The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi all, lurker here for many years and recently started setting my sights on Vietnam girls, stumbling on this thread in the process. I must say this is a very interesting thread!

Planning on making a trip to HCM mid August. I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to show me the ropes or just explore in the week of 12-20 Aug thereabouts?

I'll be booking a girl friendly hotel in District 1 and would prefer to check out the goods before purchasing, if you know what I mean. I prefer LT and read that Apocalypse would be a good place to find what I want. I welcome any alternatives too

How much would a 3 night trip cost excluding flight and lodging? Thanks all!
Old 30-07-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bakhia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be in HCM August 25 night, and the 26 as well then will make the second round on sept 10th and onward. If anyone wants to meetup and hit a few ktv joints or massage place toghether or just have few beers on skybar or whatever. I've been to HCM many times as I'm vietnamese-american and I can speak vietnamese and english so I can help you guys translating or getting info as needed.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoan1 View Post
I'll be booking a girl friendly hotel in District 1 and would prefer to check out the goods before purchasing, if you know what I mean. I prefer LT and read that Apocalypse would be a good place to find what I want. I welcome any alternatives too
Read my signature

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 31-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoan1 View Post

How much would a 3 night trip cost excluding flight and lodging? Thanks all!
1000 USD per day.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
lau tiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning a trip to Nha Trang. Beach area bai san. Any info on sexcapades at this location ?
Old 02-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
我是好人! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in there from today till Fri, if wanna catch up for some beers , ktv, etc can ping me up...i'll be here till Fri before i head to Can Tho...
Old 05-08-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Enquiry on hcm.. is destrict 1 the most happening place? Is buivien st in destrict 1 the place to be? Stay there 1 night n i could not find out what so happening.. tks for reply n cheers..
Old 05-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Considering a return trip to HCMC mainly just to see one gal who beg me come back, but cannot trust this single source if this goes sideways.

My last trip to HCMC about 8 months ago, not so enjoyable except for a few gals, as i dun really enjoy KTV, and the pickup places are few and overpriced (Apocalypse etc). Also the beer bars near/along Bui Vien not cost effective (min $150 USD plus lady drink etc...). Not many ST joints as compare to Bangkok, HK etc. and Gai Goi gals online are a big hassle to goto hotel to find pictures are highly photoshop and 60% fake. The only good thing was the massage/BJ girls on KPH which was cheap, but girls are not the best looking.

Any senior bros around HCMC lately can comment on the scene for those who enjoy pickup and non-KTV activities? I enjoy freelancers the most, and Apocalypse was the only place i know of such, but way overpriced. appreciate any updated info. Thanks
Old 05-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Considering a return trip to HCMC mainly just to see one gal who beg me come back, but cannot trust this single source if this goes sideways.

My last trip to HCMC about 8 months ago, not so enjoyable except for a few gals, as i dun really enjoy KTV, and the pickup places are few and overpriced (Apocalypse etc). Also the beer bars near/along Bui Vien not cost effective (min $150 USD plus lady drink etc...). Not many ST joints as compare to Bangkok, HK etc. and Gai Goi gals online are a big hassle to goto hotel to find pictures are highly photoshop and 60% fake. The only good thing was the massage/BJ girls on KPH which was cheap, but girls are not the best looking.

Any senior bros around HCMC lately can comment on the scene for those who enjoy pickup and non-KTV activities? I enjoy freelancers the most, and Apocalypse was the only place i know of such, but way overpriced. appreciate any updated info. Thanks
beer clubs, discos, music cafes, salons etc
Old 05-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, read your last post here saying hcm was bad mongering place and you will not return. This gal ask you to return and you willing to go back? The question is many gals in Vietnam like to do that and may not be serious. When you are there the gal can play hard to get.

Unlike Jakarta which you frequent, the FLs in hcm play hard to get. Always will open their big mouth to suggest ST 3m or LT 5m dong as though pussy is diamond crusted.

In HCM unless they are regular FLs which prowl the discos or music bars for a tip or payment, you will hardly be able to score on a single nite out. Regulars will not bother with bui vien because those are hookers. Usually the gals you knew will bring their friends and slowly you will expand your network. Nowadays ktv gals may not go out with client if the guy only been there once unless clients knew the mami and mami.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
beer clubs, discos, music cafes, salons etc
Wow... what wonderful, in depth, concise information. Couldn't imagine what i'd do without these precise tips, and well worth the time it took me to read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Bro, read your last post here saying hcm was bad mongering place and you will not return. This gal ask you to return and you willing to go back? The question is many gals in Vietnam like to do that and may not be serious. When you are there the gal can play hard to get. Unlike Jakarta which you frequent, the FLs in hcm play hard to get. Always will open their big mouth to suggest ST 3m or LT 5m dong as though pussy is diamond crusted..
Based on my last trip, HCM is/was a bad mongering place for MY tastes/preferences (ST, ONS, club pickup, freelancers) and i prefer other places like JKT or BKK for my style of play. The advantages of HCMC (KTV, cheap massage/BJ, white skin girls, more conservative society, good Viet food ) don't outweigh the negatives for me. This is EXACTLY why i am looking for an update on the current conditions of the FL/Pickup/Club scene there to see if things have improved, in case the situation with this girl goes sideways.

I have been in this game too long to know that MANY girls talk cock and say anything to make you happy and get your money. And while i feel fairly confident this girl is sincere to meet me again in HCMC (has taken initiative and kept in contact with my pretty regularly, even saying i don't need give her any money, she can choose her own clients and chooses to meet me everytime), that i would consider a return mostly for her. As a PHD in the school of Cheong, i always plan for several backups in case things go sideways. Never put all your eggs in one basket, unless you are prepared to lose everything.

Last edited by lost99; 05-08-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

during my 1 night at bui vien st, only went for a gal under a pimp who cycle

bring u to their hotel.. fm 1 million down to 800 000 dong.. went to try..

bring a few gal to see, not as what was promise.. nvm, bring 1 gal

go rm.. pimp come in collect 800 000.. later say rm cost 300 000..

( way n means just to con more $$ ).. no matter what was promise, the gal

perform the same as those fm the countryside.. i shower myself, lie down..

shake a bit, ( no bj hor.. ) put cap n start to pump.. no kissing, no touch breast

or pussy.. only pump n pump.. at most, change to doggie n back to

missionary.. that the type of gal i get when i pay 1 million dong.. pay 3

million for st? that almost 100sgd, might as well go jb? unless there r

important info on where to get vietbu for a good fuck, might as well keep

away from sex..
Old 05-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow... what wonderful, in depth, concise information. Couldn't imagine what i'd do without these precise tips, and well worth the time it took me to read it
go read through 1000+ pages and do your own research lah, expect to be spoonfed still want to roll eyes?
Old 06-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Personally I dont think Vietnam a good place to cheong. Either price too high and ripped off at tourist area, or fake pic and poor service among wechat and those gai goi online. Even those BJ at KPH was like 15min blow and game over. Good service in Vietnam almost non-existence.

The only thing worth travel there for, if u are dating someone or going there to meet a girl whom u met from ur country. These days I go HCM will always arrange to meet those girls I met in Johor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
during my 1 night at bui vien st, only went for a gal under a pimp who cycle

bring u to their hotel.. fm 1 million down to 800 000 dong.. went to try..

bring a few gal to see, not as what was promise.. nvm, bring 1 gal

go rm.. pimp come in collect 800 000.. later say rm cost 300 000..
that almost 100sgd, might as well go jb?
At least u get to see and pick girls. But service is no guarantee.
You should insist to use ur own hotel and just pay the 800K. Or even better ask the pimp bring the girl to outside ur hotel for viewing.

Generally Service level in Vietnam is poor. Dont compare with those vietnamese girl u bonk at JB.
You will never find a girl with good service level like in Malaysia.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

( These days I go HCM will always arrange to meet those girls I met in Johor,)

i arrange to meet 3 from johore, but 3 aeroplane me..

At least u get to see and pick girls. But service is no guarantee.
You should insist to use ur own hotel and just pay the 800K. Or even better ask the pimp bring the girl to outside ur hotel for viewing.

(Generally Service level in Vietnam is poor. Dont compare with those vietnamese girl u bonk at JB.
You will never find a girl with good service level like in Malaysia. )

1st time try at hcm n see what the difference between countryside n hcm city..

the only difference i know is countryside 500 000 dong.. after payment, both countryside n hcm city

confirm regret..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1