The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
andrewsbf90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BBBJ risks

My friend went on a bender and fucked around 30 FLs in 2019.
He always wear condom during intercourse but never during BBBJ and always deep frenching.

Recently, he found that his urine got a really fishy smell and went to do a STD checkup.
Everything is clear EXCEPT that he got Herpes (HSV type 1).
The doc say the urine smell isn't related and probably it's just bacteria infection.
After taking some antibiotics and antivirus, no more smell.

After seeing him like that, i also did a STD test for myself and everything is clear luckily.

But how do we prevent STDs from BBBJ?
And we don't want to unknowingly infect our wife thru raw penetration and family thru sharing food etc.
Apart from abstinence, what's the best course of action?

Thanks
Old 18-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Circumcision

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsbf90 View Post
He always wear condom during intercourse but never during BBBJ and always deep frenching.

Recently, he found that his urine got a really fishy smell and went to do a STD checkup.
The doc say the urine smell isn't related and probably it's just bacteria infection.

After seeing him like that, i also did a STD test for myself and everything is clear luckily.

And we don't want to unknowingly infect our wife thru raw penetration and family thru sharing food etc.

Thanks

Get circumcised.
It will lower the risks ( doesn't mean you won't tio STDs )
Protective sex is a must of course.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 19-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BBBJ risks

After the bbbj, perhaps bathing your penis in a solution of antiseptic, such as Betadine, would lower the risk.

Other than that, I think condom bj is the best.

Quote:
A buffered PVP-I (betadine) solution of 2.5% concentration can be used for prevention of neonatal conjunctivitis, especially if it is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae, or Chlamydia trachomatis. PVP-I appears to be very suitable for this purpose because, unlike other substances, it is also efficient against fungi and viruses (including HIV and Herpes simplex).

Last edited by desmondquek; 19-04-2019 at 01:03 AM.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS herpes is actually something very common and a huge amount of the population has it but if you really want to be safe just indulge in a covered bj
Old 19-04-2019, 02:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Unprotected oral sex is NOT safe. There is a whole thread about this subject at https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=201333

HSV1 is not considered to be an STD. Many children are already infected by the time they reach their teens. They catch the infection from caregivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsbf90 View Post

Thanks
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
andrewsbf90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you everyone for your advice.
My friend is glad to know that HSV-1 is a very common thing.

I tried bj with condom but I can't really enjoy it.

From now, I will request each FL to wash her mouth with Listerine for 1 minute before bbbj.
And I'll try harder to keep it in my pants

Any further advice is welcomed
Old 20-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Din no blanta can wash the private after bbj

Last edited by edack; 21-04-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1