The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Who is this ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Looks like the numbers of negative review is increasing.
Old 28-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
Good for you, wasted my $110. Cannot touch here, cannot touch there. Fucked up face, keep complaining regret coming to Singapore doing ML. FML....
If she dont want be ML...maybe she can try another form of ML (MAID LADY)
Old 28-12-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been awhile since i last posted,

My honest FR for 1st lady: https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-qing-massage/
Went to find her , to be honest am really surprise and happy I made a good choice.
Reason being: she is petite(my type) and can hold a good conversation.
Looks:Milf, sweet looking 7/10
Massage:8/10 oil massage, soothing and relaxed the muscles
Boobs:natural C, yes nipples is eraser hahahah
Service:8/10 make sure u got water to drink and also checks on the strength when massaging
Location:central and most importantly clean big spacious room and clean toilet as well
Rtm:Yes I will

2nd lady: https://sglonelyguys.info/linlin-massage/
Visited her a few weeks back, very sweet looking gal trying to earn a living.
Looks:Lovely, SYT gal 9/10
Breast: all natural, busty. confirm see will like
Massage:Trained before and can do a decent 8/10 massage
HJ: Eh 5/10 no experience at all so bros need to have patience in guiding her
Overall:Worth to try, something new different experience.
RTM: Probably yes for me.

3rd lady: https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/
This Lady need no introduction
Looks: Pretty with tattoo on the shoulder, those bros don't like might wanna skip. I myself find its pretty on her
Breast: Not natural got enhance before
Massage:7/10 Smoothing relaxing massage
CIM, BBBJ: 10/10 one worth she go all out to make sure she score here in the sexual massage part
Overall: Good can go again if that day you are more into sexual massage or BBBJ
RTM: Yes but getting a slot might be difficult as she got her regulars whom can tips a lot of $$$.

Well above are 3 girls i went for massage, just a contribution for bros who might or want to look for them^^ this are my 2 cents. Good luck and have fun bros and stay safe. Happy New Year in advance hahaha
Old 28-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Last I heard is after Chinese New Year lol
Timeline push up ah haha
Source from origin.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Looks like the numbers of negative review is increasing.
Because more carrot heads around as well

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I've known Mango for about 2 years. Hence, while I've mentioned that she looks like Carol, it should've been the other way around, since Mango appeared on the scene first.

She has never been well-known and so hasn't been on most bros' radar. I've not tried 7th Princess but I would rate her massage to be at least on par with Aimee, who obviously can massage very well. In this department, if you enjoy smooth comfortable strokes and presses, go for Aimee, and if you prefer a strong, authentic massage, Mango can give a strong massage upon request. (Note: despite her slim body frame, she is actually very strong. She used to run a food business and could carry a 25-kg sack of rice and chop firewood!)

In terms of body, I would say that hers would be closer to Donna's than Carol's, except that Mango has bigger boobs than both of them. Nevertheless, she lacks that classy disposition that Donna exudes, and the sexiness that Carol possesses.)

In terms of playability and sensual, Mango can be quite accommodating within limits, and hence she would beat Ai La and Donna hands down since the two of them market themselves purely on their looks and are quite restrictive. I'd even add that playability wise, Mango would easily surpass Aimee too.

To conclude, I can understand Bro Vardy's preference for Mango, because she has a bit of everything that several "market leaders" possess. Mango is a 实力派 SYT masseuse who also happen to possess good looks, a great body, a pair of nice boobs, and very good service attitude. Quite a rare combination actually, if you think of it.
Wah mango is around for so long?

Her appt slot is very packed as well...

Wondering who is free todayZz

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-12-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Thanks for the tip, bro. I never tried weekend or holidays before because I assumed she will definitely be fully booked if she is working. Or that she might be resting.
This week end carol might be resting, may not chance to book her this week end
Old 28-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
This week end carol might be resting, may not chance to book her this week end
so many new ones around. time to try others and contribute bro

absence makes the dick fonder too
Old 28-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
looks good..

how's the playability?
how's the playability...4G playability go for the 90 mins ( check with her the damage) and enjoy.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Forgive me for my ignorance. If ML allows 4G playability, won't you guys bueh tahan and want to do FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
how's the playability...4G playability go for the 90 mins ( check with her the damage) and enjoy.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Forgive me for my ignorance. If ML allows 4G playability, won't you guys bueh tahan and want to do FJ?
Well...if u handsome enuff, maybe they give u free FJ..
Old 28-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Lulu (Lucy) lah. You all Feng Ye Feng Ye one. Ppl dunno what you talking about.
Her wechat's name Feng Ye. Technically, not wrong either.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

Aiyo, you don't know mah. For many MLs , that's the whole plan! You buay tahan, they tell you to top up cash for fj, you relent and pay, and they earn even more money than just being an FL before!

Yes, don't be ignorant. Many MLs were or still are FLs, so don't think you're special and the only one getting it
Old 28-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, you don't know mah. For many MLs , that's the whole plan! You buay tahan, they tell you to top up cash for fj, you relent and pay, and they earn even more money than just being an FL before!

Yes, don't be ignorant. Many MLs were or still are FLs, so don't think you're special and the only one getting it
Bro, you are right... i not handsome but a old man . just sharing with everybody.
Old 28-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

never even been asked to top up for fj b4 . must be my fark up face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1