The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Fatboy13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Hi bros,

Anyone tried Ozawa & Jiwoo from Iconick?
Old 13-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Sounds good bro.. Can French and paint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd12345 View Post
Got to try Sophia from Iconick today.

Very nice girl who looked very much on point. Tattoos were nice and the ones underneath her boobs really accentuated them.

Looks 8/10, great looks, was kinda cute when she got shy
Figure 10/10, figure was great and perfect on her tall frame - that and i'm pretty biased towards the well endowed. Her full Ds were great to touch, squeeze and fondle.
GFE 10/10, think she'd give most gfs a run for their money
BBBJ 8/10,not a big fan of this but she did a pretty good job still

Would recommend for boob lovers!
Old 15-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
Ricck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRicck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_lion View Post
Thank you Bro KTour065 for bringing in another quality Kimchi to Sillypore

Below is my FR for Korean Daeun

Look : 9/10 pretty Korean lass
Body : 8/10 tall & super white skin
FJ : 9/10 We enjoy all kinds of positions together
BJ : 9/10
GFE :9/10 Friendly & great service
can French and paint?
Old 15-04-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
jd12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Sounds good bro.. Can French and paint?
Yup can french and paint.
Old 17-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
Ichihara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchihara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR For Hayoung from KTOURS065

Hayoung is pretty and bubbly.

Look:9/10
BBBJ:10/19
Body: 10/10
GFE: 11/10
RTFefinitely
Worth every penny
Old 17-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
K1ll3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara View Post
FR For Hayoung from KTOURS065

Hayoung is pretty and bubbly.

Look:9/10
BBBJ:10/19
Body: 10/10
GFE: 11/10
RTFefinitely
Worth every penny
Amazing. Can French, finger and paint?
Old 18-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hikaru1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time going for a Korean and it is not cheap but I would say it is worth the money spent.

Below is my FR For Hayoung from Ktour065

Hayoung is a young, beautiful and cheerful girl. She tries her best to strike conversation with you even if her English is not very good. At first we talk a bit before she ask me to shower. I was expecting us to shower together (we did not but it wasn’t a big issue). After shower, we were naked on the bed and we hold hands, hug, kiss and french. I will skip all the action but there was a lot of french, kissing and I did finger her and she loves it (gives you the motivation to do more). She was tight and it really feels like fucking your girlfriend. BBBJ was good and I did not last long during FJ. She just broke my record. (Damn I just couldn’t resist)

Looks: 9/10 (beautiful)
Body: 9/10 (her breast is just nice)
BBBJ: 8/10 (I had really good one before so I am harder to please)
FJ: 9/10 (feels like you are doing it with your girlfriend)
GFE: 10/10 (will trade your girlfriend for her)

I would highly recommend her to the bros here. She is a gem and do treat her nicely
Old 20-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ashley008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_lion View Post
Thank you Bro KTour065 for bringing in another quality Kimchi to Sillypore

Below is my FR for Korean Daeun

Look : 9/10 pretty Korean lass
Body : 8/10 tall & super white skin
FJ : 9/10 We enjoy all kinds of positions together
BJ : 9/10
GFE :9/10 Friendly & great service
Agree with bro. This gal is pretty and service is great.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
jd12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bella over the weekend:

Looks: 8/10 Had a real pretty, sweet sorta look about her
Figure: 8/10 Seemed a tad stiff but nice to squeeze nonetheless, huge as advertised
FJ: 9/10 Accomodating and didn't feel rushed
BBBJ: 9/10 She was very thorough and not rushed which i appreciated.
GFE: 8/10 Pretty good, frenching and painting allowed
Overall: Was a pretty good start to the weekend, would recommend

Last edited by jd12345; 21-04-2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to add scores
Old 22-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
Ichihara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchihara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Arrow Re: Korean Girls Review !

Just went back for RTF.

Hayoung is as pretty as always. We went to shower and she washed my 2IC and deepthroat at the same time. The feeling was marvelous .

We proceed on the bed. While I fingered and painted her, she was moaning in delight. We were sweating in action. Taking turns to drink water.

She licked my nipples and suck my balls. It was pure heaven. I cum in delight.

Please take care of her

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Fj: 10/10

RTF: of course
Old 22-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

ClubK girls look good...but any bros here can verify that they are real koreans and not some PRC or mongolia or pinay chicks passing off as koreans. I asked okt if i can check passport but he never answer my question.

Read some FRs here that the girls look different from pics...but frs on okt thread looks good...haha
Old 22-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
ClubK girls look good...but any bros here can verify that they are real koreans and not some PRC or mongolia or pinay chicks passing off as koreans. I asked okt if i can check passport but he never answer my question.

Read some FRs here that the girls look different from pics...but frs on okt thread looks good...haha

From my experiences, there are no 100% Koreans in Dome 3. Mostly 90% are Mongolian. Who cares is 100% Korean as long as the girl is pretty and good. Even those showing passport may not be real. Can easily printed out as a friend told me in Malaysia, just few bucks can get the cover or a fake one. The problem is many people thought high price is definitely Korean. So OKT start increasing their price. Ended up consumer like us pay more and still get the same country girl.
Old 23-04-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hayoung;

First glance:
Greeted me in an intimating outfit - oversize long sleeve and bare bottom, it was literally meeting a GF who lives across next door!

She certainly lives up to her nick - youth, bubbly, charismatic & stunning, it just all blended in her and well balanced. i reckon that was the time spell casted on (hoh-seh-liao)
Bottomline - definitely a SYT and head-turner if she walks in the street.

Frame:
Firm & handful C-cup, modelling figure, no even tiny bit of tummy fat, she's strawweight and easy to carry imho

Service:
After shower, had a short talk
I simply felt her extended passion of making out with me, presumably her first visitor for the day; she's eager to try unfamiliar postures and willing please; she's green and has more to explore.

Kiss/Frenching: tongue fight!
BJ: deep-throat and rhythmic BBJ!
Painting: Auto roam, everywhere!
Licking: odourless, moist with soft moan, she loves it!
Fingering: she wanted me to proceed but i stop as nails are pricky to touch, should have file them prior start, lesson learned!

Finale: Capped on and action starts with cow-girl, she looks at me; rode me hard, she's in control - back and forth, back and forth; her moaning is getting louder with each thrust; change over, my turn to work - doggy, stand-up, missionary; i thrust and thrust, and she screamed and screamed...i unload and give in everything in her.
How i wanted to extend but she had next appt coming right up.

Bottomline: As i walked out the room, i feel young again if not a happier man ever.

RTF? Definitely. She is leaving this week!

I sincerely urged all bros to take good care of her, understood she is a Uni student (yr 2/3), she is the GEM we need in this shore!

OKT - I applaud OKT excellent customer service rendered and efforts of being cautious; questions was answered promptly, straight-to-point and honest; once again Good Job OKT, way-to-go!
Old 23-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
michaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Adding yet another FR for hayoung. Normally dont write but she is exceptional

Looks: 10/10. Sweet, petite, 100% korean SYT. Adorable and sexy at the same time. Was dressed in a cute oversized top and no bottom - girl next door look as mentioned above. Slim figure, slender legs, small but firm tight ass, firm C cup boobs. Has had work done but pulls it off in the typical Korean chio bu way.

GFE: 9/10. Sweet, bubbly personality. Puts in effort to make conversation despite slightly broken English (imo makes her much cuter as a Korean SYT). Only disappointment was no shower tgt but not a big deal. Passionate frenching, allowed autoroam, painting and fingering - no rush at all and either enjoyed it a lot or damn good acting (either fine by me lol, FL after all)

BBBJ: 10/10. slow, sensuous, lots of tongue and variety. Not the boring robot type that some FL give

FJ: 10/10. Damn tight below, mindblowing. Allowed variety of positions also. Varied from slow and sensuous to fast and hard, from sweet and soft moans to loud screaming. Best part is that I slowed down whenever almost cannot tahan and she did not rush at all. I end up hitting time limit but she only reminded me after finish, in a gentle polite way.

Overall experience: 10/10. Absolute must try bros. At first quite shocked by damage but realised she really worth every single penny.

Finally, shoutout to bro Ktour. Damn professional, prompt replies + good service. Thorough in security screening which shows they conduct business properly, with their girls’ welfare in mind. No wonder they manage to get such quality gems. Definitely best OKT encountered in dome 3. 10/10

RTF: even though wallet now got hole, would totally RTF if I didnt have to travel for work. Such a pity she leaving this weekend. Dont miss your chance bros
Old 03-05-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Sophia from OKT IcoNick?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1