The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Lulu from SLG last week..
Stays alone and clean apartment...Standard still the same like last time...this is a lady who knows how to blow properly..never felt her teeth inspite of the good speed in which she was blowing...
RTM sure
Old 09-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Appreciation for Anna SLG

Already an established ML, I am just gonna highlight the little things she does that makes her stand out amongst the rest (of whom I have tried).

1. She looks like the Taiwanese actress 李亮瑾, which certainly adds value to the visit.
Just imagine visiting a star at her place...
She is not the kind of looks that stands out immediately, but the type that grows on you.

2. The ambience is right.
She always closes the doors leading to the hall and the bathroom, leaving the room dimly lit by the shaded lamp on the bedside.
With the curtains drawn and the cool air conditioned temperature, it almost feels like a spa environment.
So soothing and relaxing right from the start.

3. She smells nice.
A woman who applies fragrances even at home speaks volumes of how she prepares herself for her customers.
Her fragrance lingers on your body (because of B2B) and your clothes.
Depending on the individual, this may be a good or bad thing.

4. She hangs your clothes up in her wardrobe and brings them out for you when you leave.
I am pleasantly surprised and very satisfied by this gesture.
Honestly, do you know of any other ML who does this? Because they deserve brownie points.

5. No cut corners in timing.
Usually you would expect the session to be over after the deed is done and you have showered.
But Anna will give you a good rub after your shower, until your hour is up.

The above are little subtle services and gestures that left me feeling that extra bit of goodness after every session.
Coupled with that good good service, she deserves my time and effort to share my thoughts with you guys.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 17
battlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Appreciation for Anna SLG

Already an established ML, I am just gonna highlight the little things she does that makes her stand out amongst the rest (of whom I have tried).

1. She looks like the Taiwanese actress 李亮瑾, which certainly adds value to the visit.
Just imagine visiting a star at her place...
She is not the kind of looks that stands out immediately, but the type that grows on you.

2. The ambience is right.
She always closes the doors leading to the hall and the bathroom, leaving the room dimly lit by the shaded lamp on the bedside.
With the curtains drawn and the cool air conditioned temperature, it almost feels like a spa environment.
So soothing and relaxing right from the start.

3. She smells nice.
A woman who applies fragrances even at home speaks volumes of how she prepares herself for her customers.
Her fragrance lingers on your body (because of B2B) and your clothes.
Depending on the individual, this may be a good or bad thing.

4. She hangs your clothes up in her wardrobe and brings them out for you when you leave.
I am pleasantly surprised and very satisfied by this gesture.
Honestly, do you know of any other ML who does this? Because they deserve brownie points.

5. No cut corners in timing.
Usually you would expect the session to be over after the deed is done and you have showered.
But Anna will give you a good rub after your shower, until your hour is up.

The above are little subtle services and gestures that left me feeling that extra bit of goodness after every session.
Coupled with that good good service, she deserves my time and effort to share my thoughts with you guys.
Any ctc&dmg?
Old 09-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cumdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ried Yuki 3 weeks ago.
Like advertised she did Bbbj . Suction force is great . Did a superb AR as well. However was disappointed with her looks and figures. She look fat unlike the picture which she posted.
She is friendly and hardworking though which make up for her looks.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Oh man, I can never get sick of her boobs. Absolutely gorgeous melons regardless of what others say. Haven't seen a pair as nice since.

Although her playability isn't a lot but she is a hardworking ML that is here to work. Pity, I missed Huan Huan too.

Tian Niu has more playability and also good consistency. Better treasure before she leaves.
too bad i only tried HH once which is like 3 days before she left.

What is tian niu boob size?
Old 09-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
too bad i only tried HH once which is like 3 days before she left.

What is tian niu boob size?
Not too big, I reckon small B.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
MR for Alice
https://www.perfectmassage.club/alice

She is in mid 20s, an attractive viet and quite talkative.
Massage has nothing to shout about, it was simple massage with little or no pressure. But she keeps you engaged asking and taking questions.

I took 1hr massage with b2b package. She use talcom powder for back b2b and oil for front. B2b session was quite seductive with few oral teasers and 69 hj. She allows 5G roaming and painting. B2b was shiok.

FYI, No bj or kissing, location is near clarke

Downside is massage and dont do justice for an hour, you end up winding in 30 to 40mins
Just wanna share that she operates in a Spa.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumdevil View Post
ried Yuki 3 weeks ago.
Like advertised she did Bbbj . Suction force is great . Did a superb AR as well. However was disappointed with her looks and figures. She look fat unlike the picture which she posted.
Which yuki you refer to bro ?

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 09-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Yan Ran from SLG?
Old 09-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/
Old 09-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumdevil View Post
ried Yuki 3 weeks ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Not the yuki in SLG as she is off for about a month.. recalled there is another yuki under SBC but no more ad.. correct me if am wrong
Old 09-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Haha. Seems like the same white knight that converted Momo, also got to her. macktamer must be very sian now with all the rubber rubber.
don't have much time nowadays, else I would luv to convert cara and ek lol
anna is my best bet now, aside from those wolves FLs.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Not the yuki in SLG as she is off for about a month.. recalled there is another yuki under SBC but no more ad.. correct me if am wrong
I think he meant Yuki who offers 2 X cim. Not Yuki Carol the hard-to-get ang pai.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
don't have much time nowadays, else I would luv to convert cara and ek lol
anna is my best bet now, aside from those wolves FLs.
Cara and ek can convert arh.. any tips on how to
Old 10-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been trying to book cara for a week but every time i text her she dosnt reply, is she usually like that or has my number been blacklisted? i can book other girls tho and have not flown aeroplane on any girls before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1