The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaj View Post
http://gd.qq.com/a/20141203/011115.htm

news fgg linked to me - and the moral being
1. The yanda ain't over
2. Its now spread to shenzhen which was thought to be somehow safer
3. Worse to use agents as the le have their sights on them and it's only a matter of time when they pounce.
4. Keep the size of your ktv parties/mongering forays to few participants - keep your head low, party quietly and don't let the an agent turn your party rowdy to make the bill high
5. When checking in hotels with a girl, make sure you do register her in too and exchange personal info with her. Adultery is only a moral issue but prostitution is a crime

play safe!!

Seaj
8名台湾男子组团到深圳嫖娼作乐现场被抓

[导读]当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘 留。

八记者李亚坤 上个月13日,一个从台湾来深圳旅游的旅行团有8名台湾籍男子因嫖娼与8名失足女被福田警方行政拘留。八记 者获悉,涉事的夜总会已被停业整改六个月罚款十万元。

旅行社:嫖娼是个人行为

此番台湾游客集体嫖娼事发后,更被怀疑这是一个专业来内地的“买春团”。涉事旅行社有关负责人昨日接受八记 者的采访,否认了“买春团”的说法,强调说,这是一个来内地的旅游观光团,嫖娼系部分游客的个人行为。这名 负责人还称,旅行社并未有介绍卖淫嫖娼等行为,实际上,导游还特别强调了内地扫黄以示提醒,事发也令他们颇 感意外。

据介绍,该团约30人,有男有女,均系同一家公司的员工,他们参加的是一个四天三晚的深港游,其中在深圳的 旅游项目包括东部华侨城等自然景区。据介绍,他们在接待的过程中,团友们也没有提出“买春”需求。据介绍, 事发当天中午他们才来到深圳,当晚系他们下榻深圳的第一晚,入住在新洲路绿景锦江大酒店,酒店按五星级标准 打造。

据介绍,当日晚间,团友们自主活动,部分人员在距离下榻酒店车程四五分钟的金海蓝湾夜总会饮酒作乐。这家夜 总会位于福田金地一路。他们是如何找到该会所的,旅行社有关负责人表示颇感奇怪,这绝非导游所推荐,也有可 能是驻地保安或者内地熟人带领。据悉,这些游客当晚在夜总会包房内饮酒唱歌之后,觉得不尽兴,遂各自从夜总 会内挑选了一名小妹,带回下榻酒店嫖宿。当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失 足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘留。据悉,事发之后,剩下的游客继续剩下的行程。

夜总会停业整改六个月

“这批女孩子先是在夜总会给客人陪酒,就已经涉嫌明令禁止的有偿陪侍行为。”知情人告诉八记者,失足女入住 酒店时,酒店没有登记失足女身份信息,也违反有关的治安管理规定。八记者也获悉,针对此番事件中酒店以及夜 总会存在的问题,福田警方亦予以严格处理。目前涉案的绿景锦江大酒店被罚款10万元,责令限期整改。涉事的 金海蓝湾夜总会也被罚款10万元,停业整改6个月。
Old 03-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
http://gd.qq.com/a/20141203/011115.htm

News FGG linked to me - and the moral being
1. The Yanda ain't over

5. When checking in hotels with a girl, make sure you do register her in too and exchange personal info with her. Adultery is only a moral issue but prostitution is a crime

Play safe!!

SEAJ
According to central government press release further audit teams will be going to a number of government entities to look for corruption etc.
This may spill over to raids on our play pens but no word of that as yet.

Whilst adultery is treated as a moral issue it is still against the Marriage law, this is how they are getting a lot of the 'officials' with there mistresses.

Never heard it used against a foreigner so I do not worry about it.

teltel
Old 03-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Domestic air tickets cost an arm or leg.

International flights between Singapore and Shenzhen or Guangzhou cheaper than China domestic flights!
State monopoly mah.

Most cheongsters are too lazy to go outside of Guangdong province just for cheonging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
yes nowadays mongering prices in guangdong as a whole skyrocket going up and up ,maybe can consider yunan,hunan, guangxi,there is much happening at those places ,cheaper in prices ,only downside you need to travel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
can always take the domestic trains or high speed crh train and pay chinaman
rates for the train fares

Maybe I should input some of my views...

I'm very sure many of us know we can always take certain transport to different parts of China to play.

But there's one very important aspect that u guys a always miss out. U guys a are mostly station in China. Which means u have loads of time to spare compare to vistors like us.

Our main issue is time. Pretty sure many of us would not like to waste thing on traveling so far inland just to party. At least for me, I dun have so much time to waste.

Look around China, why places like CP, ZH and SZ used to be the place to go? It's just pure convient.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
八记者李亚坤 11月13日,一个从台湾来深圳旅游的旅行团有8名台湾籍男子因嫖娼与8名失足女被福田警方行政拘留。八记 者获悉,涉事的夜总会已被停业整改六个月罚款十万元。

此番台湾游客集体嫖娼事发后,更被怀疑这是一个专业来内地的“买春团”。涉事旅行社有关负责人昨日接受八记 者的采访,否认了“买春团”的说法,强调说,这是一个来内地的旅游观光团,嫖娼系部分游客的个人行为。这名 负责人还称,旅行社并未有介绍卖淫嫖娼等行为,实际上,导游还特别强调了内地扫黄以示提醒,事发也令他们颇 感意外。

据介绍,该团约30人,有男有女,均系同一家公司的员工,他们参加的是一个四天三晚的深港游,其中在深圳的 旅游项目包括东部华侨城等自然景区。据介绍,他们在接待的过程中,团友们也没有提出“买春”需求。据介绍, 事发当天中午他们才来到深圳,当晚系他们下榻深圳的第一晚,入住在新洲路绿景锦江大酒店,酒店按五星级标准 打造。

据介绍,当日晚间,团友们自主活动,部分人员在距离下榻酒店车程四五分钟的金海蓝湾夜总会饮酒作乐。这家夜 总会位于福田金地一路。他们是如何找到该会所的,旅行社有关负责人表示颇感奇怪,这绝非导游所推荐,也有可 能是驻地保安或者内地熟人带领。据悉,这些游客当晚在夜总会包房内饮酒唱歌之后,觉得不尽兴,遂各自从夜总 会内挑选了一名小妹,带回下榻酒店嫖宿。当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失 足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘留。据悉,事发之后,剩下的游客继续剩下的行程。

夜总会停业整改六个月

“这批女孩子先是在夜总会给客人陪酒,就已经涉嫌明令禁止的有偿陪侍行为。”知情人告诉八记者,失足女入住 酒店时,酒店没有登记失足女身份信息,也违反有关的治安管理规定。八记者也获悉,针对此番事件中酒店以及夜 总会存在的问题,福田警方亦予以严格处理。目前涉案的绿景锦江大酒店被罚款10万元,责令限期整改。涉事的 金海蓝湾夜总会也被罚款10万元,停业整改6个月。

Play safe brothers. I have two Singaporean friends who were busted in their hotels on two separate incidents. One was detained for 10 days, another had to pay almost 36,000rmb to get out of detention after the first night
thanks for sharing this valuable news, is the hotel being raided a 5 star shenzhen hotel? if really 5 star hotel. that means no hotel is safe or immune from the gong an, now with the last few months leading to chinese new year
soon, i think the china police will work extra hard to clamp down
i also personally think this 8 taiwanese were maybe too rowdy and noisy
so they got noticed and some local cab driver probably turned informer and informed the police
better to stay low profile and dress like a chinaman ,do not attract attention unnecessarily
Old 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
8名台湾男子组团到深圳嫖娼作乐现场被抓

[导读]当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘 留。

八记者李亚坤 上个月13日,一个从台湾来深圳旅游的旅行团有8名台湾籍男子因嫖娼与8名失足女被福田警方行政拘留。八记 者获悉,涉事的夜总会已被停业整改六个月罚款十万元。

夜总会停业整改六个月

this raid occured in futian area, that means even other parts of shenzhen also not safe
we used to think the police will raid mainly luohu area only because the main
entertainments outlets are there
so we should not underestimate the resolve of the china police to crack down
time to move to zhuhai maybe
Old 03-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM me if you want to date her in Shenzhen. I am a low-profile person and seldom write any report, thus please forgive my simple report.

she was in Singapore this October for a short while. I booked her last two sessions (1.5 hrs for 2Q) on 12th OCT 2014. She came down without cosmetics, said she just woke-up and washed her hair. 1st impression was that, she was like a girl next door. actually, could not see that she got so huge boobs. She was short and very slim with thin limbs. when we stepped into her room and sit on her beds, we talked a bit likes we are old friend but this was first time we met. after a while, she leaned on my chest and I hugged her boobs naturally. It was unbelievable that such big boobs on such a slim body. I could not stop to fondled them. then, she undressed. I saw two papayas on a thin body. though a bit saggy (if not saggy, it should be enhanced), the view was unparalleled even if I saw many huge boobs before. we moved to the shower room and she washed for me. After we moved back to bed, people know the rest stories. she teased me, bbbj and full job. 1st Q was missionary; 2nd Q was she on top. both were amazing to see her boobs jumping and swaying, meanwhile I sucked and grabbed her huge tits. She was very friendly and accommodating, and willing to satisfied you and also enjoyed the time. after 1.5 hrs, I walked out as a sextified man. there were many customers tried to book her, but she got no time. she left to airport at 4pm. it is a pity that she got good business but can not stay in Singapore for longer time.

for all those looking for her, sorry she cannot come back to Singapore shortly. maybe you can find her in shenzhen.

Sorry I do not know how to insert photos

有去深圳的师兄可以pm我,我提供这位囡囡的联系号码。我很少寫报告,所以寫的不好的話,希望各位兄台原諒 。

这位囡囡今年10月来过新加坡。我10月12号約了她最後的1個半小時做两次。她下楼接我没有化妆,她说她 刚起来洗过头发。第一眼印象是,她就像邻家女孩,实际上,也看不出来她有大胸部。她个子不高,身材很瘦,手 脚也很纤细。我们进了房,坐在床上,聊了一下天,虽然初次见面,却像老朋友一样自然。过了一会,她靠在我的 胸上,我很自然的手抱住她的胸。天啦,不敢相信,这么瘦的身躯有这么大的胸。我爱不释手的抚摸这两个大兔子 。又过了一会,她脱掉衣服,就像两个大木瓜挂在胸上。这番景象,即使我见过很多大胸部,都没有见过这样的。 虽然有点下垂(这么大的胸部,不下垂的话,多半都是整过的),但是还是独一无二的。然后我们去浴室,她为我 洗过。然后我们再回床上,接下来的故事大家都知道了。她挑逗我,无套口交,然后做。第一发是女下男上,第二 发女上男下。两次都很爽,就是看着她的胸部跳动摆动,同时我还去舔去抓。她很配合,希望可以满足你,同时自 己也享受这个过程。一个半小时后,我满意的走出她的爱巢。有人后来还试图约她,可惜她下午四点要去机场,已 经没有时间了。在新加坡的时候,她生意很好。

对于那些想约她的,不好意思,她短时间不会来新加坡了,你们去深圳的话,可以约她。不好意思,我不知道如何 贴图上来。

Last edited by seraph321; 04-12-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Maybe I should input some of my views...

I'm very sure many of us know we can always take certain transport to different parts of China to play.

But there's one very important aspect that u guys a always miss out. U guys a are mostly station in China. Which means u have loads of time to spare compare to vistors like us.

Our main issue is time. Pretty sure many of us would not like to waste thing on traveling so far inland just to party. At least for me, I dun have so much time to waste.

Look around China, why places like CP, ZH and SZ used to be the place to go? It's just pure convient.
agreed with you
just to let you know, even if you now on just a 15 days visa free in china,you can do as many u-turns you want either via zhuhai-macau or hong kong-zhenzhen meaning you can stay longer in china if that is what you want
unlike thailand where the authorities are now clamping down on tourists who do too many visa runs and deny entry, i know china immigration is more flexible on this
for your case as long as every 15 days you exit the china border , you can keep coming back in, and you do not even need to stay in macau or hong kong for 1 night, a few hours back and forth the border will do
as you know i am a regular at the china-mongolia border
i am very close to the china psb officers
their definition of not overstaying in china means you can just go to any border crossing in china,stamp out and then come back in
for example if you like vietnamese girls, you can always exit china via guangxi.puxiang vrossing, go to vietnam enjoy some pussy then cross back into guangxi china and enjoy china pussy
it is a win-win situation for you
Old 03-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Domestic air tickets cost an arm or leg.

International flights between Singapore and Shenzhen or Guangzhou cheaper than China domestic flights!
State monopoly mah.

Most cheongsters are too lazy to go outside of Guangdong province just for cheonging.
we are now looking at 4 places
you can always switch places if president xi wipes out guangdong
1) guangxi
full of cheapo fucks esp milfs
there is puxiang border crossing between china and vietnam
you can play in hanoi as well as it is near the china border,cool man
2) yunan
kunming should be budget cheong
full of ktvs and massage places
there is border crossing between china and myanmar
can cross into myanmar to enjoy as well
3) inner mongolia
inner mongolia has wide vareity -high end and low end prices
from 50 rmb a shot for a milf to 500 rmb for a ktv young girl
border crossing between china and mongolia at erlian
erlian town and hohot city many outer mongolian pussies too
4) Dalian/SHENYANG
this one i do not really like
dalian is a fxxx expensive, shenyang is still reasonable prices
there is no land crossing here
visa run is either ferry to south korea or by plane,quite expensive
the ferry one way from china to south korea is 1050 rmb
from korea back to china is 160,000 won
Old 04-12-2014, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monkeygod28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays mostly SNs or KTV girls go into FL service just like here.

It is safer to operate this way I guess.

You need to be recommend by someone they know before allow you to make booking.

And also the price range is not really that cheap anymore.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod28 View Post
Nowadays mostly SNs or KTV girls go into FL service just like here.

And also the price range is not really that cheap anymore.
the price for fls in shenzhen really daylight robbery

if you take those from internet or wechat even worse some even ran off with your money while you are inside the toilet
Old 04-12-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Hmm. Sauna is e best bet as not afraid of mummy or ganster after fk then rob u haha.

Thanks bro seaj. Up u my humble points.

Quote:
On the way back down to HKG a couple days ago, I stopped by SZ and went hunting with a friend around Jiangxi village in Luohu at approximately 4 - 5 PM and there were no girls around. The thing about it all though, is that my friend had not only got one the night before, he swore that there were a lot of them around then.

Apparently there's a bit more "hide-and-seek" going on there these days compared to the past, when the girls and their mommies/poppas would come out only when the coast is clear. So the short answer is yes, there is still BBS action in SZ but ..... not at all times! And BTW, whilst I was still even on the MTR going into downtown HKG, my friend called and told me that the girls were back!! Sigh.....!

And also the same with the area around the Shangrila - when I was walking to the border, the mommies were all out there ... but unfortunately I had to already go back to Hong Kong.

So, be persistent if you don't see them around and come back later to the same place; sooner or later you'll get lucky.

As for Saunas, from what I know, yeah, most of them still around but sex is not offered as openly as before and one does need to adapt to the stealth methods they operate under now to get what one wants. Worse come to worse, you should be able to negotiate for an off-premise session in your hotel later on.

Have fun! After all, the hunt is part of the fun ain't it?

SEAJ
Old 04-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Hmm. Sauna is e best bet as not afraid of mummy or ganster after fk then rob u haha.

Thanks bro seaj. Up u my humble points.
Thanks - but during yanda periods, IMHO there really is no very "safe" option. In fact, saunas has traditionally been amongst the first type establishments cracked down on and remains shut longest period.

SEAJ
Old 04-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks - but during yanda periods, IMHO there really is no very "safe" option. In fact, saunas has traditionally been amongst the first type establishments cracked down on and remains shut longest period.

SEAJ
how about hair salons? shenzhen used to have many hair salons cum sex shops
years ago.what happened to most of them now?
i say the chinese call it发廊 ,
hair salon on the outside ,but inside sex services offered usually go upstairs
Old 04-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
According to central government press release further audit teams will be going to a number of government entities to look for corruption etc.
This may spill over to raids on our play pens but no word of that as yet.

Whilst adultery is treated as a moral issue it is still against the Marriage law, this is how they are getting a lot of the 'officials' with there mistresses.

Never heard it used against a foreigner so I do not worry about it.

teltel
the scale of corruption within the china communist party is too large
click this link below to see this news ,heilongjiang chief corruption of 12 billion
rmb , http://news.qq.com/a/20141204/030949...12&ptlang=2052
Old 05-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph321 View Post
Please PM me if you want to date her in Shenzhen. I am a low-profile person and seldom write any report, thus please forgive my simple report.

she was in Singapore this October for a short while. I booked her last two sessions (1.5 hrs for 2Q) on 12th OCT 2014. She came down without cosmetics, said she just woke-up and washed her hair. 1st impression was that, she was like a girl next door. actually, could not see that she got so huge boobs. She was short and very slim with thin limbs. when we stepped into her room and sit on her beds, we talked a bit likes we are old friend but this was first time we met. after a while, she leaned on my chest and I hugged her boobs naturally. It was unbelievable that such big boobs on such a slim body. I could not stop to fondled them. then, she undressed. I saw two papayas on a thin body. though a bit saggy (if not saggy, it should be enhanced), the view was unparalleled even if I saw many huge boobs before. we moved to the shower room and she washed for me. After we moved back to bed, people know the rest stories. she teased me, bbbj and full job. 1st Q was missionary; 2nd Q was she on top. both were amazing to see her boobs jumping and swaying, meanwhile I sucked and grabbed her huge tits. She was very friendly and accommodating, and willing to satisfied you and also enjoyed the time. after 1.5 hrs, I walked out as a sextified man. there were many customers tried to book her, but she got no time. she left to airport at 4pm. it is a pity that she got good business but can not stay in Singapore for longer time.

for all those looking for her, sorry she cannot come back to Singapore shortly. maybe you can find her in shenzhen.

Sorry I do not know how to insert photos

有去深圳的师兄可以pm我,我提供这位囡囡的联系号码。我很少寫报告,所以寫的不好的話,希望各位兄台原諒 。

这位囡囡今年10月来过新加坡。我10月12号約了她最後的1個半小時做两次。她下楼接我没有化妆,她说她 刚起来洗过头发。第一眼印象是,她就像邻家女孩,实际上,也看不出来她有大胸部。她个子不高,身材很瘦,手 脚也很纤细。我们进了房,坐在床上,聊了一下天,虽然初次见面,却像老朋友一样自然。过了一会,她靠在我的 胸上,我很自然的手抱住她的胸。天啦,不敢相信,这么瘦的身躯有这么大的胸。我爱不释手的抚摸这两个大兔子 。又过了一会,她脱掉衣服,就像两个大木瓜挂在胸上。这番景象,即使我见过很多大胸部,都没有见过这样的。 虽然有点下垂(这么大的胸部,不下垂的话,多半都是整过的),但是还是独一无二的。然后我们去浴室,她为我 洗过。然后我们再回床上,接下来的故事大家都知道了。她挑逗我,无套口交,然后做。第一发是女下男上,第二 发女上男下。两次都很爽,就是看着她的胸部跳动摆动,同时我还去舔去抓。她很配合,希望可以满足你,同时自 己也享受这个过程。一个半小时后,我满意的走出她的爱巢。有人后来还试图约她,可惜她下午四点要去机场,已 经没有时间了。在新加坡的时候,她生意很好。

对于那些想约她的,不好意思,她短时间不会来新加坡了,你们去深圳的话,可以约她。不好意思,我不知道如何 贴图上来。
even if ica let a ex white card girl come in
there will be 2 conditions
1)there must be a singaporean sponsor
2) HE OR SHE WILL HAVE TO PUT A 5000 DOLLARS NOT RMB security deposit
with ica
if the prc lady breaks any immigration laws again, the sponsor can kiss the 5000 dollars goodbye
bro you might as well go china visit her and bao her in shenzhen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1