The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 24-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
An opportunity you did not miss to grope your girl in the obscurity?
My own girl, inside room i can always grope anytime. But not for my friend's girls...hehehe...

Just a joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
2) Anything changed in the last months about 4G Simpati cards for Internet access and the registration hassle?
Are Simpati pre-registered cards still on sale in the arrival hall of Harbour Bay?
My last one was used in October. Maybe still active, maybe expired and dead already.
Last time, I bought my cards at Harbour Bay. and I could not find any other place where they were selling pre-registered cards, including Lucky Plaza and Nagoya Hill. Cards bought in city needed registration at Grapari, which I would be happy to avoid.
Nowaday no need so troublesome, when i bought my last few sim cards over the last few months, seller just photocopy my passport and tell me,the shop/s will register the sim card for me. Just like how it works in Singapore. And as long as i top up before the card expires, it will last. Works almost just like 5 years ago.

I only buy telkomsel sim card tho,so i arent sure about how other brand of sim card works today. And i mainly use 2 sim card seller. One of which is at Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Walk out of arrival, turn my head to right side and i will see the shop. There are 3 shops tho, i buy from the middle shop with a man manning it.

Hope that helps,hehehe...
Old 24-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

The perfume i bought (w/o even testing the scent) to impress...hehehe...the girls, of course.

...and they seems to love it...

I tell them, its made from Germany,hehehe...

I believe many will know where to find them w/o the need to visit Germany themselves.

One bottle for each girl for better service, hehehe...
Old 24-04-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 10
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions

You are the Best, simply stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My own girl, inside room i can always grope anytime. But not for my friend's girls...hehehe...
You see the difference of groping a girl who is in your room, already presenting all goods, with groping a girl hidden in obscurity or behind a wall, with hundreds persons around? Jeez I don't want to explain basics...

About your friend's girls, WHY WOULD YOU WAIT TO BE AT THE DEPARTURE GATE BEFORE TESTING THE PACKAGE??

Quote:
And i mainly use 2 sim card seller. One of which is at Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Walk out of arrival, turn my head to right side and i will see the shop. There are 3 shops tho, i buy from the middle shop with a man manning it.
I remember more than one, and I am not sure that girls and boys manning the various booths are always the same.
I will go to the middle one, but I hope that there is a sexy girl (no groping before buying the card, though)

Quote:
Hope that helps,hehehe...
It helps it helps... YOU help!

Last edited by Black Page; 24-04-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-04-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 10
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The perfume i bought (w/o even testing the scent) to impress...hehehe...the girls, of course.

...and they seems to love it...
This is a philosophical issue: what is a better gift, a $1 fake product counterfeiting a $100 expensive product, or an authentic inexpensive $2 product? No need to discuss. Each will take his own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Bro you can get the xxl sim card which not require to register and can last about 2-3 weeks if im not wrong...
Unfortunately, this crazy registration thing was designed differently by Indonesian Authorities : ZERO grace period without registration of SIM cards to be activated, and a couple of weeks of grace period for SIM cards that were active already in 2018 when this new law was issued.

PS: Anyone has news about Pacific?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Ccmj is Cool - loads of Potential

Need suggestion for ktv. This weekend i pulling a bachelor night for one of my friends. After all discuss. Decide to go batam. As for i only been k1and k2 and bunga etc those 挂羊头卖狗肉 shop. Would appreciate some suggestion of quality fun girls from seniors here. Thanks in advance.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
Kaboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
They also give away 2x 30% disc voucher now while the previous promo i posted has somehow ended. Next mth according to the GRO, there could be other promo.

The 30% voucher valid for a month only.
My fren just gave me 2 vouchers y'day, if u want can join me there nxt week before fasting mth starts.

Old 24-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Hmm...an interesting ferry ticket i saw online,hehehe...

That guy try to sells it for S$10 but i am not buying it,hehehe...becos i bought mine for 380k rupiah, WAHAHAHA!!

...and then buy another few more for 375k rupiah in the next few days of my Batam trip.

Since most of my friends going to batam arent SBF members, its high time i try to convert those orange tickets to the original blue ones where people buy directly from Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour front. Looks like the below :

I was hunting for my one-way S$10 (or below) horizon ferry ticket and found quite a lot of interesting stuffs, so am just sharing part of my findings and analysis. (i called this, understanding ferry companies marketing strategy,hehehe..)

I might just camp outside horizon ferry counter to hijack my non-sbf friends,hehehe...who knows, i might meet Blackpage, Leo and/or Ice queuing in the line some days.

Just sharing but please do not PM me to trade/buy/sell, i do not sell/trade those tickets posted here, unless you wish to pay the same price as buying directly from the Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Front (which again makes no sense for you to do so since they are readily available to the public at S$48 nett),hehehe...enjoy Batam!

Oh, and for those who need some Ramadan basic info when you travel to batam next month,here you go :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14...postcount=2228

Its my collective info on Ramadan over the years above. I believe it should more or less helps a little (to those unfamiliar),hehehe...well, instead of having to repeatedly answering the same old question over again, i put my answers on the above link.

Above link were also in my signature links too, tho not so obvious as yet.

May all have a good time in Batam.

Cheers!

PS : i am also waiting for July 2019 orange ticket since its almost month end now.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zack82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to ktv tonight... have 3 in mind. Any bros wish to join pls pm me
Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Ccmj is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone stayed in BCC hotel n residence before? How was the room?
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9964 / Power: 17
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suppose walkin customer kana pay full $48.

Tks Nono. Unable to upz u again.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Samster

Avenger endgame starts today and i was surprise that all Batam theaters ONLY screen Avenger endgame, meaning if you wish to watch other movies, there is none to choose from.

I dont know if this is just today or gonna be longer, but its crazy...i guess the respective theaters probably has done a lot of advance ticket sales for this movie.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post18 589271

Enjoy the movie, if anyone is at Grand Batam CGV.

Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Avalonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior bro, im going batam over the weekend. It is my virgin trip to batam and need some help. Where can i get cheap tix and where to find SYT? Im staying near nagoya hill. Any help is much appreciated thank you
Advert Space Available