The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Wow Bro Maxpee camp here waiting for ur full moon party.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am reading with anticipation
Old 03-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
LOL... I also wondering how old Maxpee is, to think I'm young.

Max, which age-group are you in?
This is so funny. If only you knew (like I finally knew) how old Maxpee really is... Don't let his looks fool you as it had fooled me.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a regular sb reader, i know who the sexy lady who went holiday with you, she herself mention in other thread.. Wow..i also want her accompany
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jari_Owen is Cool - loads of Potential

pee to the max...keep it up...
Old 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
indomitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Please go on.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
nocturnal is a Helpful and Caring Samsternocturnal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for updates
Old 04-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
ataraxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your continuation.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

nice story so far. Did not read about who is that girl? or did I juz missed it somewhere. LOL. Cont bro
Old 08-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Hi supporters

So sorry for the lapse in writing. Been busy with work. But I am back again for a short installment. So back to where I was last at :

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Before we hung up, I asked her to quickly decide as I was making travel arrangements as within the same day.

I decided to send her web fotos of the place and also other shoots of the villa and the facilities it had to entice her to say yes. Come on, you tell me which girl would not fall for photos of nice blue skies, crystal clear waters, enticing private pool, kingsize bed, open air shower etc....

She called me later in the day (same day) and it was close to my Australia 6pm.

She : hey Max... Those were nice fotos... Pool Villa, you sure its not expensive?

me : Yeah, dont worry .it;s my reward trip. I just didn;t want to go alone. Look no pressure ok. If you are not comfortable, its ok and I won't bug you. You just need to say yes and then I can quickly call the travel agency to make room for 1 more person.

She : Ok Max, its a yes, but wait, I need you to know that there are no expectations ok? Like you, I need some alone time as I am just as stressed out. I go on the condition that you know this.

Me : Ok ok no problem with that. That;s it. Its settled then. YES correct?

She : Yes, tell me when and the hows on email. I need to get my act together and start assigning some stuff to my workmate for him to help me when I am away.

I hastily spend the next few hours on the phone with a travel agency in Singapore and got her a ticket as she was flying out of singapore.

I was so excited with her yes that I had to call her back to get her passport details to get the airline tickets done and arranged. The airline ticket would be delivered to her office.
It was already late in Singapore when I made the call to the travel planner. I got her only airtickets as I was making my way from Australia to Ko Samui and she was flying from Singapore to Ko Samui. I made the arrangments that she would fly in later than I would be.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 08-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Just my occupational hazard and also most of you old readers know that I have a part time business which I share with my partner on how Security Consultation work for anti-surveillance.

And so with my habit, I had booked her on a separate round trip flight in and out of Ko Samui. I had a different itinerary of course with my round trip from Australia. My trip was 'masked' from any one in SIngapore who wanted to know because I was on official business trip in Australia.

For readers, this was a simple method to hide your 'overseas excursions' albeit an expensive way to do so. And ok, I am again digressing from the main topic.

To ensure that she gets her ticket, I had already arrange for a dispatcher service to deliver her tickets to her office and to her only. No other party was involved in the process from the minute the ticket left the travel agency.
To her, she didn't even thought of the 'drama' of getting her the ticket via dispatch rider. It was very 'normal'.

My week in Ko Samui is the next installment
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Bro Max,

welcome back. you mentioned before that you have a happy hour with the bros from SBF? could i be able to join the too the next time round ?
Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

I arrived in K Samui one day earlier and checked out the hotel accomodations.
Memories of my birthday treat in Maldives with my exGF Vicky came flooding back to me as I explored the 2 bedroom private pool villa with beach front.

I chose a modernistic pool villa property when I was scouring the website. I knew what the budget was and how much I was allowed to spend and I decided to splurge a little more given that it was going to be a week in Ko Samui and not in prime peak season.

It had a nice long rectangular infinitty pool that looked into the sea and private beach below. The beach access was via a set of stairs that led down into a well groomed sandy stretch of private beached, adorned with sundeck chairs, layered by luxurious cushions and a white huge sun umbrella.

Because I wanted a beach front pool villa, I could only booked a 2BR villa, as the 1BR pool villas were not located in the seafront.

The staff boy left in the golf buggy after I tipped him. I didn;t have much to pack anyway, I left my main luggage back in Australia with the concierge and took my office laptop and a duffel bag with me.

I took off my shoes and walked into the villa and inspected the master bedroom. It was beautiful with white soft sheets and a 4 poster bed design complete with soft-see thru mosquito nets. I guess just for form rather than function as I don't sense any mosquitoes. The Master Bedroom led into the master bathroom. Nice, the usual amenities, rich thick towels. shampoo, gel, que tips, cotton buds and there's a little bag of bath salts as well. Of course as I have come to expect, the open themed Rain Shower and a huge Bath Tub enough for 2.5 persons. My mind flashed an imaginary X-rated 3-some on the bath sloshing away with candlelit eroticism.

I turned around and inspected BedRoom 2 and realised it was packed with twin beds and a standard size bathroom.

The living area and dining rooms were huge and they both looked out into the expansive long glass that fronted the deck which led to the rectangular pool.

I closed the main door behind me and locked it and proceeded to change out of my suit and dress shirt. It was getting hot and I had broked into a sweat from sweltering heat from the airport whilst waiting for the hotel pickup.

Flash back to Australia, I had left the hotel with my laptop and my duffel bag. The bellboy last image of me was as if I was as usual going to some business meeting dressed in my suit and maybe afterwards to the gym from my duffel bag. Whether or not he remembered me coming back was not because he did not see me, or maybe it was because he thought I could have walked back in in my gym attire and never gave a second thought. I usually hail the cab myself and only when the door is closed that I would give my destination.

Again, I am yabbering away on my occupational hazard.

Back to the cool aircond air inside the quiet villa. I flicked on the stereo and found some station broadcasting some english songs and I rummage through my carry on bag and found my trusty over-used ipod and plug my tunes to the stereo using the docking port.

I decided to take the 2nd Bedroom and hung my clothes there as I unpack and got myself into my comfy bermuda and a cotton tee. Not assuming much, I wanted to make sure when she arrives, she will have the privacy of her own in the masterbedroom.

Now the next task was to go back to the hotel lobby and find out the activities and see if I can book my myself a game of golf and a list of recommended makan joints. I walked in the shaded pathway fringed with many huge thick plants, trees and flowers. Was almost tempted to take a photo with my phone but decided that less was more and no pics were even more secure should my phone be accessed by unwanted and unintended eyes.

Her name was Sheila. She was the receptonist. A chirpy lady who sat with me on the sofa in the huge underhang of the lobby. As I sipped the welcome drink of lemongrass syrup, she talked her list of her own recommended eateries in and around Ko Samui. At first I thought she was flirting with me, as she knew I checked in alone. But I told her that a guest will be joining me the next day. I could feel the 'balloon deflating' the minute I said that. Maybe it was my imagination, but I like to think that. Ha ha ha ha.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Sheila recommended that I should use their spa massage services and facilities. I was surprised and never knew they had one.

We promptly got up as she offered to take me a tour to the spa pavilion. It was indeed a quiet Monday. I looked at the watch, it was already 3pm Ko Samui Time, and it was hot. We got into the hospitality white golf buggy as Sheila drove the buggy off the lobby and we headed back into the shaded shelter of the winding footpaths that branched into more private pool villas from what I can see. Sheila drove the buggy back towards the beach shoreline and that was where the Spa Pavilion was. It was actually a similar building as to the pool villa except it was bigger and perched on a higher ground. She waved at the 2 thai girls as we walked into the Spa and my nose was greeted with Jasmine and Lavender aroma scent. I loved the sensuality of the spa environs.

Sheila was yakking away and pointing her fingers here and there, opened a few doors to show off the treatment rooms, an open huge dipping therapy pool with sculptures pouring out water into the pool. I wasn't even listening to Sheila. My mind wandered back to my times with my exGF in my birthday treat, how we had gone to a couples massage package and how we fucked each other right there and then after the massage when we were soaking in the tub. My mind drifted to the time when I was holding Vicky on her waist and my right hand reaching forward to grab her oiled breast as I doggy fucked her. My dick was deep inside her and I could still remember the sensation of her well rounded ass humping back at me as I penetrated DEEP inside Vicky as she ooohed and aahed in complete esctasy as we both fucked each other so hard and deep that day from the aftermath of a sensual oil massage in the maldives.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

I politely asked about the week's schedule to see if there were time slots available for a couple's massage. Seems to me the choice timings I liked were all completely booked up. The reason was that there only so many spa rooms inside the spa pavilion and they all looked out the sea, I must have looked disappointed, but the therapist mentioned that they do provide and I should consider an in-room massage session where they will come to my villa for a massage instead and that was available easily throughout the week.

Hmmm. I figured I let her decide that when she arrives.

Sheila took me back to the lobby as I had arrange for a taxi to pick me up.
As she parked the buggy, the 'taxi' was already waiting. It was white Nissan car and the driver's name was Piti. Sheila spoke in Thai to Piti and I guess it was for my itinerary for the day. I had asked to be driven to some golf course and also other places of interest to plan my remaining week here.

Of course there should be plenty of golf clubs in Ko Samui. This is Thailand you know. Piti and I took off as I waved and nodded my appreciation to Shiela. Piti drove me to at least about 4 golf courses and recommended more. I made a note of the ones I wanted to play and asked for rates on golf club rentals as I didn't bring my own set.

Along the way, Piti wanted to show me an 'interesting massage place' - he too thought I was alone. I waved him on and said I am not interested and perhaps maybe next time. He grinned into the rear view mirror as I smiled back at him.

I had basically made up a activity plan for myself in the coming week and decided to book for golf in the mornings to escape the heat and then head back to the villa after golf and snooze for the days. That would be my plan.

Piti asked if I was keen to go Full Moon parties. I said - Great idea, and I will keep that in mind. By the time we drove and explored the north end of the Ko Samui island, it was getting dark and close to dinner.

I suddenly realized I was hungry. I tapped Piti on the shoulder and ask him to take me a place for makan. He nodded and I sat back down, flipping through the brochures of the golf courses. I had lost track of where Piti drove me. I guess it was still north of Ko Samui. Piti slowed to a crawl as he navigated a narrow street lined with tourist souvenir shops, arty farty trinkets, cafes and also rows of interesting shops and eateries etc...

"Downtown Ko samui" I thought to myself. I asked Piti where were we and he said we were still north around the Bo Phut area. I unfolded the tourist map of Ko Samui just to get a sense of where the fuck I was...
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1