The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: List of Petite girls with cute face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gd2day View Post
Bro,

Ling Long...Dmg? $150? or $100? Boob size? Nat?
$150, B Nat
Old 29-12-2015, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1615 yiyi

small size
but the papaya more than handful
Old 17-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Yoyoma47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L0866G. G4

Pui

Very cute gal and great service. Totally shaved and great FJ and CBJ. Some LFK, but shower just ok
Old 17-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
victore6338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1615 yiyi

small size
but the papaya more than handful
bro, what is the damage?
Old 07-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Have had sex passionate sex with a chio SYT

I have had passionate sex with a chio lass ...

Xiao Xin @ L1654A who is hailed from Hunan, PRC is a petite lass, about 1.6m tall and age around 22 years young ... She is considered as a chio SYT by today's GL cat150 standard ... She offers the full cat150 package but don't expect commando service ... In terms of service, not in the league of the likes of Yang Yang, Chu Chu, Coco, Ling Long, Emily, another newbie in the house, etc. yet. However, if you enjoy passionate and natural sex with a young lass with a tinge of girlish demeanor like me, she is the one you should consider to up ...

Xiao Xin has small double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp small nose and ... very adorable and small mouth. She wore very little makeup. She has fair and smooth complexion. She has straight hair at the top part and wavy at the base which I fancy ... Very feminine indeed ... A cupper frontal assets with pointy brown nips ... petite frame but she has a rounded and very perky butt ... Consider big for her slim frame ... Hahaha ...

I enjoyed my session with Xiao Xin ... Lots of passionate frenching and GFE both pre and post coital ... Shiok!

Enjoy my brief commentary in the meantime ... No time for detail FR at this juncture ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Newbies Xiao Ya and Apple @ 54A also fall under this category besides Yue Wen @ 2062A, M8 @ 2060, Xia Tian @ 1608, Pei Pei @ 1606 and Fei Fei @ 1809 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pardon my poor english but not porcelain type means not fair (tanned) or not smooth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc666 View Post
Shui Jing(水晶)from 1431 may fit your bill.
Height 1.58m
Weight 43kg
Boobs a to a- natural
From Guizhou
Age 23
Cute pleasant looking face
Skin tone is not the porcelain type
Quite noisy during FJ.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

hibernating for a while liao.
started hunting again recently
anyupdate pl share
Old 10-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of Petite girls with cute face

Baby @ 2045 Petite sweetie pie...Wet Wet BBBJ
Old 11-08-2016, 11:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Baby @ 2045 Petite sweetie pie...Wet Wet BBBJ
Xiao ya 1654A & Piao Xue oso cute plus GFE av svc. U got try boh bro?
Old 12-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Piao Piao, WHH15, the corner house. She looks young, about 1.49m, A-cup breasts and slim, boyish body. Meaning not hourglass body. 4 months into her job. Some stimulation onto me in the shower. AR, BJ with CD and FJ. Alright service. Unfortunately I used up 35 mins only, through no fault of her's because I hadn't played for some time. I tipped her. She asked me how I was going home. I think she wanted to return some money to me.

The problem about this house is the reception area inside smells worse than a gas chamber from the stale cigarette smoke.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Piao Piao, WHH15, the corner house. She looks young, about 1.49m, A-cup breasts and slim, boyish body. Meaning not hourglass body. 4 months into her job. Some stimulation onto me in the shower. AR, BJ with CD and FJ. Alright service. Unfortunately I used up 35 mins only, through no fault of her's because I hadn't played for some time. I tipped her. She asked me how I was going home. I think she wanted to return some money to me.

The problem about this house is the reception area inside smells worse than a gas chamber from the stale cigarette smoke.
The other problem is the girls are hidden from view. You have to climb the stairs to see them. Or the OKT has to ask them to come out and they'd stand by this staircase where you can't see them clearly.

An area should be created where you can see the girls more clearly, the minute you enter the house.

But this house does have hidden gems on and off. So if one can put in more effort to explore, one will be rewarded.

Having said that, a good area to view the girls easily and good mirrors in the rooms do help a house's business.

Add in a friendly OKT and a constantly good selection of girls with consistent service, you have a winning formula.

Cigarette smoke wise, every house smells of cigarette smoke, so no issue.

But some houses tend to pay less attention to room and toilet cleanliness which does bother me sometimes.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post

Hmmm...gotto prepare a Chemical WarFare Mask before going into this Gem Den huh
Old 12-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Xiao ya 1654A & Piao Xue oso cute plus GFE av svc. U got try boh bro?
Wow...i love AV...slurp slurp
Old 15-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jamesc666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post
Pardon my poor english but not porcelain type means not fair (tanned) or not smooth?
That bonk was almost 9 months ago. Anyway, I have decided to refresh my memory and to answer your question, I visited her today.

Short and clear answer to your question is that her complexion is smooth but with a slight tan.

After 9 months, she has acquired a tattoo on her navel. She seems a bit tired today but still perform her service. Not sure if she will serve through her full 2 years term.

She is however, still nice and noisy during FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1