The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future
New Tall and Slim Local Chinese Suki~~~

Name - Suki
Age - 24
Race - local chinese
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 34 B
Height - 168
Weight - 48kg
Bj - cant try!!!
Fj - cant try!!!
Frenching - it depends
BBj - YES
Cim - No
Anal - NO
Damage - 200/1/60
Room and cd ur own.
Old 15-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all
Re: New Tall and Slim Local Chinese Suki~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichai_star
Name - Suki
Bj - cant try!!!
Fj - cant try!!!
Frenching - it depends
BBj - YES
Cim - No
Anal - NO
Damage - 200/1/60
Bro, don't quite understand your ratings. especiall BJ and FJ where you indicated cant try. But then BBJ is allowed. Can further clarify? Thanks.
Old 15-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future

Please dun pm me for pics or the gal contact, my friends dun want me to disclosed out!!!!! thx alot....
Old 15-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler
Bro, don't quite understand your ratings. especiall BJ and FJ where you indicated cant try. But then BBJ is allowed. Can further clarify? Thanks.
i cant try lor...coz i not man ma....bbbj she say she is ok with it....cheers~~~
Old 15-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Name - Suki
Age - 24
Race - local chinese
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 34 B
Height - 168
Weight - 48kg
Sounds good leh. Too bad I'm going on a long trip... Will try when I return...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 15-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Name : Suki
Looks - 6/10
Damage - 150/1/60
Room and cd ur own.
Thousand apologies for the ratings coz i had jus met her and talk to her to lower her price and she agree to it...
Old 15-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

hwcome look rating drops from 7.5 to 6??...
Old 15-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07
hwcome look rating drops from 7.5 to 6??...
coz i got 2 years never see her.... the ratings i put early on is 2yrs ago....;p...pai sei..pai sei....hehe
Old 15-06-2006, 08:13 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

wow her ratings are as gd as england squad...
Old 17-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Bros...
Suki is available 4pm onwards...
Cheers~~~
Old 17-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
ledd_777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, what's the diff between bj and bbj?????
Old 17-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bbreaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: New Tall and Slim Local Chinese Suki~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledd_777
hi all, what's the diff between bj and bbj?????
hahha let me advice you, u better destroy your posting after reading..
other wise sure kenna from the rest..like i did just now hahha

BBBJ = Bare back/Bare bone job. basically no condom
BJ = blow job, with condom

pls up my points if you can!

cheers!
Old 18-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

hope that i can go back to the future and try her,
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 18-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex
hope that i can go back to the future and try her,
dun like tat la....tat time 2 yrs ago...she is consider SYT ma...i never say tat now she not chio ...but is not tat perfect la....but body wise quite good...look like Ma Xiao ling figure.....
Old 18-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

chai chai star when my turn come lol...... tried tonight to get but got korean yuki from u instead not a bad bong though..... no suki but got yuki hahaha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1