The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Takitokitaki80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Funny Experience - Marine Parade and Bencoolen

Last few days, have been randomly going arnd and doing walkin to find nice MPs, which provide good massage as welll as teasing.

Tried a place at Marine Parade, although FB profile seems to sugges they might provide teasing but instead got a Malay lady who provided clean and strong massage - attempt 1

Tried randomly at Bencoolen, here i was really hopeful to get teasing but in the end no - attempt 2 but massage was above average

Tried third time, same one at Bencoolen but with a diff ML. No teasing at all in the end, with 5 mts left i decided to ask here do they provide additional svcs and she said Yes. After all that was over, she told me that i shuld have told here earlier instead of waiting 😀😀😀😀.

Diff frm other experiences i had, where ML themselve ask. Net Total $270 spent for one HJ. 😂😂😂😂
Old 20-02-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funny Experience - Marine Parade and Bencoolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takitokitaki80 View Post
Last few days, have been randomly going arnd and doing walkin to find nice MPs, which provide good massage as welll as teasing.

Tried a place at Marine Parade, although FB profile seems to sugges they might provide teasing but instead got a Malay lady who provided clean and strong massage - attempt 1

Tried randomly at Bencoolen, here i was really hopeful to get teasing but in the end no - attempt 2 but massage was above average

Tried third time, same one at Bencoolen but with a diff ML. No teasing at all in the end, with 5 mts left i decided to ask here do they provide additional svcs and she said Yes. After all that was over, she told me that i shuld have told here earlier instead of waiting 😀😀😀😀.

Diff frm other experiences i had, where ML themselve ask. Net Total $270 spent for one HJ. 😂😂😂😂
Poor boy, 270 you can get 3 hour full service plus any kind of massage you want in dome 1.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm.....what so funny then? But having lost $270 just for massage & HJ?
Old 20-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 15
sammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to all

Quote:

up you for your effort!!
Old 20-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Places where HJ is not 'compulsory' are the best places. You can decide every single time. Now if you want pure massage, sometimes you don't know where to go. Especially on weekends when the really clean places are fully booked.

Take it as a compliment they did not offer HJ automatically. At least you don't have the tiko look. Did you not chat with them during the massage? Normally if you chat with them, it breaks the ice and help them to suggest HJ at the end. Plus if you are visiting the place for the first time, they worry you are AV. Try not to visit between 2 and 6 pm too, some ladies feel that is when AV tend to come and raid. How many raids do you see at 9 pm right?

Last edited by Xgenre; 20-02-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Funny Experience - Marine Parade and Bencoolen

Well at least TS is honest and doing his hunting places that have special where as there are others who just ask and never provide FR or lobangs. Thumbs up to TS!
Old 20-02-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's an expensive HJ! U could spent it elsewhere
Old 20-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Takitokitaki80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
That's an expensive HJ! U could spent it elsewhere
Well, it’s difficult to get someone to share the location details so went ahead and tried on my own. Anyways lesson learnt.
Old 20-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest

I also started out like this. Sometimes walk pass feel like trying but end up is clean massage.

Up you for your efforts!
Old 20-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Can share the one at marine parade?😂
Old 20-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys he meant he got 3 massages.. and 1 of them has hj total damage 270..

Maybe it's 70 70 and 130..cannot be just 1 hour spend 270 unless is really one big Robert ..
Old 20-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, it’s difficult to get someone to share the location details so went ahead and tried on my own. Anyways lesson learnt.
Most people starts like that unless you deliberately go to a confirm dirty spa. At least you pay money, try the unknown, find out for yourself. That's part of the fun.

After a while you find that everywhere you go, special is offered. It's like the ML can "read" you, LOL
Old 20-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there is a rite of passage for every bro. some starts with good leads and can avoid the battlefield but some are battle warriors who fight in the trenches. slowly you will see how ml question and learn how to respond deftly.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

you want HJ, always lie down on the bed without the underwear....if they never ask you to wear confirm got HJ later....

don't care clean or dirty....you will be surprised some of those so called clean one you can actually don't wear underwear...lol.....tiong bahru got some like that one...
Old 11-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you want HJ, always lie down on the bed without the underwear....if they never ask you to wear confirm got HJ later....

don't care clean or dirty....you will be surprised some of those so called clean one you can actually don't wear underwear...lol.....tiong bahru got some like that one...
Wah tiong bahru which side bro? Isit the one near the Teochew porridge place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1