The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Bro Kopiosteve...

Your body means too bah bah(like Laura) or bah bah
Thanks for the sharing.
Laura has slim down quite a bit last I saw. More shapely than a month back. Muffins seem to have gone liao.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Bro Kopiosteve...

Your body means too bah bah(like Laura) or bah bah
Thanks for the sharing.
Not like Laura. Cindy is a slightly heavy MILF. So she has MILF thickness and weight.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Sglonelyguy: yao yao..

Slim petite gal with small boobies .. fair and quite pretty.. will shower with you and very nice cat bath with 1x CIM and 1x HJ.. massage is .. erm... practically non-existent .. in any case, it is a 60min slot.. seems like quite popular, told me she got appointments back to back

Staying in studio apartment so lots of privacy ..
She definitely holds the torch high for the jiangsu gang. She rocks!
Old 04-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not like Laura. Cindy is a slightly heavy MILF. So she has MILF thickness and weight.
Hehe so who is your type?
Old 04-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any good slim near 30s ML to recommend with good sensual/service ?
Old 04-04-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Just realised Yue Yue's WeChat changed to another girl. Probably RTC wouldn't know since I didn't RTM. This new girl Xi Xi the pics in WeChat looks a bit familiar though. Her listing on slg not the same level of service as YY in terms of menu.
Visited SLG Xi Xi who received a few exemplary MRs over here. Basically okay, lots of CB and some nice tickling moves. Massage wise some routine really not bad, I like the warm rubs to the lower back. Looks wise quite pretty with dimples, body quite smooth and not the slim type. Quite friendly but felt a bit commercial.

Overall okay but imho those MRs abit too farfetched. Didn't rtm YY so unlikely to rtm her as well.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Sglonelyguy: yao yao..

Slim petite gal with small boobies .. fair and quite pretty.. will shower with you and very nice cat bath with 1x CIM and 1x HJ.. massage is .. erm... practically non-existent .. in any case, it is a 60min slot.. seems like quite popular, told me she got appointments back to back

Staying in studio apartment so lots of privacy ..
She shifted?
Old 04-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Hehe so who is your type?
From his comments I think he like those slim with big boob type.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/ge-ge-massage/

Finally she's back. Been away for almost 2 weeks due to family issues. One of my regular must go ML
Old 04-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Feedback on zi qing (hebei). Reaffirm bros comments on her good looks.C cup that you can suck with no protest. Great time rubbing her (panties on) until she get wet. Not there for massage. RTM - yes to imagine pampers from a hebei look alike. Investing to get full nudiity.
rubbing south? @.@ I thought she doesnt allow
Old 04-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Well now that it is mentioned here, guess she doesn't allow anymore.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Alamak you should know by now not all customers will receive the same treatment right?

That's why SLG ads always include this line: "Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her".

No need to stress yourself and think too much about it. Just my 2˘.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She definitely holds the torch high for the jiangsu gang. She rocks!
Agreed.

Wrote MR for her when she first arrived several bros suggested fake MR back then, even without trying her out themselves
Old 04-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Alamak you should know by now not all customers will receive the same treatment right?

That's why SLG ads always include this line: "Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her".

No need to stress yourself and think too much about it. Just my 2˘.
Lately seems like an influx of people trying to give ML more reason to think twice about providing customers with unlisted services. Seriously facepalm. Don't they realize that ML either read this thread or have customers diligently update them? Why keep trying to spoil our own market??
Old 04-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OfficialHEH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-shasha/

HappyEndingHunter back with another quick review for this babe:

Looks:10/10 exactly like photo, pretty, cute, like the college girl you fell in love with

Personality: 10/10 Demure, sweet, cute, chatty, you will fall in love with her

Body:10/10, slim hourglass sexy, ample boobs

Massage: very good massage, hardworking, followed by the sensual massage, how not to steam? Hahahas

Further intimacy: Really depends on your chemistry with her, but shiok

RTM? : Definitely

Recommend?: Highly recommend because this is the second time she is here, and in the future she might not return again, so bros out there this is your last chance to try her before she leaves for good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1