The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider82 View Post
my friend ask where to get drugs there that time we was tgere. i dont dare to ask cause i heard that Philp nowadays is drug free pubs 😂
It's not drug free but there is less problem killing drug people now 😂😂 even stuff like Marijuana can end up dead unless you are connected
Old 29-04-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to walking street since after the quake. Is the damage bad there?
Old 29-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
Girls look money say damage.

My friends all say no damage

But Kandi towers shake caught on camera is scary
Old 01-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

But peso exchange remained there about
Old 02-05-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
My friend who return yesterday told me he was not allowed to take any photographs of the damage buildings. He was asked to produce his iphone for checks numerous times by the cops, building security, bar staff, hotel management and anybody who had some authority.

He was staying at Wild Orchid and although his room showed no damages.... the pool was dry due to water leaking into the cracks at the bottom of the pool.

On the day he was to fly back.... his flight was postponed as Clark airport was closed. He went to the airport nevertheless and saw the crack lines on the buildings..... and the repair crew working on them.
What they did was to just apply sealant and plaster over the cracks and repaint them. WTF this is damn irresponsible and my friend was spooked that he travelled to Manila to fly back on another airline.

Good luck to those using Clark in future and hope the building dun collapse on you.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Good luck to those using Clark in future and hope the building dun collapse on you.
That's scary. Then again, as I posted, no update from Kandi towers, despite the video showing lots of debris. And Kandi towers still selling available units
Old 02-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
That's scary. Then again, as I posted, no update from Kandi towers, despite the video showing lots of debris. And Kandi towers still selling available units
No updates I believe is becoz those with vested interests are preventing bad news from broadcast to outsiders. Negative publicity means lesser people coming to visit which mean reduced or no income for them. We oredi know that many businesses have been bleeding in the red for the past couple of years...... and this recent disaster could drove many of them into bankruptcy if tourist dollars stopped coming in.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
No updates I believe is becoz those with vested interests are preventing bad news from broadcast to outsiders. Negative publicity means lesser people coming to visit which mean reduced or no income for them. We oredi know that many businesses have been bleeding in the red for the past couple of years...... and this recent disaster could drove many of them into bankruptcy if tourist dollars stopped coming in.
Possible, very possible

They opened up cracked bridges after inspection.

It's fun in the Philippines
Old 03-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Possible, very possible

They opened up cracked bridges after inspection.

It's fun in the Philippines
But why don't see drop in a flight tickets price?
Old 03-05-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
But why don't see drop in a flight tickets price?
Supply / demand.

Fillipinos still travel despite any disaster 😂😂
Old 04-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

lol is it better to change peso in sg or over there?
Old 05-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
lol is it better to change peso in sg or over there?
if first time, change in SG and go, than looking for money changer in a new town.

If not first time, and if you know places in AC, you can get better rate sometimes.

Personally, I change in SG as the maximum allowed increased to 50k peso .. unless I need to spend more than 50K

As I posted before, I try to use Credit card for hotel, which is major expense, and keep a 1,000 S$,.

Only last resort, withdraw using SG ATM in PH, as each withdrawal incurs 5$ + 200 peso surcharge and maximum only 10K per withdrawal. Supposedly BPI is free if using DBS Card (DBS own shares in BPI I thin), but every time I tried, BPI said insufficient balance :P I go to BDO ATM and can still get my money.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hervy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I will be in Angeles next week,any bros around to meet up for a drink?
Old 13-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hervy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Anyone in Angeles city next week? Good to have a bro to meet up for some drinks.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays nobody post picture, this is not bar girl big boob

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1