The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
Just wondering - does OKTs try out their own products? Just curious, that's all. Or is this a no no in their industry?
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
depending on the organization structure, the position they hold and circumstances.

FYI.... some of the FLs are their ex-gfs or teerak. I guess so long not eunuch, also can have an erection and need to find fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
while we are on that subject... will they have to pay them?
hmmmm.....
Potentially Yes.. Need to QC

Look at how our parathlete turned pimp do it himself.. free and shiok shiok

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/si...-want-work-him
Old 25-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
There's no firm yes/no, its subjective depending on the scale of operations/circumstances and terms n conditions of work.

Using the above posting as an example. That 独臂大虾公 actually say he need "see and test". So the girls kum gong do it FREE also is part of the requirements right? He test one time not enough and request test again 555 WTF. But then lets say the organization consist more than one guy and the girls never get to see some of them before, so they book one session and paid fuck the FL. So the earnings from that session goes where? Got any accounting experts can share what's the terms you use for such cases? 5555 Machiam you open restaurant and you dine-in yourself and paid for it. Or can say write-off or not ah? 55555

Damn long time ago, some of the FLs will receive "orientation" before they start work which is why service level supposedly consistent and seem better for some.
There's actually massage schools in China where MLs pay to learn HJ/Massage skills there.. and supposedly the orientation involves them being test-driven by selected lucky customers

@your accounting question.. cannot record, will end up over-stating revenue
Old 25-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Potentially Yes.. Need to QC

Look at how our parathlete turned pimp do it himself.. free and shiok shiok
Quote:
Damn long time ago, some of the FLs will receive "orientation" before they start work which is why service level supposedly consistent and seem better for some.
Quote:
There's actually massage schools in China where MLs pay to learn HJ/Massage skills there.. and supposedly the orientation involves them being test-driven by selected lucky customers

@your accounting question.. cannot record, will end up over-stating revenue
Wow... ok... have never really put thought in to this until we have the "time" for these conversations. LOL
Old 25-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tamwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow... ok... have never really put thought in to this until we have the "time" for these conversations. LOL
Lol, nowadays difficult to find anymore
Old 25-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah covid made everyone free. mind have the time to wander into such topics
Old 25-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Name? Maybe help you punish her for her sub-par services
D@@@y

Good hint here liao
Old 25-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

siambus left here also service level drop... hai
Old 25-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
FR for Jib Xclusive

OKT - first time booking with this stable, process was fast and smooth. Instructions very clear and easy to follow, no issues with location.
Looks - 7/10 about 80% of photos, as usual got meitu, real life got a bit of blemish. Also has thai tan, not as fair as photos, but not an issue as she just looks like one of those sun-kissed beach babes you see at Sentosa
Boobs - 9/10 nice natural Cs, super soft yet heavy boobs, small nipples. Really unexpected considering her body, but looks super fine on her, can't stop looking at them jiggle when pumping her.
Body - 9.5/10 probably the best figure in 2018-2019 for me, she is quite tall (166cm), has hourglass figure and probably 24inch waist, really slim for someone of her height. If I had to give a comparison, her body is similar to Ameri Ichinose (but with natural boobs)
Painting - 9/10 She is super sensitive there man.. lick a short while only she kiap my head with her legs, arch back, then i continue licking and she started moaning super loud, outside the other girls also can hear
GFE - 7/10 Her english is v basic, needed to use hand signal and google translate once in a while to get her to understand what I want her to do. But after the initial awkwardness got warm up and french, her hands auto roam me as well
BJ - 6/10 has braces on, suction a bit weak, and couldn't take my whole dick in her mouth, but I also cannot wait la, suck a bit I want to penetrate her liao
FJ - 8.5/10 Ok to do many different positions, best thing is fking her is like fking your horny poly/jc gf. I think I have some scratch marks on my back now because she clawed me, she totally cannot control herself when I pumped her hard and fast.. moan v loudly, grabbing my arm/back/bedsheets/head, pulling me closer, machiam sex-crazed, but not those kind of commercial commando feel. She is definitely the type that likes it hard and fast!

I may have found a hidden gem that few bros have tried sia.. the sexperience with Jib is certainly worth more than the $120 I paid for the session. I'm surprised that she doesn't have more customers. Tmr is her last day working, so bros who like fit slim hourglass body with SYT experience faster try before she goes back. No idea when she will be back again as she is studying in uni back home. Abit regret I didn't try her earlier otherwise I sure RTF

If my FR help bros decide to try her and you had a good bonk, please up my points can? Kam xia!
Miss this Thai girl

19 year old.
Slim with no fats.
Perfect torpedo tits - C cups. Zero sag. Heavy firm supple tits.

Perfect model body!
Suckled and fondled her tits overtime!

Beautiful model-like body.
Great tits with pinkish nipples, lovely sucking and fondling them.
Got her wet, she was very very tight.
Had her on her very first day, very green.
Refused RAW, refused CIM.
Propped her over a table in doggy, fucking her hard while grabbing her firm ripe tits, licking her smooth skin and deepthrusting her.
Stretched the cap over the tip of my rock hard cock and thrusted deep inside her.
Finally ripped the tip of the condom and was fucking her RAW!
Had my cock exposed, pulled out to check.
Continued fucking her nice and slow, enjoying her velvetty smooth vagina. So tight and wet!
Came unprotected inside her and emptied out inside her...
She didn't notice and initially her vagina was so tight that no sperm leaked out.
Pulled out my cock and absolutely lovely watching my cum drip down her long lanky well-toned legs.
She panicked and was close to crying when she realised that she had been unwillingly inseminated....
Priceless knowing I forcibly inseminated this sexy, busty, leggy teenager!
Got her Line contact and messaged her.
She did get pregnant and aborted with pills back in Thailand.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 28-10-2020 at 12:03 AM.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After so long, finally got my CIM mission accomplished. .
Old 27-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
phophuckwai is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone aware of any other old operators still in service? Am aware of 1**bkk site but would like to try others if avail. Happy to share some other local gems in exchange
Old 27-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Just got horrible service from a Viet bu from another website... 170 for a 5min piano massage, 3min bbbj then put on rubber ask you fuck her. Before that bath yourself, cannot kiss, lick nipple say ticklish, cannot 69 and paint... she is young and fair, soft natural c boobs, short, slim, GND type pretty without makeup...

Damn fedup so bang her missionary style hard for 10min until rubber cip... bath and left less than 25min into her place...

I missed siambu service levels sia...

Waa bro damn sian her body and face really my type, I don't know if i should happy I avoided a landmine or sad she cannot give even decent service haha
Old 27-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try plud666girls before. Any review and anyone able to book the lady from whatsap ? I tried to text them but no reply
Old 27-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hunta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Anyone try plud666girls before. Any review and anyone able to book the lady from whatsap ? I tried to text them but no reply
Do you mean plus66?
Old 27-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunta View Post
Do you mean plus66?
Yup typo. Is pluss66girls. You book before
Old 27-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hunta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Yup typo. Is pluss66girls. You book before
Yes.They only accepting regulars atm due to high demand, go subscribe their telegram they should announce there when non regulars can book.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1