The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 21-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ratatouille01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratatouille01 View Post
Please help to share ctc
Thank you bro Vicquek. Visit her after the 3rd when I receive the info.
She is very friendly, willing to satisfy needs!
Location is easy to allocate worth the visit.
If brothers who had her contact please take care of her, treat her with respect 🫡
Will rtm for sure!
Not going to reveal more in commercial and experience. You need to try it yourself 😬

Thanks again bro Bicquek
Old 21-11-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
dwayne72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Tried the famous LeL* at blk 7. Must say that my expectations were overhyped.

It was rushed. Very rushed. Like she anyhow massage for the sake of massaging.

Rushed till the point that her butt teases were not enjoyable. Wasnt sensual if you know what I mean.

But the ending was ok. Her boobs were perfect tho. Natural. Perfect body. She laid next to me topless and sucked on my nipples while jerking me off. Made me bite her neck and basically fed me her nipples. Finished me off on her tits.

Arrived at the location at 2pm, but was out by 2:40pm (including shower). I took about 15 mins to cum.
Old 21-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post
send your contacts in pm and we do exchange. thanks.
Pmed you waiting for for reply bro
Old 22-11-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne72 View Post

Rushed till the point that her butt teases were not enjoyable. Wasnt sensual if you know what I mean.

But the ending was ok. Her boobs were perfect tho. Natural. Perfect body. She laid next to me topless and sucked on my nipples while jerking me off. Made me bite her neck and basically fed me her nipples. Finished me off on her tits.

Arrived at the location at 2pm, but was out by 2:40pm (including shower). I took about 15 mins to cum.
Seems like she is ORD mood.. she should be going back to China soon, so probably no mood to massage properly already..

some gals who are going rtc might be more daring or more eager to make more... wonder if any chance to unlock her now..
Old 23-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
iamking is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone able to share contact?
Old 23-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratatouille01 View Post
Thank you bro Vicquek. Visit her after the 3rd when I receive the info.
She is very friendly, willing to satisfy needs!
Location is easy to allocate worth the visit.
If brothers who had her contact please take care of her, treat her with respect 🫡
Will rtm for sure!
Not going to reveal more in commercial and experience. You need to try it yourself 😬

Thanks again bro Bicquek
Hi Bro able to share Ctc and details. Thanks
Old 24-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 2
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne72 View Post

Bro, can share?
Old 24-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtm with Duo Duo… long time no see, about a month due to work outstation. She smile so brightly when I walked in. Feel so welcome.

3rd visit, so straight to action cos tahan for 1 month. Hands cannot keep still. After shower, once she enters room, she smacked my butt and I also slap hers too! Then she pinched my nipple and I returned the favour. Both of us laughed so loudly.

Told her cannot tahan anymore and she went to work her magic. Always looking into my eyes, feeding me her boobs… told her I am near to cumming and started to moan. She encourages me moan louder. She even asked her friends outside if they are excited about my moan and the action inside. Everyone giggled. I shot far and lots. Proceed to shower.

Massage starts after shower when I am more relaxed. Nice chat. Enjoyed every minute w this playful lady.
Old 24-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Rtm with Duo Duo… long time no see, about a month due to work outstation. She smile so brightly when I walked in. Feel so welcome.

3rd visit, so straight to action cos tahan for 1 month. Hands cannot keep still. After shower, once she enters room, she smacked my butt and I also slap hers too! Then she pinched my nipple and I returned the favour. Both of us laughed so loudly.

Told her cannot tahan anymore and she went to work her magic. Always looking into my eyes, feeding me her boobs… told her I am near to cumming and started to moan. She encourages me moan louder. She even asked her friends outside if they are excited about my moan and the action inside. Everyone giggled. I shot far and lots. Proceed to shower.

Massage starts after shower when I am more relaxed. Nice chat. Enjoyed every minute w this playful lady.
1 shot pre and 1 shot post massage?
Old 24-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
1 shot pre and 1 shot post massage?
Disclaimer: Duo Duo’s basic service is 1 shot. The rest is up to you and her…
Old 25-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Duo duo joint is there
bro can share ctc?
Old 26-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Disclaimer: Duo Duo’s basic service is 1 shot. The rest is up to you and her…
Carefull the bed is noissy
Old 26-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monkeybiz16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras

Bro can share me ctc of duo duo? Thanks
Old 26-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

with some hints and a little digging, managed to book a slot with DD. I can confirm whatever other bros shared. Here’s my FR

(to the bro who was there at ~915pm. Hope you had a good bonk ��)

Looks: 9/10. boi she is sexy as hell. late 20s, petite and tight body, nice boobs and nipples. She was dressed like she was going to a club.

Massage: 6/10. not there for the massage but passable. There was some effort.

Teasing: 8/10. tore off the entire disposable pants and completely removed it. lots of teasing and sensual touches. Only wished it lasted awhile more. Super high GFE and wild

GQ: 10/10. Opted for HJ and things got wild. She got on top of me and started her sensual HJ and sucking off my nips. Reached for her tits and she revealed them (braless!) and allowed to zhut zhut. Roamed south and she got the hint and got up to drop her shorts and she was in a sexy black thong, which soon came off too and started fingering her. Lots of back and forth action between both of us.

Eventually came and she cleaned me with a towel and went for a shower. Laid down on the bed to rest… she teased for a second round but told her cheekily next time I’ll be more prepared for her. What a great experience at TPP. DD is a gem!!! Think I need another massage to relax after a good time with DD

Dmg: 58 + tips

RTM: Yes! Will try other things with her next time

Last edited by bigboithiccc; 26-11-2022 at 11:23 PM. Reason: shortened
Old 26-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Did any bro spot a very bizarre looking “girl” hanging out at TPP level 2 around the centre lift lobby area?

The “girl” was wearing a long and messy wig, face looks like man. “She” was scantily dressed in a sexy night gown which was very short and only wearing a black panties. Her gown was so exposed, her chest area almost not covered and should be only A cup. As flat as a guy would be.

I walked past and “she” asked if I want massage. I also smelt something pungent when I walked past. I declined.

It was a very weird sight. First time I see such a character in TPP. Any bros tried before? Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1