The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Concern over 1 BBBJ experience with ML

Hi all, please dont flame me. (I know go out play shouldnt worry so much, but looks like I am just one of those idiots). I used to chiong but stopped since a few months ago but on a recent ML visit - stupidly diid a short 3-4 mins BBBJ on Friday afternoon and regretted it ever since. Since Saturday, I been really anxious, kept thinking about the consequences + didnt sleep too well, and my body feels warmer (no fever as its 36.8 to 36.9 degrees) and been getting some mild body aches throughout my body and slight headaches every now and then. Any advice guys?
Old 08-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Concern over 1 BBBJ experience with ML

Go for a check up to allay your fears.

For details regarding what can be transmitted via oral sex refer to https://www.verywellhealth.com/is-or...fe-sex-3133091
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Go for a check up to allay your fears.

For details regarding what can be transmitted via oral sex refer to https://www.verywellhealth.com/is-or...fe-sex-3133091
Should I be very concerned sighs
Old 08-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Should I be very concerned sighs
No you should not be very concerned but you should be prudent so go get tested after the window period.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-04-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No you should not be very concerned but you should be prudent so go get tested after the window period.
I guess I have to just wait for 4 weeks to go for a check for all the hiv and std testing then
Old 08-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
I guess I have to just wait for 4 weeks to go for a check for all the hiv and std testing then
You don't have to worry about HIV.

Old 09-04-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Ok just not so sure why I feel a bit more lethargic than normal... + mild aches everywhere on my body which is just making me anxious...
Old 09-04-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

I also visit the gym a few days back and did a swim, but the aches are occurring at every part of my body it seems..
Old 09-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Ok just not so sure why I feel a bit more lethargic than normal... + mild aches everywhere on my body which is just making me anxious...
You're imagining things.

Old 09-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Just really odd that I am getting these symptoms post the exposure last Friday.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just really odd that I am getting these symptoms post the exposure last Friday.

So what's with all these symptoms? Only a medical professional who has tested you can tell you for sure. But I can tell you over the years I've seen shame and anxiety create many such symptoms. Our minds are incredibly powerful, and if someone feels guilt or fear about sex, and then has sex, those brains can often produce some very real psychosomatic symptoms.
If I were you, I would be more concerned of other things.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
getting these symptoms
What you mentioned aren't really symptoms unless there is some sort of discharge you have almost nothing to worry about all bro
Old 10-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Your state of mind is influencing how you feel.

Change your mindset and think positively and your lethargy will melt away and you'll feel great.

Old 10-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Thanks guys, feeling better today but still have some aches randomly across the body.. hopefully I will get better as the week passes

Last edited by cuty; 10-04-2019 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 23-04-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
shame and anxiety create many such symptoms
Indeed because sometimes our minds can make us think we caught something when it did not happen at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1