The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 04-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20 #6 Da ling ultimate GFE hands down in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You need right Intel in order to enjoy this delicious Pie
I m quite happy with my little pie
May be will wrap up for takeaway snack lol
Old 04-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20 #6 Da ling ultimate GFE hands down in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I m quite happy with my little pie
May be will wrap up for takeaway snack lol
Yoz, can share a bit? PM also can.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post

Already banned by #78 Mali, she is actually quite nice. When i entered on my second trip, she was like "又是你啊”
i was quite paiseh then she quickly said i dun look at you u dun look at me then covered her face with a magazine. I was quite embarrassed and seems like she was having fun poking fun at me.

Anyone can recommend WL out of 1820? Think my FR kena zapped a bit cos i copy and paste anyhow but i newb lah, so do forgive.
Seriously hope that bro samsters here gimme pointers. Recommend me WLs out of 1820. the FR prob give u guys an idea wad i like. Scared to return to 1820 in short time.
Why did Mali (#78) banned u from booking her?

Let me know what kinda WL you prefer ... perhaps I could provide you some recommendations.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Why did Mali (#78) banned u from booking her?

Let me know what kinda WL you prefer ... perhaps I could provide you some recommendations.
Too long non stop. Come out also one of the other girls commented "不是一个小时吗?". Mali said something in return
dunno where to hide my face liao.
Old 05-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too long non stop. Come out also one of the other girls commented "不是一个小时吗?". Mali said something in return
dunno where to hide my face liao.
In future if you plan for a “marathon” session, and have no qualm to tip the WL in return for the effort she has to put up with you, pass $50 to her b4 the session begins and another $50 (optional) after the session for her good performance that meets with your desire. I am sure she will not complain if you do that and will welcome your rtf. Do remember that WLs only earn a meagre $80 net per an hour session .... the “marathon” session with you does not justify the amount she earned. It is like doing it with 2-3 blokes for the price of one. Agree?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-06-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
In future if you plan for a “marathon” session, and have no qualm to tip the WL in return for the effort she has to put with you, pass $50 to her b4 the session begins and another $50 (optional) after the session for her good performance that meets with your desire. I am sure she will not complain if you do that and welcome your rtf. Do remember that WLs only earn a meagre $80 net per an hour session .... the “marathon” session with you does not justify the amount she earned. It is like doing it with 2-3 blokes for the price of one. Agree?
nice on there. thx for suggesting bro
Old 05-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
After reading so much comments on 18/20, wondered why he has changed so much! During the days of 1805, I thought he was not too bad and ok customer service which I do go once in a while.
TBH, I have no problem with OKT Peter each time I patronised his shop. In fact I went to his shop recently to test drive the gorgeous Pan Asian marque after more than 9 months, I was accorded with professional customer service from him. When I walked in, he promptly greeted me - “Hello, my boss ... Long time no see!”

By the way, Peter always has a couple of good stocks ... in the past he has gorgeous Ziling, young gongli lookalike, Jia Jia, fashionista Money, legendary leggy Ferrari, etc. Good thing is, his female partner makes it a point to travel to China to QC the WLs. WLs needed to strip for her to inspect if the WLs have any C section scar, unsightly layers of sagged skin due to natural birth, poor body complexion, etc. WL with these flaws will be rejected.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
TBH, I have no problem with OKT Peter each time I patronised his shop. In fact I went to his shop recently to test drive the gorgeous Pan Asian marque after more than 9 months, I was accorded with professional customer service from him. When I walked in, he promptly greeted me - “Hello, my boss ... Long time no see!”

By the way, Peter always has a couple of good stocks ... in the past he has gorgeous Ziling, young gongli lookalike, Jia Jia, fashionista Money, legendary leggy Ferrari, etc. Good thing is, his female partner makes it a point to travel to China to QC the WLs. WLs needed to strip for her to inspect if the WLs have any C section scar, unsightly layers of sagged skin due to natural birth, poor body complexion, etc. WL with these flaws will be rejected.

Cheers,
MaXx
Kaoz, u know too much to be a normal samster. Wargod lvl or zoo lvl
I will be giving a miss on 1820 for a while. Since u recommend me 1654a i will go try.
will definately FR after my visit. and also this time i will prep my own caps. maybe i too small thats y can go on for so long.

Last edited by paintingfan; 05-06-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

A Blockbuster Hit!

WL Name - Manling (#9)
Origin - HeiLongJiang, Dongbei, PRC (of Russian-PRC parentage)
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels - This is according to the measurement recorded during the mandatory medical checkup)
Tits size - Surgically augmented to C cups w/pale brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with the right amount of fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1820 (Club 20)
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2018 and has some prior experience in the flesh trade. She also worked as a Car Model in PRC.

For detail FR, click on here -

https://sbfsg.net/showp...4&postcount=67

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18h20

Quote:
A Blockbuster Hit!

WL Name - Manling (#9)
Origin - HeiLongJiang, Dongbei, PRC (of Russian-PRC parentage)
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels - This is according to the measurement recorded during the mandatory medical checkup)
Tits size - Surgically augmented to C cups w/pale brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with the right amount of fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1820 (Club 20)
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2018 and has some prior experience in the flesh trade. She also worked as a Car Model in PRC.

For detail FR, click on here -

https://sbfsg.net/showp...4&postcount=67
So Man Li becomes Man Ling (I'll keep her as Man Li in the tall gal listing). Height likewise, I'll keep it at 1.65m as my measuring tape is most likely more accurate.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

I had an rtf with Da-Ling. Confirmed with her that someone did tip her $100 the other day. She now has a completely shaven pussy. Just shaved off last night! Her pussy become very dripping wet soon after we french. Teased the pinkish interior for a while before I insist on capping my rock solid didi before the pounding. We were having a rolling good time; Da-Ling moaned and screamed without inhibitions, she became sweaty, her long hair was also wet after the sex, she cummed about 4 times; she has learned the art of exciting me to get the explosive ejaculation! We were done in about 55 mins. It was a fabulous rtf indeed! Will rtf Duo Li from this house next!
Old 06-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
So Man Li becomes Man Ling (I'll keep her as Man Li in the tall gal listing). Height likewise, I'll keep it at 1.65m as my measuring tape is most likely more accurate.
I believe the number is more important to remember for this shop as the other whore with the name - Mali (#78) is too close in pronunciation. As for the height, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt as she told me the nurse measured her during the checkup. So who is more accurate in this case? Not that I really care though.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I had an rtf with Da-Ling. Confirmed with her that someone did tip her $100 the other day. She now has a completely shaven pussy. Just shaved off last night! Her pussy become very dripping wet soon after we french. Teased the pinkish interior for a while before I insist on capping my rock solid didi before the pounding. We were having a rolling good time; Da-Ling moaned and screamed without inhibitions, she became sweaty, her long hair was also wet after the sex, she cummed about 4 times; she has learned the art of exciting me to get the explosive ejaculation! We were done in about 55 mins. It was a fabulous rtf indeed! Will rtf Duo Li from this house next!
Nice one bro, now believe right. Damn solid and good from Da Ling. She is really multi orgasmic so its really fun.
I seriously tell u, that dripping wet cave, that frenching, that GFE, really seldom seen or felt in GL already.
Ya lor, never help me ask if i can RTF or not leh

Last edited by paintingfan; 06-06-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh also ah, not fair!!! I go 1820 twice and FR twice and kena flame and zap left right center.
Now have to venture out if not i kena whack again for promoting 1820, but u can go consecutive and never kena zap/flame. Not fair leh.
I wanna go back to 1820 to try Man Li and Duo Li too. #9 and #68.
My waiting list incl 1608 bing bing and also 1658a Ruyi......
Bz Bz Bz
Will be sure to FR all one by one
Old 06-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh also ah, not fair!!! I go 1820 twice and FR twice and kena flame and zap left right center.
Now have to venture out if not i kena whack again for promoting 1820, but u can go consecutive and never kena zap/flame. Not fair leh.
I wanna go back to 1820 to try Man Li and Duo Li too. #9 and #68.
My waiting list incl 1608 bing bing and also 1658a Ruyi......
Bz Bz Bz
Will be sure to FR all one by one
Don’t fret about being slammed left and right. I can vouch that you are a genuine punter and not a promoter considering the way you expressed yourself here. That was why I responded to your PM. Based on my experience, I can tell from “a mile” if a samster is a promoter/OKT runner.

FYI, Manli #9 is not a marathon runner and hence may not suit you.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1