The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Arrived HB and glad there was WIFI. Connected and booked a Grab from a nearby Hotel, however need to walk further out. Grab doesnt come into HB. Stayed at The K Hotel 270k booked from agoda. Not bad, may consider to stay again.
Met a waitress for lunch nearby Hotel and scored afterwards. This trip only spent time with the waitress and thats it. Since shes not a FL, I tipped much less than the market FL rate. Chatted with several FL and quote for LT was 1.2 to 1.5juta before nego irregardless SYT or milf. Not too adventurous since my first time there but still good considering had a few shots and definitely a budget trip. Food was nice nearby hotel and good variety. Went for a clean traditional massage at 90k/hr, so so only.
My next trip will probably be more adventurous. So much tempting to ON few of the FLs i chatted with.
Sincerely thank you for sharing.

I guess since you already knew about Balai, Batam should be like a walk in the park. There are many things one can try out in Batam out of fun...test them out, and you might just be surprise what your money can bring you which the same amount of it cannot be brought to you in Singapore and perhaps other countries.

I am sure you will be able to find the fun you are looking for.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Checked with tickets seller.
June tix only come after 1 April.
Not sure f it's a April fool joke???
Keep me posted. I am looking to buy those expiring on June. Almost can confirm some friends will be coming over,hehehe...and i plan to sell them those tickets at S$48.00,hehehe...

If they have July tickets,even better.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...in fact the same in hcm...we always go for brand new launches by well established local property company...selling mostly to locals plus 30% to foreigners...
Yes, this is why i am keeping a close watch before committing. In Batam, unless i play the game of buying when everything the developer has not started (not a single brick was laid on ground yet) and then sell AFTER they were half-way building, otherwise its not easy to make a profit in their real-estate market.

Usually after they finish building some time later, price tends to drop,hehehe...why so? Becos the landowner only have 30 years and 30 years later, when they extend, price probably drops further. Therefore the land itself has no real value as another 20 or 50 years later (after extending), it goes back to government.

Landowner themselves already like that, let alone apartment owners. 100% no freehold for foreign estate buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
..also making sure the company build and we pay accordiing to progress and not keep asking for money....
Be careful here on big names as well, surrounding economic is another key factor/s to consider too. My parents got burnt during the economic crisis time when they bought some properties in JB about decades ago. And they were bought from big named developers too.

On statistic, Batam's properties has gone up on average of about 10% per year (technically one of the highest among other parts of Indonesia), but then again,that was before so many developer drops into the small island,hehehe...over-stocking goodies can "bubble" things up.

I mainly plan to buy for my staying needs, so i am more looking into apartment blocks that that has already finished building. The other units in smaller size in plan/s were meant for rental yield,hence i dont wish to spend much on them. And since i know those estate that have been fully built, their price will likely come down in matter of time...hence i am doing my own experimental now, to test out if my deduction from now until somewhere 2020 is correct.

If i am right, then its about time i can plan to put my money in,hehehe...

Meantime, enough time itself will give me some "storyline".

Talk about story,hehehe...i actually have a small story to share,that happen last year 2018.

I got to know an elderly man (70s) in Formosa last year CNY (not this year 2019 CNY). He tells me he bought a "house" to house himself in Tiban few years back. Then i notice in my every Batam trip that month onward, i see him staying at the same hotel and in one of our breakfast time, i ask him..."since you already have a house in Batam, how come you still stay in Batam's hotel?",hehehe...

His reply to me..."Tiban too far out...i prefer this area"...."too inconvenient to travel around there...blah blah blah.."

From the part of his sharing, i learned one little thing, if i were to wish to buy a property in Batam to stay in, the 1st 2 key priority MUST be...

1. Safety

2. Convenient

Safety : As far from possibly of any social unrest as possible and in the even of trouble, safety is within reach at the shortest time.

Convenient : I believe no one wants to be too far away from entertainment, daily necessities, emergency medication, healthcare etc etc.

Man his age, making more money should more or less already be secondary.

(from this man, i also got to know his other friends that is around his age too)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

next week like no good movie
Old 28-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

nearby nagoya where can get mature MILF
Old 28-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I mainly plan to buy for my staying needs, so i am more looking into apartment blocks that that has already finished building. The other units in smaller size in plan/s were meant for rental yield,hence i dont wish to spend much on them. And since i know those estate that have been fully built, their price will likely come down in matter of time...hence i am doing my own experimental now, to test out if my deduction from now until somewhere 2020 is correct.

can consider the villa panbil or panbil serviced apartments.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
If I will or had own an oversea property how they know??
When u buy, esp Msia property, best u declare with Sillypore garment. Dont take the risk. Sillypore have special arrangement with overseas garment. Indonesia my be included too. I wont be surprised.

Thank you
Old 28-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
thailand? at least they wont bother if you and the girl are husband and wife ba.
Ok, but I think we are talking about working girls here.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I believe the same applies to Delta Spa too. Anything more, all require extra money,hehehe...
When I used to patronize Delta Spa, the hj is only included if you book 3 sessions. 1 or 2 sessions don't get "free hj". That was in 2012/3. Not sure about now.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
next week like no good movie
Just watched Dumbo at the cinema here where I am. Should be showing in Batam's Cinemaxx theatre. Not bad, your girl should like it.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Still hoping to find boyzillian waxing in Batam. So far, I only found Pink Parlour has a franchise in the whole of Indonesia but not in Batam. If any bro happen to know pleas pm me.
Yes, there's a palour that do waxing for men too. But didn't specifically mentioned boyzillian though. Will find out and let you guys interested know.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just some food for thought with recent discussions abt buying properties in Indonesia.

You might want to think about:

1. Previous Ownership of land title. If it is in dispute or dubious, the new land title is in jeopardy and all the buildings on that land. Some half finished buildings in Indonesia are results of unfinished disputes due to previous ownership of the land title. The previous sellers of the land to the developers may not be the legal owner. If the land is previously a slum areas, you might deal with multiple ownerships.

2. Rupiah is always under pressure, whatever capital gain is offset by rupiah drop in value.

3.Same like China, maintenance is a big problem. Whatever new common facilities will be broken and not repaired for a long time.

4. Law always changes, and implementation of laws are not strictly followed at local level.

5. Renting out in batam is not attractive given rupiah interest rate and devaluation tendency. As such, it is then better to rent from batam owner than to buy. Given the proximity of Batam to Singapore, buying and renting out Singapore properties be it hdb or private apartments and then using the proceed to rent and live in batam is a better option. If you have extra cash to buy and fully paid an additional batam property, you are better off buying a small studio or even a 3 room hdb flat on the outskirt of singapore with additional loan, and then using rental proceed (whole unit or rooms) to cover that loan and use the remainder to rent in batam.

Some food for thoughts to avoid all the hassle of ownership of anything in Indonesia. Cheers and enjoy. Go to enjoy and avoid all the hassle and headache. Being an owner and a landlord in Batam is not very easy, albeit possible.

Have a cold beer. Cheers.
Old 29-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. It’s probably the one and only. I’ve asked ESKA, Tiara Mustika (which mistakenly advertised “boyzillian” in their menu when they meant brazillian), and some others that I cannot remember the names anymore. Then I realised that they probably can’t advertise outright. But there should be Chinese Indonesians who would do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Yes, there's a palour that do waxing for men too. But didn't specifically mentioned boyzillian though. Will find out and let you guys interested know.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
Just some food for thought with recent discussions abt buying properties in Indonesia.

4. Law always changes, and implementation of laws are not strictly followed at local level.

5. Renting out in batam is not attractive given rupiah interest rate and devaluation tendency. As such, it is then better to rent from batam owner than to buy. Given the proximity of Batam to Singapore, buying and renting out Singapore properties be it hdb or private apartments and then using the proceed to rent and live in batam is a better option. If you have extra cash to buy and fully paid an additional batam property, you are better off buying a small studio or even a 3 room hdb flat on the outskirt of singapore with additional loan, and then using rental proceed (whole unit or rooms) to cover that loan and use the remainder to rent in batam.

Some food for thoughts to avoid all the hassle of ownership of anything in Indonesia. Cheers and enjoy. Go to enjoy and avoid all the hassle and headache. Being an owner and a landlord in Batam is not very easy, albeit possible.

Have a cold beer. Cheers.
Great points...but owning a property is really depends...I will only invest in big cities whereby many ppl crowded into the cities and property is cheap...so when property price goes up the gain will outweigh the currency depreciation....

even if property price crashes we still own the property...

buy for living will be simpler...just ensure due diligence...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
When I used to patronize Delta Spa, the hj is only included if you book 3 sessions. 1 or 2 sessions don't get "free hj". That was in 2012/3. Not sure about now.
From what I know too the HJ there must be negotiated. Not sure if it's different now but I have never been back ever since and the hassle brought me to Octopuss where it is included.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Looks like April is a good month for movie,hehehe...beside just Shazam, there is 2 more supposingly good movie coming up,hehehe....

HELL BOY

Well,Hellboy isnt exactly what i am looking forward to watch tho...i still remember, i doze off in the last sequel of the movie,hehehe...but base on its trailer, i notice they made some improvement.

Come to think of it, movie-goer keeps talking about Marvel and DC...but many didnt know there is also a Dark Horse too,hehehe...and Hell Boy belongs to Dark Horse Comics,hehehe...

I am more looking forward to the next movie tho...hehehe...

Avenger 4 - Endgame

If anyone watch Avenger 3 - Infinity War, you will probably know Thanos manage to kill half the universe's living beings,and many members of the Avenger has died, i believe this upcoming Avenger 4 Endgame would be more of revenge (from the Avenger team)...

...and if you watch last month's Captain Marvel movie in Batam, hehehe...you might probably guess Captain Marvel will be featuring in this Avenger 4 movie too. Oh, well...she's afterall said-to-be Marvel most powerful super hero.

If i am in Batam,depending on which part of April (as Shazam, Hellboy and Avenger 4 is coming out in different parts of the month), i am more likely to catch it in CGV Blitz theater at Park Avenue Mall on Velvet seatings,hehehe... or at the worst, Harbour Bay Blitz in their Sweet box seat.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post18 467751

The theater is new, its not expensive...YET! So its worth the trouble to travel there to try catching at least one movie there. Feel free to eat and drink there...it gonna be fun.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1