The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 13-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Interesting thread!
Old 13-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
CheeHengKan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Interesting thread!
Do you have any interesting story to share?
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seem like this thread is dying, but I believe there are many bros have such experience before.

A short one from my experience.

Few years back, I had a colleague who is 12 years old younger than me. She was around 24-25 years old and only have few years working experience. She is very slim and has very good figure, but she is those good girl type. I treated her as my little sister, and she was quite comfortable with me as well.

During a business trip, I randomly asked her to come my room to chit chat during night time, and yes we have a good conversation. We talked a lot our personal life, and she did share with me she was not good in sex in her prior rs. I told her that it is fine and she still young. That night, we didn’t do anything and I didn’t have any interest to her as well even she is pretty and has good body figure. I think maybe I were really treated her as my younger sister.

So during the business trip, she came to my room every night and nothing happened. Until the last night of business trip, she told me she like to hug people and she enjoy the feeling. Then I asked her whether she need a hug from me? She answered me why not. I didn’t think much, so I just walked toward her and we hug each other. To my surprise, she didn’t feel shy and gave me a hug. I can feel 2 soft big “pillow” pressing my chest, and my bottom started to have reaction. It last about 5-10seconds and we sit back to our seats continue our conversation.

Suddenly, she told me she is not a good kisser and asked how about me? I told her that I am sure I better than her because I am 12 years older than her. Then both of us keep laughing nonstop about this, and she asked me whether we can kiss and she want to know how good am I. I thought she was just disturbing me so I told her: come! If you not scare! Then I didn’t expect she really come toward me and kiss me. I didn’t know what in my mind and I also started to respond to her kiss. And Wow, we started to have tongue fight while kissing, and I can feel my bottom was getting bigger. She didn’t stop and she started to hug me. At the end, we have sex few times that night.

In short, she is really loud on the bed and she enjoy my abuse to her during sex. She also has a big pair of melon and much bigger than what I expected! She like to ride me because she easily get orgasm. She told me that she can be my slut and she will try to do everything that I want.

This was really unexpected to me as I am not handsome and I didn’t expect she can be so wild even she has this good girl type look.
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Seem like this thread is dying, but I believe there are many bros have such experience before.

Few years back, I had a colleague who is 12 years old younger than me. She was around 24-25 years old and only have few years working experience. She is very slim and has very good figure, but she is those good girl type. I treated her as my little sister, and she was quite comfortable with me as well.

During a business trip, I randomly asked her to come my room to chit chat during night time, and yes we have a good conversation. We talked a lot our personal life, and she did share with me she was not good in sex in her prior rs. I told her that it is fine and she still young. That night, we didn’t do anything and I didn’t have any interest to her as well even she is pretty and has good body figure. I think maybe I were really treated her as my younger sister.

So during the business trip, she came to my room every night and nothing happened. Until the last night of business trip, she told me she like to hug people and she enjoy the feeling. Then I asked her whether she need a hug from me? She answered me why not. I didn’t think much, so I just walked toward her and we hug each other. To my surprise, she didn’t feel shy and gave me a hug. I can feel 2 soft big “pillow” pressing my chest, and my bottom started to have reaction. It last about 5-10seconds and we sit back to our seats continue our conversation.

Suddenly, she told me she is not a good kisser and asked how about me? I told her that I am sure I better than her because I am 12 years older than her. Then both of us keep laughing nonstop about this, and she asked me whether we can kiss and she want to know how good am I. I thought she was just disturbing me so I told her: come! If you not scare! Then I didn’t expect she really come toward me and kiss me. I didn’t know what in my mind and I also started to respond to her kiss. And Wow, we started to have tongue fight while kissing, and I can feel my bottom was getting bigger. She didn’t stop and she started to hug me. At the end, we have sex few times that night.

In short, she is really loud on the bed and she enjoy my abuse to her during sex. She also has a big pair of melon and much bigger than what I expected! She like to ride me because she easily get orgasm. She told me that she can be my slut and she will try to do everything that I want.

This was really unexpected to me as I am not handsome and I didn’t expect she can be so wild even she has this good girl type look.
Very nice that she was younger by 1 cycle (12 years) and you could have been banging her more for the first few nights

Anymore happenings after that?

I met a girl who was also younger than me by 1 cycle few years back but to no avail
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Women are generally the opposite in terms of looks, dressing and sexual character. Case in point, most of us will assume a girl that likes to wear sexy stuff is a slut. She maybe just someone who likes to flaunt and has confidence, that does not mean any dude can try to get flesh with her.
On the other hand, a girl next door maybe so uptight but waiting for her dark and inner self to be unleashed. Once the right button is pressed, all hell breaks lose.
So, did you make her your slave or is a one off sex you had on that biz trip?
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post

It seems like business trips allow people to remove their inhibition.. had a similar thing on one of my trips too, but she was only 7 years younger than me la.

I was quite surprised to learn that she was a virgin up till the point when things happened between us though. There were several incidents leading up to that fateful trip, I should probably write a separate story about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1