The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Nowadays at SGN airport, even at the grab waiting area (carpark), there's also quite alot of drivers approaching you and say they are grab etc.

Best way to deal with them is just to ignore and wait for your grab car. Even the one or two guys wearing grab jacket can't seem to do anything about it.
Fairly obvious no?
You book Grab, you wait yr vehicle nbr
Why worry/look at these twats?
Old 12-02-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jazzthebomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Am at HCM and was using telegram and group chat doing for outcall service.

Was quoted 1.5mil for short time and 3.5mil for long time (12 hours)

The quality of the girl seems quite okay.

And the best thing is that the handler mentioned if don't look like picture can reject.

Don't know if it is a good deal or not. Can fellow HCM kaki shed some wisdom.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Nowadays at SGN airport, even at the grab waiting area (carpark), there's also quite alot of drivers approaching you and say they are grab etc.

Best way to deal with them is just to ignore and wait for your grab car. Even the one or two guys wearing grab jacket can't seem to do anything about it.
One day was a bit drunk. Took a grab bike. The guy claimed he grab bike. After that, brought round and round. Lucky I still sober enough to tell him off and walk back. My hotel very near the night clubs. Must strictly book from app. Public cabs also very dangerous.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Ashkenaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Hi bros. Im planning to go HCM near May/June for the first time, and I'd like to hit up some girls on dating/chat apps for groundwork in the meantime. Idea is to meet up some local girls I'd have already built rapport with and have a good time with them when I'm there. Any recommended apps / process? Cheers.

Just go club bah ..... I won't be surprised that the girls are slightly more educated and able to communicate properly now that like 10 years ago ...
Old 14-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzthebomb View Post
Am at HCM and was using telegram and group chat doing for outcall service.

Was quoted 1.5mil for short time and 3.5mil for long time (12 hours)

The quality of the girl seems quite okay.

And the best thing is that the handler mentioned if don't look like picture can reject.

Don't know if it is a good deal or not. Can fellow HCM kaki shed some wisdom.
This one is carrot price la, just use the Gaito site and book direct with the girls.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

jazzthebomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
This one is carrot price la, just use the Gaito site and book direct with the girls.

Thanks for seniors input. Input tried to research there but don't know which app to connect their number leh? Added the number but they are not on wechat,line or WhatsApp.

And do they do overnight and come to my hotel?
Old 16-02-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
vinspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
Could you please pm me the fruit spa and nice spa addresses?
Thanks heaps for your help!
Old 17-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been to hcm for years.
Pre covid time went to few like Minh tam, Vien dong, DAI nam, boss massage for hot stone massage with either hj or bj

Visiting again in mar any bro can advise where are the good places now? Seem alike quite a few has closed after covid
Old 19-02-2024, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks for seniors input. Input tried to research there but don't know which app to connect their number leh? Added the number but they are not on wechat,line or WhatsApp.

Viet girls use Zalo. Your price looks interesting because my telegram group book girl daily cost $9m, but they can speak mandarin or English la. Mind to share your group? Gaito or gaigu can get cheaper ST 500k, but need to go the hotel they asked for
Old 19-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

01-01 payar lebar mrt station. JC global money exchange facing PL SQ today exchange rate 18530. I guess is better than changing in hcm

Last edited by OldRooster; 20-02-2024 at 02:59 PM.
Old 21-02-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You need to use local Vietnam number they only receive sms or call. Also they only go to their preferred hotel, at least for the 1st time. It's where they feel safe.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Same goes for the bars, if you're regular there then unlikely you'll get scammed.

I think many still do not really understand the concept of those bars in japan town (its similar to jap bars in japan etc)

Basically you get charged a "seat fee" / otoshi, then almost every item in the bar is add-on, eg. mixer, drinks for ladies, using of private room, coins for dart machine etc... i think only thing free is using the toilets

Some bars are more aggressive to push you to spend more either by getting the girls to keep drinking with you or some might even give a little perk like light groping etc, while some are less (more like talking bar). End day, there's no special provided in there, anything else you can try nego-ing with the girls direct and see if she will follow you back.

Long story short, don't be shy to ask for prices upfront. I have seen some Sporeans bros go to jap bars for first time, never asked about prices / system etc and behave like big boss. Only to be slapped with a hefty bill at the end of the night and then complain/create a scene
Agree with you bro, my first time to one of the bar in japan town, I pull one of the chinese speaker girl to explain the charges and than pick another girl to sit with me hahaha first time going bros really like what he say don't feel shy and ask clearly first
Old 23-02-2024, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I'm in Vietnam now can any bros please tell me the difference between gaigu21.tv and gaigu.eu ?

They both have Viet girls on them but there are no reviews at all on gaigu.eu and they even have section listings for other countries which is strange for a site for Viet girls so i'm not sure if it's a legitimate call girl site or not.
Old 23-02-2024, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I knew. Unfortunately, my eSIM failed to install and unable to use Grab.
Just a tip for bros here..I bought an esim from airalo before landing in HCMC but when I landed it seemed like it wasn't working at the time. You must turn on roaming data on your esim. That's what I did to get it to work properly. I called grab from airport no problem after that.
Old 23-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MoodRX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious - anyone tried those from WeChat nearby before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1