The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
No FRs Allowed in SBF

Well, I'm not really a very active member who contributes alot, but every now and then I do decide to contribute nevertheless. But it seems like now FL section not only dominated by OKTs who pay to advertise their FLs, they are also allowed to remove negative FRs from their threads and zap the posters. Well, I'm not a point whore and I don't care about points, zap all you want.

One of the OKT who deleted my negative FR and also zapped me was this -> http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=366247 and immediately removed my FR. Obviously the girl wasn't up to the standard and did not offer the services advertised. Now I understand why I almost never see any FRs in the threads. Unless you have something good to say, don't bother.

Just ranting.
Old 30-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!
Re: No FRs Allowed in SBF

y not u post her negative FR here?

anyway her face look quite fierce.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
2wideshut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: No FRs Allowed in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_daniels View Post
Well, I'm not really a very active member who contributes alot, but every now and then I do decide to contribute nevertheless. But it seems like now FL section not only dominated by OKTs who pay to advertise their FLs, they are also allowed to remove negative FRs from their threads and zap the posters. Well, I'm not a point whore and I don't care about points, zap all you want.

One of the OKT who deleted my negative FR and also zapped me was this -> http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=366247 and immediately removed my FR. Obviously the girl wasn't up to the standard and did not offer the services advertised. Now I understand why I almost never see any FRs in the threads. Unless you have something good to say, don't bother.

Just ranting.

Bro agree - sbf business model ... So am not surprised.

Start thread in relevant section ...Not worth the fuck!
Old 30-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tripleaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just ranting.

TS, your views cannot be censored.

Just post your review here.
Lets see whether he can delete it from this section.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just ranting.
hi TS, it is not seem.. but the FL sections are really occupied by lots of OKT advertisement of their FL.

Many year back i do visit the FL section for FR on fl.. but now everytime when go to the FL section, I scan through the first 1-2 pages, I gave up n leave the FL sections.. is all OKT advertisement, dun really see FRs. So nowsaday I seldom go to the FL section. that day i went to the "health centre" section, it seem there is oso some okt advertisement there. hopefully the other sections are not occupied by OKT advertisement again.
Old 30-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: No FRs Allowed in SBF

Very disappointing.

But do remember that they paid Sam to advertise and bad FR would negate the value of advertising. However there is danger in this sort of selective censorship. Soon nobody would trust the quality of the service and choose to go elsewhere. AFAIK there are a few such sites but not as popular as SBF.

Big boss needs to weigh the pros and cons and not let immediate gains cloud long term benefits. Perhaps Sam could introduce some restrictions like maximum 3 FR removal per advertiser.

TH
Old 30-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
I gave up n leave the FL sections.. is all OKT advertisement, dun really see FRs. So nowsaday I seldom go to the FL section. that day i went to the "health centre" section, it seem there is oso some okt advertisement there. hopefully the other sections are not occupied by OKT advertisement again.
last time, i hang around FL dome everyday for the best deal in town and go through the FRs carefully....there was only one FL dome long ago...later they split into 2 to 3...only the original FL Dome 1 was totally infested with OKT threads then...sometimes later all the FL dome sections are under OKT which leave me to no choice but to venture into other sections like Health centre for lobang...now there also gone case liao..so i stay in discussion chit chat only....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 30-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
last time, i hang around FL dome everyday for the best deal in town and go through the FRs carefully....there was only one FL dome long ago...later they split into 2 to 3...only the original FL Dome 1 was totally infested with OKT threads then...sometimes later all the FL dome sections are under OKT which leave me to no choice but to venture into other sections like Health centre for lobang...now there also gone case liao..so i stay in discussion chit chat only....
Sama Sama. I used to get lobangs here. But now, I just do my own reccee and venture.
Old 30-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

last time want contact must have xx points or x power then ts will give out. ts will remind bros to be gentle and take care of the gems.

now points no use liao! contact number is there BIG BIG lor! some fr also hao-siao one.

try at yr own risk.
Old 30-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan-tan View Post
last time want contact must have xx points or x power then ts will give out. ts will remind bros to be gentle and take care of the gems.

now points no use liao! contact number is there BIG BIG lor! some fr also hao-siao one.
(
Absolutely agreed. Now points also no use liao. As long as not in moderation ok le.
Old 30-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

actually the Header abit wrong....Should be No NEGATIVE FRs Allowed in SBF

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".

Last edited by ningcaichen; 30-04-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 30-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Midnight2U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah agreed, i guess false advertising still works. really find it difficult to trust these OKTs anymore...
Old 30-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
hi TS, it is not seem.. but the FL sections are really occupied by lots of OKT advertisement of their FL.

Many year back i do visit the FL section for FR on fl.. but now everytime when go to the FL section, I scan through the first 1-2 pages, I gave up n leave the FL sections.. is all OKT advertisement, dun really see FRs. So nowsaday I seldom go to the FL section. that day i went to the "health centre" section, it seem there is oso some okt advertisement there. hopefully the other sections are not occupied by OKT advertisement again.
Totally in agreement. Usually, I go Health centre section to look for better FRs, and now even Health Centre section is filled with advertisments. Really turns me off. The FR from brothers are really nice and quite to standard. Who to adviod and who is good.

THe old days where each brother contributes his enjoyment and sharing of tips are gone. I have to flip thru first 2 pages or so to read the FRs, and good stories.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I understand why I almost never see any FRs in the threads. Unless you have something good to say, don't bother.

Just ranting.
WHat makes you think the good FRs are not written by OKT themselves? Hahaha, Sure to invite zaps from this statement.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Totally in agreement. Usually, I go Health centre section to look for better FRs, and now even Health Centre section is filled with advertisments. Really turns me off. The FR from brothers are really nice and quite to standard. Who to adviod and who is good.

THe old days where each brother contributes his enjoyment and sharing of tips are gone. I have to flip thru first 2 pages or so to read the FRs, and good stories.
Agreed. It's very messy over there

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1