The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Bangkok confirm not a place... traffic jam everyday till sian..
i live at northeast.. just only rice farm..buffalo,cow,chicken,duck
quite enjoyable honestly. street start to quiet at 7pm..everyone sleep at 8pm
No car horn.. no noise.. very peaceful to stay in farm area...bad thing is dont have big c , 7-11... i and my wife plan to buy house at khon kaen. which much better than the place i staying...
Dont mind if i ask, currently which in NE you are in...? My wife is Buriram..But thats not my idea place to retire though...but still her hometown..
An idea for you...if you are staying in the village they call moo ban, consider to get a shop or create one, selling frozen food.. Those microwave items.. and with microwave service..put a 1-3 vending machine.. it can be some income for day to day expense...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.. got central..and everything.. but wont traffic jam like bangkok
best city in issan.. korat also not bad
Korat is the "bangkok" of Issan...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Dont mind if i ask, currently which in NE you are in...? My wife is Buriram..But thats not my idea place to retire though...but still her hometown..
An idea for you...if you are staying in the village they call moo ban, consider to get a shop or create one, selling frozen food.. Those microwave items.. and with microwave service..put a 1-3 vending machine.. it can be some income for day to day expense...
Roi Et. Moo baan for my side is 90% is grand mother and grand father ... 10% is their grandchild...if u plan to build your own house like currently i'm staying. its very cheap.. less than 500k baht u can build one already.
for opening shop... open those mama shop better.. people here only cook..open those shop with washing machine also quite good though
Old 23-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Roi Et. Moo baan for my side is 90% is grand mother and grand father ... 10% is their grandchild...if u plan to build your own house like currently i'm staying. its very cheap.. less than 500k baht u can build one already.
for opening shop... open those mama shop better.. people here only cook..open those shop with washing machine also quite good though
Whoa bro... sometime I wonder how you guys can stay in places like these... every time go back wife kampong although is only 40km away from big city but 1st day so nice... nature... 2nd day don't know what to do... 3rd day making noise want to go back liao. Everyday go Tesco/Marko also sianz...
Old 23-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my tirak also from 101

you ok or not? why you want to relocate to live there?
can show some photos of the house you build for less than 500k THB?
Old 24-09-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Whoa bro... sometime I wonder how you guys can stay in places like these... every time go back wife kampong although is only 40km away from big city but 1st day so nice... nature... 2nd day don't know what to do... 3rd day making noise want to go back liao. Everyday go Tesco/Marko also sianz...
I'm quite ok leh..quiet and peaceful..here also got farang people stay..
Yeah.. only go tesco and BIG C. big c / tesco those small one la must drive around 20-30 mins.. if go city around 1h hours. haha..if ur electricity bill never hit a certain amount its totally waive off..for mine i open air 24/7...1 month only 800 baht 5555
Old 24-09-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
my tirak also from 101

you ok or not? why you want to relocate to live there?
can show some photos of the house you build for less than 500k THB?
Near my wife work place like around 5 mins only..
not i build..555 I plan to buy house at Khon Kaen instead...but if u really build house at those moo ban i stay... 500k baht can build like 2 storey..if u have 1mb can build super big... no joke its real...
Old 24-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Slow life is like that. Some pp machiam like SAF like that. Must lights off early and wake early. haizzz.

If wana open mama shop hor IMO must see nearby got neighbors open liao or not leh wait hor pp open for decades will angry you become their competitor.

If wana saki a bit hor build own mini "palace" in "country" or some sibei special design one either super Thai classic style or modern. If pp drive car can see your house some where out there in the field aiseh 5555 become a local dream house and attraction.
Here u only can either open food shop outside your house or mama shop nia leh... unless u go abit out.. i see farang open pet shop..but u open this kind cannot earn $$$ alot and be rich.. but at least can support u food and water and electricity bill...
Old 24-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its the same as the village in Buriram..
In Buriram, have people use Baan KnockDown, 200-300k thb settled...

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Mine also 40KM away from the main city..
i dont know others but for me...i will go fishing.. sometime go to much bigger "reservior" to put netting, also go find real honey from trees with my younger brother in law with basic protection.. go set up traps for snakes, toads and etc in the rice field.. unless you can put down your smartphone, pretty alot of things to do if we want or willing to..

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mine also 40KM away from the main city..
i dont know others but for me...i will go fishing.. sometime go to much bigger "reservior" to put netting, also go find real honey from trees with my younger brother in law with basic protection.. go set up traps for snakes, toads and etc in the rice field.. unless you can put down your smartphone, pretty alot of things to do if we want or willing to..
Agree.. back to simplicity. As for me, i hope to have a nursery, growing flowers and some herbs...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 24-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Agree.. back to simplicity. As for me, i hope to have a nursery, growing flowers and some herbs...
Thats good idea bro...
Flowers and herbs...if for past time is good but also at the same time, have demands for these too...for scents industry...

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Whoa... you guys level beri high... find real honey... really know how to enjoy
Old 25-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i tot lay KC trap and find "honey".

cuz if open same as neighbor open liao hor, you may cut their income leh. 邻里不和睦。Later gossip will appear liao say you this not good that not good.
over here no such thing... hahaha..
Old 25-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its the same as the village in Buriram..
In Buriram, have people use Baan KnockDown, 200-300k thb settled...
Yes around that price.. but dont have sense of security though. that why i choose to buy house like town home with security guard..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1