The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
hp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibaihao View Post
Angel is back
Still not listed leh.
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Even though Vera's sensual is lacking, but the aftereffect of her JG gave me a few weeks of solid performance so I am still going back for my monthly maintenance.
Pity, her sensual before was rather pleasing. She seems like all business now. Haven't visited her since last stint.
Old Today, 09:06 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
seems like Tutu did not use back her old number. guess it's a miss then
Her WC still the same mah.

Wonder where's that staycation guy who wrote quite candidly of his experience with her.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Last week I went and tried Tina and something keep bugging me. So this week I went back for second round and finally it click. I find her expressions during FJ to resemble Azumi Mizushima, that pain yet shiok expression she often makes. It does not help that Tina is also of lanky limbs and of similar stature to Azumi so imagination fire away!

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-tina/
Don't know who that AV actress is but Tina is very very proactive. Loves being pleasured. And after the sweaty act, she'll lie and cuddle with you till way pass the hour if there's no other bookings. Nice girl, a bit skinny bum, but love her height and long long legs. Yumz.
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
L00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
What do you call this move in Chinese ah? Asked a ML a few months ago but she don't get what position I wanted her to be in.
Just tell the ML to sit on ur thigh and lead her from there ? Most ML should be okay with it.
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
L00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow Xuan Xuan and Angel really back ? So many returning, exciting month
Old Today, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Ling si most attractive? A bit misleading...
One man's meat, etc. etc. I personally don't value looks so Amy is my pick
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
What do you call this move in Chinese ah? Asked a ML a few months ago but she don't get what position I wanted her to be in.
Tell her to sit on top of you and back facing you, most will know what you meant
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Tell her to sit on top of you and back facing you, most will know what you meant
What you are describing is reverse cowgirl hj. Whereas the bro wanted a cowgirl hj. Either way, just tell the ML to 坐在我上面打飞机, she should know. If she still don’t know, she probably just don’t want to do it for you.
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Even though Vera's sensual is lacking, but the aftereffect of her JG gave me a few weeks of solid performance so I am still going back for my monthly maintenance.
Vera looks familiar. Was she from yf stable previously?

On a side note, anyone tried her cherry before?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-cherry/
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
refer to my review if you would like to venture to vietnamese cuisine.
Hi Bro,

I see she (Kimmy) offers $100 per hour.
So I assume is fully clothed all the way?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Wonder where's that staycation guy who wrote quite candidly of his experience with her.
You mean the MBS staycation guy ah... after being super active for a period, like MIA liao. Prob busy bringing girls for stayca...

Zara
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Hi Bro,

I see she (Kimmy) offers $100 per hour.
So I assume is fully clothed all the way?
not really.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1