The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post

Dome 1 Reported STD Cases:
Last Updated: 26-04-19

March 2019
- Gonorrhea x1
- Chlamydia x2

- 1 pending case (organisms found, awaiting lab result)
- 1 unidentified case (cured after taking antibiotics, no lab test)

April 2019
- 1 pending case (organisms found, awaiting lab result)

P.S. Reminder for bros with families and girlfriends: Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia don't go away on their own. Remains in the body (throat, reproductive organs etc) and can cause infertility if left untreated.

Strongly advise all active bros to CAPS ON for BJ during this period, and get checked immediately if experiencing:
- pain when urinating
- itch near urethral opening
- visible discharge when squeezing penis head.

This is most visible before peeing.

Quick update, couple of new cases.
If you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, please go get checked ASAP.

Notes:
- Most recent case was from a 1st week April bonk
- All bros engaged in BBBJ
- Affected bros visited multiple stables (6 total), so don't bother asking which ones already. Only PM me if you want to report a confirmed case.

Latest info will be updated in sexual health board thread:
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=18617917

Last edited by jayded; 26-04-2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
FR - NABI [Teeruk]

NABI - TeerukLover

Date of Session: 25/04/2019
Time of Session: 2015 HRS

Feeling sad after watching Avengers. Wanted to release some sadness therefore texted Bro SK to ask who is available. (Not convenient to browse SBF in public) . Was recommended Nabi by Bro SK. So went ahead with it.

Outlook/ Body:
Was surprised when Nabi opens the door as she is almost 100% just like the photos. She is a small sized petite girl with a nice pair of Natural medium to big B. Nice bubble butt and a slim waist. Skin is slight tanned and very smooth. Tattoos above boobs, Center back and right forearm. Pussy is almost clean shaved. Almost~. Small tiny bush only.

Language/ Attitude:
She speaks "ok" English and attiude is a slight bit commercial at first, but gets better after ice is broken. No google translate is needed during the whole session.

Shower:
Nothing much in this area, just shower lor. except that i was caressing her boobs all the while when she is cleaning me up. We also had a little chat during shower to break the ice. Which is a good idea as the session improved after shower.

Foreplay/ BBBJ/ Sex:
Back in the room after settling down, she attacked me straight away and start licking and sucking my nipples and down to a BBBJ and balls licking.
It's only a few min, i just can't wait to fuck her anymore. I asked to put those rubbers on and fucked her missionary. The expression on her cute face tells a lot about how she feels. grab my legs to pull me in deeper. Well, i granted her wish and fucked her deep and hard.
Seems like she is enjoying it a lot. I then switch to doggy which i make her face the mirror and watch her while i pumped her from the back. Was about to cum when i stopped to take a rest letting the pressure go down a bit before banging her missionary again and finally fired off on her boobs and tummy area.
Took tissues to help clean her up before lying down to rest for a while.
Spent some time chatting with her and went to clean up.

RTF:
Oh yes! definitely will. She is worth the money paid. Only thing to take note is that she might not be very skillful in BBBJ. Probably need some guidance. But she is hardworking and here to please. Keep asking me if it's ok. What i want can tell her all that.
I probably wanna try COF her the next time round.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 26-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snow of SS on 22 Apr 2019

Looks: Cute and reminds me of a schoolmate which I adore. Won't reject.
Body: Young, slimmer than she look on photo. Quite fair, can pass off as chinese. No tattoo spotted so that's a bonus.
Boobs: Natural Bs, soft to hold and jiggle.
French: Did so with passionate. Slow and steady, treating me like her lover.
BBBJ: N/A, didn't try. Too busy locking lips, and I didn't mind it either
Painting/Fingering: Didn't allow me to insert my finger, but painting and rubbing her clit made her wet damn fast.
FJ: Due to her petite size, it's tighter than most. Did in many positions (Missionary, standing, cowgirl, lotus, doggy) with no qualms about it. Lips locked most of the time. Doggy was the best for me, and boy does she have quite an ass to pound on.
GFE: Brings me back to the kind of first-love feeling. Stare at her she will get shy, dish out her hands to cover your gaze, say why keep staring at her.
RTF: Definitely if have chance.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Nancy SH69 last week.
GFE gao gao. Can't bear to leave each other even when time is up.
Love her firm tight body.
IMHO she's quite a gem. Dunno why so little FR of hers.
She's leaving soon. Hope to rtf again.

Last edited by Ahtor69; 26-04-2019 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Addition info
Old 26-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Wanted to date Christy Chung of LA yesterday evening. But some hiccups.
OKT recommended May. SYT with big melons when I see the photo.
Accepted the offer to meet May then. (Even though now is still April)...
More hiccups along the way.. may be 天时不地利不人和 lah...
GFE is somewhat there. But maybe she were shy and we lack chemistry..
Still managed to cum 2 shots within an hour then ciao liaoz.

Overall May's looks super doll like SYT (she told me her age and I still can't believe it) and really big melons as described.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Late night suddenly crave supper. Saw good reviews for Nancy from SH69 so decided to try my luck. Boy oh boy am I gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

Looks : 8/10 (innocent face, her smile make my rod grow longer than sun wu Kong's)
Body: 8.5/10 (I love petite body, wish she coudve put on teacher outfit ��)
French: 9/10 (Her tongue was everywhere, I like... Like hentai tentacles....messy)
Boobs: 8/10 (all natural an perky.. Good squeeeeze)
BBBJ: 10/10 (suction can win Dyson, DT included. i can tell she loves to suck, in between shots, she will make you squirm like a worm)
FJ: 9/10 (this is more like a marathon, she is sex craved teacher who cannot be satisfied, I'm sure those with stamina can fully enjoy her)
GFE: 8/10 (can't speak English, but one thing she can communite well is... How much she love sex)
RTF: DEFINATELY. Hope can have her one more time before she leaves.

This one is not kindergarten teacher. Is sex education teacher.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtor69 View Post
RTF for Nancy SH69 last week.
GFE gao gao. Can't bear to leave each other even when time is up.
Love her firm tight body.
IMHO she's quite a gem. Dunno why so little FR of hers.
She's leaving soon. Hope to rtf again.
Agreeed. She deserves more FRs!!
Old 26-04-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtor69 View Post
Wanted to date Christy Chung of LA yesterday evening. But some hiccups.
OKT recommended May. SYT with big melons when I see the photo.
Accepted the offer to meet May then. (Even though now is still April)...
More hiccups along the way.. may be 天时不地利不人和 lah...
GFE is somewhat there. But maybe she were shy and we lack chemistry..
Still managed to cum 2 shots within an hour then ciao liaoz.

Overall May's looks super doll like SYT (she told me her age and I still can't believe it) and really big melons as described.
What her age and can bbbj cim? Her boobs natural? Thank you for your fr and Thank you for reply in advance sir 😊🙏
Old 26-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yumi of love affair 12.45am

This girl is a commando in its own class.as many Bros have mentioned,she really look like Christy Chung albeit a slimmer version.natural b+ boobs,lovely ass and energetic attitude.smiling all along even though it's late.

+sensual and wet blowjob with lots of popping sound.
+Raped my ass using her tongue..1 of her the best AR I ever had.
+fucked her doggy by the window with the curtain opened..admiring the night view together..some people walking below..not sure if they can see us
+fucked her behind the main door..enjoy seeing her try to lower her Moan while I pump her hard from behind.we change many position and boy this girl don't give up even though she's tired.
+Bros that love frenching,cim..this vacuum machine is for you.

Honestly at $100 it's a god dam steal so I Tip her generously like other Bros.her pic really doesn't do her justice.

Except some mixed up at the begining which bro LA quickly rectify..the rest is good.can foresee she'll have many rtfs soon.
Old 26-04-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
FudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Yoki - Lovers Fortress. 24/04, 230 pm

OKT was quick to respond and the location was one of the most discreet ones I have seen in Singapore. Central, yet discreet

Yoki has massive cans. Probably as big as her head! Her body is ok, milf like, a little bit of meat around her tummy, but I don’t mind that. Her jugs and ass make up for everything else

She is a very very horny lady who loves to tease, both in the shower and in bed. Uses her boobs a lot to tease. She likes to French and gives s super sloppy BJ, just the way I like it

FJ: cowgirl + missionary for first round followed by COB. Moans a lot and when things get out of hand, she will get intense with her frenching so that she keeps the volume on the down low. Round 2 was from behind, with a great view of her cans in the mirror

Very friendly, a good mix of GFE and Commando as and when the situation demands. Definitely RTF material
Old 26-04-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
What her age and can bbbj cim? Her boobs natural? Thank you for your fr and Thank you for reply in advance sir 😊🙏
She looks 21 which is quite a few years younger than what she told me.
Boobs natural.
Bbbj not CIM for me.. maybe lack of chemistry.. I love CIMmm.. sob sad.. haha
Old 26-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Anyone can verify king aura girls?

Saw one of their girls for only $110. Seems like it’s too good to be true
Old 26-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

So many good frs. Spoilt for choice. Double check nick. Most newbie, handful of post. Haiz.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Anyone can verify king aura girls?

Saw one of their girls for only $110. Seems like it’s too good to be true
I visited this one before when she was here 2-3 years ago. Milfy type, huge boobs, good BBBJ, that's all I can remember.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=726197

The rest, I don't know.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Snow of SS (1 of 5)

Looks: 8/10 Cute SYT
Body: 9/10 Young petite
Boobs: Natural Bs
French: 10/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting/Fingering: N.A.
FJ:10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1