The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chionging paranoia

Dear samsters,

I had protected sex with an FL last week on 07/02. The FL was enthusiastic and assrimmed me for about 30s before I stopped her. She licked my dick once before I made her capped me on for a protected BJ. I had protected FJ with her twice and we did frenched the during the first round of sex. I noticed she had mouth ulcers and asked her about it. She said it was due to a combination of heatiness and using listerine too many times. I did not frenched her again.

After the whole session I felt a lot of paranoia. I became more conscious of every body sensation. What disease am I at risk for? How soon can I be tested for results to be accurate? In particular I feel that my asshole area itches abit more than usual. If contracted with herpes will lesions appear so fast? I have an ulcer on my lip.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chionging paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatapple2015 View Post
had protected sex with an FL last week
TS you are absolutely fine, you are just over worrying yourself, infact you have nothing to worry about at all as the sex was protected
Old 15-02-2019, 06:51 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the windows period for STDs are listed in this post
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:
Dear samsters,

How soon can I be tested for results to be accurate?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear samsters,

I had protected sex with an FL last week on 07/02. The FL was enthusiastic and assrimmed me for about 30s before I stopped her. She licked my dick once before I made her capped me on for a protected BJ. I had protected FJ with her twice and we did frenched the during the first round of sex. I noticed she had mouth ulcers and asked her about it. She said it was due to a combination of heatiness and using listerine too many times. I did not frenched her again.

After the whole session I felt a lot of paranoia. I became more conscious of every body sensation. What disease am I at risk for? How soon can I be tested for results to be accurate? In particular I feel that my asshole area itches abit more than usual. If contracted with herpes will lesions appear so fast? I have an ulcer on my lip.
the cure is to fuck more girls till u have no fear. FACE YOUR FEAR
Old 16-02-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dear samsters,

I went through the same experience as you bro. Just take it calmly and go get yourself checked in 1 month time. No point crying over spilt milk. Since you had protected sex, you should be fine. Don't let your anxiety overcome you. Just live life normally and forget yourself tested after a month. I'm sure you will be fine.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Have ulcer and it’s bleeding it can transmit you hiv and herpes
Old 23-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Don't let your anxiety overcome you
This is very true because end of the day ts had protected sex so there is actually nothing to worry about all and he is just having anxiety about nothing
Old 30-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Put it this way... if jus refrain and pcc till 100yrs old also die

Don’t worry too much.. yolo
Old 08-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear samsters,

High chance of getting Herpes and HPV (they're rather contagious) although symptoms might not show. However, asymptomatic doesn't mean you can't spread to other people. You can spread to your GF, wife etc.

Since there is unprotected oral sex, should also check for syphilis and gonorrhea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1