The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Ting_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeiwolaile View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/
Face 90/100 a bit look like yangmi in some angle very pretty
Body 90/100 smooth and white
Bj very nice looking a pretty sty bj very fast ko 80/100
massage and body massage sop not bad quite hardworking 80/100
Place 80/100 quite nice and clean
Gfe 90/100 very very shy girl
Overall is a great session with her will rtf soon
Fake review, tried and not satis at all
Old 27-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Ting_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woaini888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/
Look 8/10 85% close to video SYT
Massage 8/10 at least not playing piano
Bj 9/10 with sexy moaning
Body 10/10 very smooth and white
Gfe 10/10 with abit of shy shy girl
Will rtf for sure
Please up my point if agree with me thanks
Fake review so many, last time she called starry
Old 27-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

I posting this while Huan Huan is massaging my cock.
I must say the photo do not do her justice. She look younger and hotter in person. She welcome me in white lingere.His lips is those thick type. Her red lips scream blowjob.

I not going to say a long story but she bathe me and her fake loving skills is equal to zhun zhun and ning xia. So those interested can look for her.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

I posting this while Huan Huan is massaging my cock.
I must say the photo do not do her justice. She look younger and hotter in person. She welcome me in white lingere.His lips is those thick type. Her red lips scream blowjob.

I not going to say a long story but she bathe me and her fake loving skills is equal to zhun zhun and ning xia. So those interested can look for her.
Xing Chen is not the only one with bumpers
Of late, Huan Huan also seeing quite a few bumps with scoring that probably flatter her
Old 27-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
To the OKT / White Knight who zapped me to "Mind my own business", aiyo grow some balls to post your own FR using your Power 14 account la. Create ghost accounts post FR for Xing Chen, the FRs standard so laughably lazy and similar, and still ownself declare "I not ghost account", biangz you primary school intelligence level is it.. LOL 😁

Next time use some creativity lah, don't be a laughing stock. REAL cheongsters here not idiots, don't waste our time reading lame FRs on CANNOT MAKE IT MLs.
I also kana zap ..... hahaha.... such a joke here....
Old 27-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ting_Ge View Post
Fake review so many, last time she called starry
Later u Tio zap! Hahaha!
Old 27-04-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Xing Chen is not the only one with bumpers
Of late, Huan Huan also seeing quite a few bumps with scoring that probably flatter her
Ya suddenly so many gd reviews till it sound abit unreal.
So she the nxt ap?
Old 27-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ting_Ge View Post
Fake review, tried and not satis at all
She can keep changing names but the fact she is rubbish is the honest truth.
Old 27-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

MDA strikes again..

the URLs kena banned again
Old 27-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

IMOH, if because of some real FR say bad things, don't be in a hurry to quickly spam good FR, all the most confusing, all the more avoid, esp got so many comments on the website, doesn't help, instead make it worse, as a customer/consumer i will rather avoid if i see so many comments on the website and in chinese or broken singlish
Old 27-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

on a side note, i think i rather trust accounts with negative points at this rate of zapping
Old 27-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol kena zap 'U cb gou don’t talk until Sibei XL pcb.' 'Zhu zhu ur wife is it' only have 1 word for you don't be so childish play zap zap for fk cant read
her ads got what service meh still need to ask this that like bo liao person hahaha or got eye problem is it can't read properly
remember age la you old uncle liao better take care of health lol
Old 27-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Thank you bro jayzzzz. Do you need many records or is just one enough to book APs?

Most MLs seem concerned if you are police or not, and one record is enough to confirm that you are not

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Peak period usually after working hours, 6pm - 1am during weekdays. Most chiongsters got family one, so Saturday and Sunday the ml tends to be more free. (if you want to book APs as a fresh blood maybe try booking mid afternoons during weekends). Having said that, if you are totally virgin and haven't had any service before, don't bother with the APs, they usually wont take in total virgins with no records. If you try a few times and cannot book, just try booking an average ML for one or 2 times and hope she writes a good review for you on their review bot. (Yes it exist, I once asked my regular ml to check my records cause i was damn curious, they have my record from a quite a while back sia!)

Weekday most usually start work around lunch time so you can try 2-5pm also.
Old 27-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ECL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is EK back to SG? Want go find her but ads delisted.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECL88 View Post
Is EK back to SG? Want go find her but ads delisted.
ialso looking for her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1