatted, learnt she had spare time from when to when, met near her block and went to a nearby parkingplace, did her standing between two small trucks, solid 10mins or so, asked her if she will blow to finish n she did.
100sgd gift.

Her story is she does it rarely...maybe 2 ,3 times a month max cos strict boss, afraid other helpers could find out, etc.

She clearly has no clue others are charging those rates you & other sammys cited.

Maybe just luck?
100 sgd for a bj, I think some locals also can offer that.
if 100 sgd for 10mins of BJ is luck then sex would be 200-300 or more.
Old 26-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
100 sgd for a bj, I think some locals also can offer that.
if 100 sgd for 10mins of BJ is luck then sex would be 200-300 or more.

Likei wrote, this waz fuk
My point is one CAN find helpers who do not exhibit what anthr sammy called 'golden pussy syndrome'. This one was quite happy to meet, hv a quickie and take 100.

But the % of success may also vary by area, even time of day
Old 26-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
SYT near my block. look like IND, was looking forward to hunt her but never show up again

Lovely breasts
Old 26-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Lovely breasts
I thought Yr syt is the milf sitting down.lol
Old 26-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
inviting over
Bro, can advice where to get such awesome dh please?
Old 27-02-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Just met this gracie from kovan. A bit pricy. $200 for 2 shots.

But see her video quite pretty figure not too bad (not for big boobs lover)

Quite a rider for second round but too bad old already cannot fire second shot as first shot already fire in the hole.
passe her ctc
Old 27-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

100sgd gift.

Maybe just luck?
she wayang with u

u believe?

er...u think u r Andy Lau?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1