The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-02-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 16
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Fern from GalaxyXcorts

Need to refresh abit after several Orange RTFs kekeke

Location Central

Room : Cosy and Decent Room

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person. Cute and Shy, Smile cannot see eyes that kind

Body : Tanned skin. Slim figure. Tattoos on Arm. Really nice butt for doggies kekeke

Boobs : D+ Enhanced that are good to juggle with hyper sensitive dark brown nips. Can't stop sucking kekeke

Shower : Started off Shy but friendly, little me is washed from top to bottom and ass also kekeke.

Catbath : Was asked to lie down face down and Fern started to rabba my back like a seducing vixen. Tickles my back with her nails and started kissing and sucking kekeke. Aroused and turn to the front for more action. She started attacking my nips and later on spend her own sweet time on my little didi. Shiok la

BBBJ : Not exceptionally skillful but very into it. Like your super shy girlfriend that is trying to figure out c0ck sucking and keeps on licking it like her favorite lollipop. Fern will make some moans while attacking little didi kekeke.

First FJ : Totally let her in charge and start caps on and cowgirl. With her big juggs bouncing around it is a sight to behold. Switch to missionary and started attacking her boobs, nips and other sensitive areas. A lot of laughter and lust. After several good minutes of pumping. Released ! Shiok la.

Half-time : Took a shower again and both of us lie down on the bed like puppy lovers. After a short break started to explore and molest Fern all over again. Little didi stand up again and she started to attack me again.

Second FJ : Starting very shy Fern after some broken thai chatting and seduction started to warm up. Her BBBJ starting to have more power and suction. Starting to kiss my forehead and neck area also kekeke. Her sucking on my nips also intensified like now she is like a hungry customer wanting to bonk me kekeke. Started with cowgirl and then doggie. Such a good sight bonking a petite girl with big juggs and lovely ass. After that switch back to missionary for more action. Keep on attacking Fern sensitive spots, she resisted at first, but later on she let out a long moan and said O... M... G... must have broken down her walls of shyness kekeke. But time is running out so faster bring her to the bathroom and ended my armies with a handjob. Shiok la.

Frenching : I got it. But not these passionate kind, maybe she not that into it or into little me kekeke.

Summary : Fern totally pass off as these shy shy type, but when you unlock her walls she will treat you really well. Cute type of girl with lots of potential to grow. Accommodating and tries her best to please. Can totally cuddle with her and have s3x all night kekeke. Good ass for doggie lovers too ! These bros who loves to suck tua neh nehs Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Yes if schedule permits. Top Notch Service !

Thanks again to bro Galaxy and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 20-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anyhowonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yumi from Suduction. 19 Feb 9.30pm+

OKT: no issue, easy booking and clear instruction to location

Looks: 9/10 (in my own word 70% clubber 30% innocent 99.99% wont reject kind of look). The photo show are not really edited maybe just filter

Body: 9/10 very slim body, fair skin

Pussy: 10/10 no smell and quite wet,very tight and clean shaved pussy

Boobs: 9/10 enhanced but quite soft as mention by previous bro

French: 7/10 read that she had her tooth extracted, so just afew peck and light frenching

BBBJ: 8.5/10 quite sensational + her seductive eye

FJ: 10/10 really like her moan, pump for about 40min before shooting.

2nd shot: she seem very tired after the first therefore requested for a HJ+BJ, manage to fire my 2nd shot within the 90min

GFE: 9/10 as it is a share bathroom waited 5-10min for my turn to bath, manage to break the ice during this moment.Can communicate decently in english

RTF: Maybe at a earlier time slot as even she seem abit tired ( i abit guilty) but she manage to serve me well.
Old 20-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Unknownz55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=763393

Indeed a nice gem.

Looks : 9.5/10 (same as photo)
Body : 9/10 (curvy, good to hold)
Boobs : 9/10
Bbbj : 9/10 (slow, deep and shiok)
French : 9/10  
Painting : yes (shaven and no smell)
FJ : 9.5/10 (Accomdating to various positions)
Rtf : Yes
Old 20-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
hammerma is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatClemenza View Post
Barby from LoveAffair

Tried to book Lucky, but was unlucky. So okt recommended Barby. Turns out, I was lucky indeed.
Hesitant at first to proceed with her as she just arrived so there’s no FR to refer to. She’s amazing, and she’s extremely horny. Feels like she’s the customer and I must fulfill her expectations. Maybe she should be the one to write a FR of me.

Anyways,
Location: 9/10 Convenient but discreet. So, no need to sneak in, like assassin creed.
Looks: 7/10 Wild and horny look. Depending on your taste, you may still be hooked.
Body: 9/10 Slim and tall, full tattoo at her back. And a nice butt, for you to smack.
Boobs: 7/10 A couple of times she complained, about her small tit. But I said don’t worry, I still like it.
French: 10/10 Very fluent in this language. You just need to initiate, and she will engage.
BBBJ: 10/10 Lots of twist of tongue and a good suction. Had to tell her to stop, to proceed with other action.
FJ: 10/10 Willing to fuck at every area of the room and in any position. Just don’t do it in public at the MRT station. Just take note she does love being a little rough. Can still be done even without handcuffs.
GFE: 10/10 Chit chat between rounds like a girlfriend. Oh how I wish the session never end.
One of the best bbbjs around now!
Old 20-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lemonslip is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorFix View Post
Just had Bum from Mansions, a new girl 17/2

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=763488

OKT 10/10 on point and efficient, great recommendation, location city area

For the person herself, very new in this line but experienced

Looks - 10% discount from the pictures however not the type you won't say no to
Frenching - not much of a trencher but she does little kisses here and there quite pleasant
Body - 8/10 good proportions of meat all around
Catbath - 9/10 the moment after a standard SOP shower before anything began she approaches my nipples and gave them a good suction and nibbles all around them
Boobs - 8/10 natural C cups and fits the palm nicely and likes it alot if you fondle around the nips, very sensitive, gave them a good lick and suction and she began moaning like crazy
Painting - 9/10 small Bush down there however can see its nicely formed and moans like mad and kept pushing my head asking for more, she really moans a lot
Bbbj - 8/10 great suction and a little cute when she said she's worried she's unable to fit my didi in her mouth but when she started, there goes my first load
Fj - 9/10 did few positions and she's really into it and doesn't stop, I've tried holding it in several times but until the doggy part I can't hold it any longer, a hardworking girl, really tries to please
GFE - 9/10, very friendly lady and had a nice conversation throughout the session although using a translator but she gives and effort to try to communicate and get to know the customer, plus she's super clingy and hugs almost all the time
RTF, Yes, if time permits
Commando service babe. must try!
Old 20-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
This one like African mama tits
thats why! didnt wanna say but 🤮🤮
Old 20-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

May from LoveAffairs

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...687&highlight=

Location - Hotel, more to East side. Easy to get in & out without attracting attention. Got towel. I would say the hotel is relative quite nice and comfy.
Face - About 60% of advertised pic. PS gao gao but still can recognize its her. Not syt but milf.
Body - C-scar. Still considered slim but can see her bod has really taken a toil.
Boobs - Natural B+? But saggy & wrinkled.
Cat bath - Mainly concentrate on nips.
BBBJ - Not bad, can DT.
Painting/Fingering - Didnt try.
French - Can french if you initiate.
FJ - Surprisingly she is tight. I think first time i surrendered so fast. A bit paiseh as i think she didnt had enough.
GFE - Better than average. Nothing much to talk about. Will cuddle with you.
RTF? - Nope.
OKT - Ok, but i dun think i will patronize again.

Consider to quit Dome1 as it has been misses more than hits.
Old 20-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
One man's meat is another's poison.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 20-02-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Maybe the angle not nice.
Old 20-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlookingforsex View Post
Had a section with KiKi from PiNKLADY
Person
Photo and really person same same.....
Not very ChioBu but ME no turn back type
Milf ? Age 30 ? I think mid 20 or abit more....
If she can wear up sexy sexy , me will add more scoring point.....

Shower SOP
When she undress, saw her AngKong covered almost half of her back...
My was small at my arm , so paiseh....
She do a fast shower for me
I start my finger do the walking and goes to her pussy....
Woo.....
She reaction was wonderful....
Feel like do it in the toilet....
But I leave it on the bed better....
She clear up wit a few kiss on my gugu bird.....

Action one
She start cating around from head slowing down to my gugu bird
She have a long sexsion with my gugu bird....
She finger it, lick it, suck it, blow it hard n soft
And U can feel in her tongue playing my gugu bird head in her mouth
Wonderful feeling.....
My finger also start the walking on her pussy....
Woo....
I feel her wet n her reaction feel high.....
Then me tongue also join in the fun....
She feel more high......
I waste no time
I request to cap and ride....
She had hard plug in my gugu bird
She is tight or my big.....
She can only ride slow...
I can feel her tightness....
She wan to moar loud.....
Then she feel high with some fast mission....
I also start get high
I turn her down and I turn to ride her.....
Woo....She feel more enjoy then I do.....
I about to cum
I quickly stand up
I pull out and load to her mouth
Of cos paid extra la
Hold her head in n out
She really blow it like XXX movie.....
Bang....

After a fast shower upa
Massage time....
She use edlow to press
No need much strength
But still can feel the push n rub around...
Good feel almost fall asleep....
But cannot...
I wan to do Action two....

Action Two
She start the cating again....
And once reach my gugu bird
She will sayang n enjoy it.....
Once she feel it
She cap it and start ride it....
I can see her ride n cum....
I think she enjoy more then me....
So I don want to disappoint her
I start ride slow to let feel good
Then pimp her fast n slow...
She start cum....
Many time....
I pump n pump n pump
She get higher n higher
Horning also getting loud...
I tried to pump out ...
Disappoint her.....
She was high but i cant make it for her
Sad.....
I went clear up
She say like n enjoy....
I say I like see u happy too...

Thanks for reading a long FR
Chong ah.....
nice super long FR! makes me want to bonk her now
Old 20-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

Andeline (RL) 18 02 2020
Very pretty girl with a sweet smile. Mischievous even
Amazing bbbj
Nice body with man-made boobs
Gave me a nice massage after first shot. Did not go for round 2 as I was enjoying the massage too much and ran out of time
Old 20-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Wawa fr PC69,

Learned that today is Wawa's last day. With any hesitation, I booked myself a slot with her. She is definitely worth seeing 1 more time before she leave our shores.

The session was fun... she is a damn fun loving and ting tong gal. There's never a dull moment with her...

Byeee.... Wawa, I will miss you... take good care and come back soon...

Old 20-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feeling horny this morning, contacted bro pink and he recommended me to take Nara.

Location: Central hotel, discreet have parking and can siam reception

Knock x 2
Nara was hiding behind the door, after entering the room then i realised she was in a sexy see through dress.
See liao immediately steam!

She help me undress and bring me to shower washing me like a baby. While showering already started auto roaming her and frenching.
After shower, we went back to the bed and started DFK while totally naked. She start using her tongue to lick me all over and slowly worked her way down to give me a super shiok BBBJ !!
Her BBBJ skills are really super, many pattern on the head and speed i dont know how to describe but you must try!

After 10minutes BBBJ, she took a CD and she started to ride on me and the looks on her face while riding is priceless bro
I adjust myself to sit up so i can lick and suck her nipples and play with her natural B cup boobs. Turn her pumped her in misssionary style and finished on her boobs for round 1.
We went to shower together again and come back to rest on bed. She askd me if i am tired and offered me massage.

After awhile, she start again like a hungry MILF, licking me from ear to neck and start BBBJ. Seriously her BBBJ skills is damn powerful in no time i got hard on and start to doggy in front of the mirror in the room. Her ass is good for doggy with the Piak Piak Paik together with her moaning plus looking at the reflection, one word S H I O K !

RTF: Yes for her awesome BBBBJ skills
Old 20-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

All the clone accounts ownself write, ownself bump and ownself praise ownself.. lol

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 20-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Solax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lilly from Pink Lady

Looks: 8/10
Definitely a SYT choobu, my preference is that I don't really like makeup on FLs, but she was really professional to make sure that make up was always touched up.

Body:7/10
Petite frame with ample B's for you to grab on to.

Shower:0/10
Showered alone, think she didn't want to ruin her makeup.

BJ: 0/10
She skipped this and went straight to FJ.

FJ: 8/10
Good with a lot of switching of positions. I just finished a gym session and whole upper body was aching lol, was expecting her to spend more time in cowgirl but I think she preferred other positions, my whole body even more shag after.

GFE: 7/10
She is pretty chatty and will always keep the conversation going. Even when she use phone she would make sure that she keeps you engaged.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1