The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Actually not so. They are enforcing it starting 15 March. And that gives enough time for those who want to leave, to leave. And guess what ? 50% of Manila will disappear into the provinces. Good Lord..
Old 13-03-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Added pts for him.

@earth
Those 2 gals looked petite, are they for sharing as well?
that 2 girls, are colleague girl.
Only when she able to run out from her mother radar, she will text me.

but the 4some girl, they are more wild.
after our session, they still singing and joking among themselves, they are best friend, best fucking friends. one of them, Kim have a tight pussy, 1 finger, nice.

also i think they first time encounter vibrator, while screwing one, the other will play with it on her clitoris.
Old 13-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Actually not so. They are enforcing it starting 15 March. And that gives enough time for those who want to leave, to leave. And guess what ? 50% of Manila will disappear into the provinces. Good Lord..
those that need to work, most will stay. but many are starting to send their kid out as now as no school.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks all for the points

How do I give points as I don't see reputation icon in post like what FAQ stated?

What does reputation icon look like?

Last edited by ownage_sex; 13-03-2020 at 08:09 PM. Reason: More info
Old 13-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Can see the icon now
Old 14-03-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Still no clue what's going on as still those who need to work in MM are allowed.

and it gets worse.

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1096619

MANILA – The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Saturday announced a one-month curfew in the National Capital Region (NCR) starting March 15 as part of the measures to contain the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19).

MMDA general manager Jojo Garcia said all Metro Manila mayors have agreed on the implementation of a curfew over the region.

"We passed a resolution unanimously approved, walang kumontra at lahat nagkaisa (no one disagreed), we will be having a curfew in Metro Manila from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.," Garcia said in a press conference.

The exemptions include workers and people whose movements are "essential" such as doctors, health personnel, and those delivering food.

Garcia added that groceries and markets will remain open in the entire period.

"Ang hinihingi lang po namin ay one month kasi po kapag na-contain natin ang virus na ito in two weeks, 14 days lang hindi na po ito kakalat (We are only asking one month because once we contain the virus in two weeks, it won't spread anymore)," he said.

The curfew is the latest announcement following President Rodrigo Duterte's declaration of a community quarantine or the limiting of entry and exit in the capital region.

Garcia said the community quarantine is only meant to regulate or limit the movement of people.

"To limit the spread of the virus, we need to limit also the movement of people. What they call lockdown, actually the purpose of that is really slowing the movement of people in Metro Manila," he added.

Department of the Interior and Local Government chief Eduardo Año, meanwhile, advised the public to schedule its activities before the set curfew.

"We are in a different time (and) situation, we need cooperation. We really have to regulate the movement of the people," he said. (PNA)
Old 14-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After midnite n also with curfew from 8pm to 5am
Old 14-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
After midnite n also with curfew from 8pm to 5am
And Baguio.

Checkpoints

https://www.facebook.com/30602811671...80948/?app=fbl
Old 16-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now Entire Luzon
Old 17-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Question Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Now Entire Luzon
Last flight out of Luzon on Thursday 🌃.
Old 18-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Last flight out of Luzon on Thursday 🌃.
It is chaos in the airport; the airline charges an arm and leg to rebook. So many cry father cry mother so much tiagong foreigners n ofw can leave PH during this period. Anyway guidelines are moving targets, everyday can change one.

I end day prepper so relax at home and ride out the storm
Old 18-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is chaos in the airport; the airline charges an arm and leg to rebook. So many cry father cry mother so much tiagong foreigners n ofw can leave PH during this period. Anyway guidelines are moving targets, everyday can change one.

I end day prepper so relax at home and ride out the storm
For flights

Restriction lifted now.

Oops.
Old 18-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
For flights

Restriction lifted now.

Oops.
I am home bound, morning just trade on the local borse. Penny stocks are really penny-wise. In a bear market, tikam 2 also sure win
Old 19-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Earthquake 4,6 felt at Olongapo, Luzon.

Stay safe guys.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Philippines.

It's more fun here

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/124671...vid-19-testing

And .. hero of the day

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1